All Comments on 'The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 02'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

nice story...looking forward to read about more exposure of this girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
....

And this is where I stop reading. Good luck with continuing this though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Giving him her facebook wasn't being trusting, it was being retarded. Only a complete fucking moron does that after the legitimate problems with that theory she'd already pointed out with it. There are dishrags and then there are plain old morons, and neither one are sexy. Concept broken, moving on.

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 10 years ago
Love it

I enjoyed how he vaguely promised that she will end up doing some embarrassing things in front of her roomates, without actually saying what they would be. I'm eager to find out! Please keep writing...

PaperdartPaperdartover 10 years ago
Good Pace

Excellent second chapter, I am glad to see that Brad is not going too quickly with his demands on Heather but is working on her gradually. I am looking forward to see what new trials Heather has in store. Since Heather is supposed to be sleeping nude with her door open perhaps she will end up "sleepwalking" around the house? Her housemates all know that it is rude to wake up sleepwalkers don't they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

you're brilliant. One of the best in this site.

sloopbsloopbover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

A great story, and developing very nicely. I love the way the rules are growing and taking over Heather's life - please post the next chapter asap.

koala011860091koala011860091over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback everyone - even the anony haters. My main goal is to provoke a reaction, so it's good that I have. Actually I struggled myself with the bit about her FB account, but I decided that a real person might risk that rather than face certain disgrace. It would be a hard choice, and obviously not everyone agrees with Heather, but I'll probably lose a few other readers along the way for different reasons.

I do like rules, so I see those adding up for her as the story goes on. And for sure her roommates are going to see her do more and more humiliating things. I hadn't thought of sleepwalking, but I may work that in.

Also - if anyone is interested it editing/ proofreading, chapter 3 is getting close to being done and that would help get it out even faster.

K

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Beautiful story, great work, keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When can we expect the next chapter?

great story, love your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3rd chapter

Waiting albeit patiently for the third installment.

maverick323maverick323over 10 years ago
Great stuff

Very well done, nice how you made the guy human. Really looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good as usual

I can't wait to see where all tis is going, mainly with her roommates. I think the idea of one than both of them start humiliating her, so as to fight their own frustration in life, is quite interesting.

Hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

One of the best stories I've seen. I love the whole roommate angle, and the way he makes her punish herself for disobedience is outstanding. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep up the good story line

This is very good, much like your other stories. It has several authentic hints / clues, I can see how a real life relationship like this could slow the writing process. I look forward to the next chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't Stop!!

Please don't stop writing this story. It is so wonderful and full of surprises. I do hope she will have to become a slave to her roommates and they make her do everything she had talked about and more too.

dolfin73dolfin73over 9 years ago
Please continue

Love your stories.

I really hope you will continue this one, waiting for it for a long time.

Erwin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tiny subslut

Great story line. Hope you will start playing more with the fact Heather is only 4' 11". How about some more about her shoes...What kind she must wear at different times.

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
great story!

Sorry I found your site so late. I would have really enjoyed the editing gig. Right on with Brad, a regular guy, with an incredible opportunity. Hope to see more of Little H soonest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous