All Comments on 'The Perfect Setup Ch. 02'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a good story

why would he try to fuck her while on phone with hubby ,that make the hold thing read stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
could be better

what hubby is going to come home after a trip and not want pussy... she will not be able to hide that tit ... 99.999 percent of white men would kick her sorry cheating ass out and more than likely sell her ass just to watch a dog fuck it as it would be better than what was in it before...what a bitch he would be way better off with out her ...by the way there is a john holmes somewhere near

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
finishing on the phone

liked the phone sex at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MOSTLY BS - TOO MUCH FROM A MALE STANDPOINT

Most of this stuff is absolute nonsense. That has been my experience, anyway, and that of many girlfriends. I am a white trophy wife who cares for her very rich husband but enjoys Big, Black Cock. Any Big Cock, actually. I am a tall, natural blonde with green eyes and a body to kill for. Been this way since high school. Very fortunate, I know. Live in a huge mansion - Drive five different, expensive cars. "a Mercedes CL600, Beamer, Jag, Escalade and the 5th - heehee - is the really expensive one. I've Been fucking blacks since junior year, high - a star athlete with 10 inches of thick meat But marrying or even hanging around too long with a black is Stupid. Most of them treat you like shit once they think you are hooked. The DUMB fucks actually think their dicks are the only things in life. LOL, They aren't! I can get a big dick anywhere, anytime. Just parking my car in the City, I can get fucked royally in a few heated minutes. A couple tips spread around here and there and then spread my toned, lily-white thighs. Big Dick Pronto! So much of this shit written here about interracial is just bogus bullshit. White women don't act like these cunts as described. In EVERY relationship with a black dude, I was in charge! They came to me, not the other way around. I'm the one with a gorgeous, fine white body - not them. They are ALLOWED to fuck me when an IF I say so. I can always find one of them to fuck me - Chances are they will NEVER find one like me to fuck, ever again. I can have them crawling on their hands and knees in minutes. It's all a matter of mind over matter. With my mind and body, they don't matter - one is the same as the next. So keep writing your dumb shit, maybe some assholes will believe you but not those of us who actually do these types of things.

ShamimrashedShamimrashedabout 3 years ago

Plz write more parts of this sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's kinda too much, but Oh my GOD I loved! I travel a lot on business and always enjoyed. Visiting certain favorite ABS .. I spend more time than I should on my knees sucking anonymous hard erect clocks and swallowing their creamy delicious cum. However it's the BBC's that I love the best.

There is an ABS in north Houston that I love. Once in a booth you get down on your knees and look through the hole. There you see a long narrow room with a long bench. Every time I've been there there seems to always be several women being truly tucked on that bench.

Spool soon I'd find myself laying on that bench with my legs spread wide and getting myself truly fucked too many times.

In Dallas I always checked in a slightly run down motel. It was obviously used also by prostitutes and shores. Somehow knowing that just got me super horny! I never ever charged!

Orpheum69

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot chapter!!!! Please, go on 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous