The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you now," he pulled out of her mouth.

He kissed her some more, and then gently pushed her back on to the bed. She protested as he stood back up and peeled off his dress shirt and undershirt.

"No," she turned around and got on her hands and knees on the bed, looking over her shoulder at him, "not like that. Like this. Fuck me in whatever hole you want. I'm yours, use me..."

Part of his brain was suspicious that this all seemed too easy, but with a steel hard cock and a lithe young girl in front of him begging him to fuck all her holes, he wasn't inclined to think about it too long. He positioned himself behind her, and slid into her wet, slippery pussy. It felt great, pumping in and out as she clenched her vaginal walls to massage his member. He could even feel the firmness of the butt plug as he bumped against it through her cunt. He reached around her and down to her crotch to diddle her cllit, but she grabbed his hand and pulled it up to her breast, clamping her hand down hard on his to make him grope her tit.

"Yes," she grunted, "hurt my tits. Punish me more."

He kept up the pace, nailing her pussy while squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. He'd switch from doing and underhand slap of her boobs to pulling on her nipples as ways to keep her pace in synch with his thrusting. She went beyond moaning and the occasional grunt, making animal noises, mewling and shrieking. Finally she was able to form some words.

"Now... My ass again... Now take my ass," Heather was barely coherent.

He pulled out of her, removed her butt plug, and used his fingers to smear her juices up to her anus. He probed a couple fingers in, and it felt like she was still pretty well lubed, but he still worried he might hurt her.

"Let me get some more lube."

"No, I'm fine. Still lube from before. Don't wait. I want you to use me. Abuse me... do it now..."

Brad didn't know what to make of this, but he was too far gone to stop now. He put his cock head up to her rosebud. He pushed in slowly, enjoying the snug feel of her rear channel. She let out a high pitched whine, but otherwise didn't protest as he slowly worked his cock all the way into her ass. She was right, she was still lubed a bit from before, but nowhere near as well anymore. He figured it had to be a lot less comfortable for her than before, but honestly for him the added friction made it feel even better for him. He picked up the pace, fucking her faster. Suddenly she laid flat on the bed, making him fall on top of her.

"Unnnh," she groaned, "yesssss... pin me to the bed... unnngh. Hurt me..."

He had to adjust to fucking while laying flat on top of her, but he did his best, visualizing his cock in her ass like it was actually pinning her to the mattress. His hand was trapped under her boob, and so he gave it a hard squeeze and used it to pull her back as he thrust into her.

"AAAargggh... yes," she shrieked, "pull my tits.. Twist them...aiiieeeee... use them to make me fuck you..."

Brad grabbed ahold of each of her nipples, pulling them firmly to the outside, stretching them out from under her. He used his grip on them to hold her steady and he pounded her ass. He lay flat on top of her, thrusting his hips, putting all his weight into fucking her ass. She was letting out a high pitched yelp with every movement, but she kept thrusting back against him.

"Oh..gggg..God ... use me Sir. Cum in my ass. Use this slut like the little cum dumpster she is..."

That was the final straw. Hearing her talk like that put him over the edge, and less than ten pumps later he could feel his orgasm start. He flopped down on her, burying himself deep in her ass as he spurted into her bowels.

"Oh yes... fill me... fill this slut's ass."

Her talking was driving him wild, and he kept spasming as he jerked on top of her. Finally, the orgasm was spent, and he lay still, flat on top of her. He was exhausted, and it was all he could do to catch his breath. Finally he realized he must be crushing her, and so he rolled off of her, his dick sliding out of her ass wetly.

"Holy fuck, Sir," Heather whispered. "That was un-fucking-believable. I never... I mean... fuck... I have never... I... Oh fuck, let me clean you up now."

Brad was now on his back and she leaned down and gently kissed his member all over. Somehow he'd always thought he'd have to command a girl to do ass to mouth, especially a girl like Heather who was grossed out easily. But she was doing it without him even prodding her. He was far too spent to get hard again right now, but her gently kissing and licking his cock fresh from her ass was a memory he hoped would stay with him forever.

After a bit, Heather went to the bathroom, probably to clean herself off. She came back with a warm washcloth, and cleaned him off properly. Watching this, Brad could feel the remorse and guilt rising up. How could have he done this too her. She was so sweet, even down to cleaning him afterwards, and he had just abused her terribly. It was probably legally rape what he had just done to her, how was he going to live with it? He knew enough to know this was probably just him coming down of the high of all the excitement, but he still felt like he had done something horrible. She snuggled in next to him and pulled up the sheet. He thought about talking to her about all this, apologizing for everything he had done, and just leaving, but he was too afraid. All he could do was just whisper good night to her, and hope that he could sleep. Tomorrow he was going to have to figure out what he was going to do.

*

Heather woke with the sun shining on the bed. She looked around the luxury suite, and smiled to herself. She could get used to this, she thought. Looking at Brad, laying on his back and just barely snoring, she thought she could get used to that too. She had no idea what had come over her last night, but she had been overwhelmed by this deep primitive need, to be dominated, to be used like a slut. It had been so primal, like she had been some kind of animal. She had a longing to be a thing that her master used. The whole experience had been so liberating, that even though she hadn't cum after the experience at the theater, she actually enjoyed what had happened after even more than the orgasm.

She slipped out of bed to use the bathroom. After using the toilet, she inspected herself in the mirror to see what the damage was from last night. Her asshole was definitely tender and almost buzzing it was so sensitive, but there was no bleeding. One nipple had some small scratches from when she'd ripped the clamps off. That had hurt like fuck, and she had been a bit worried she'd done some real harm, but they looked fine. She had a small bruise on one boob, smaller than a dime, where he'd grabbed her, and another on her ass from the spanking, but they were both faint. She was pretty proud of how well she had come through that adventure. She was tougher than she had ever thought.

She had read stories about guys being awoken with a blow job, and while she never would have done that before, she wanted to continue exploring her submissive side with him. Back in the bedroom, she crawled under the covers, and gently sucked on his soft penis. It took her a few minutes of gentle kissing and licking for his cock to stiffen up, and for him to groan and grab her head. She wanted him to take charge, but wasn't sure he would, so she took charge and pushed her head down so his entire cock went into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down vigorously to make him fuck her throat. After about a minute he pushed her head all the way down and held her there for 10 seconds or more as she held her breath. Finally he let her off, pulling her up from under the covers, and kissing her passionately.

"Good morning slut," he smiled. "I wasn't expecting that. A very nice way to wake me."

"Thank you, Sir. Would you like me to finish Sir? I want to please you," she was laying on the submission thing a little thick, but it turned her on to no end.

"Not yet, I have big plans today. But I would like a cup of coffee. Make me a cup, black, and bring it out to me on the terrace. Bring the room service menu too."

They both got out of bed and he gave her ass a gentle spank. He pulled on some boxers and a bathrobe and headed out to the terrace. He had not said anything about whether she could get dressed, so she assumed she needed to stay naked. Even after all the crazy stuff she had done it still made her heart pound to walk out onto the terrace stark naked with his coffee. He allowed her to sit on the chair next to him, so long as she kept her legs spread wide. He asked her how she felt, and if she was physically okay. She assured him that she hadn't suffered any injuries from their games last night, which gave him a pained expression. She wasn't sure what was wrong, but he didn't seem completely happy about what had happened last night. She pondered what she could have done wrong. She had tried hard to be submissive, but maybe that wasn't enough. Maybe she had hesitated a few too many times. She resolved to try even harder today to be as compliant as could be. Since all of this was making her so happy, she wanted him to be happy with her.

They decided on breakfast, and he went back into the room to order. He came back out and handed her a very small blue bikini bottom. It wasn't sheer, and it wasn't actually a g-string or anything, but was a very small thong bikini bottom. Plus it had a seam down the centerline of the gusset that seemed to have no purpose other than to split her pussy lips and give her the most obvious camel-toe possible. It was even worse when she put it on because it was cut so low in front that her newly grown out bush peeked out from the top. It made her look like a bimbo who didn't even know she needed to shave her pubes. But she guessed that was the look Brad was going for.

"You should do your morning edging now, through your suit," he instructed. "I think that camel toe will show even better if the fabric is wet."

Heather rolled her eyes at him, but she lifted her feet up on the the chair with her, kept her legs spread wide, and began rubbing her pussy through the fabric. He sat down next to her and read the paper. She wondered if anyone was watching them, him reading the paper with an almost naked girl blatantly masturbating next to him. The image turned her on even more, and soon she was very close. Occasionally he would reach over to snap a finger hard against her tender nipple, making her jump. Oddly, that pushed her even closer to orgasm.

"Please Sir," she pleaded, "I'm worried that will make me cum."

After what seemed an eternity of being right on the edge, the doorbell to the suite finally rang. He told Heather to stand in front of him with her hands on top of her head. He looked her over for about 10 seconds while roughly groping her breasts. Then he used his open hand to spank her left boob sharply. The stinging pain made her flinch away from him for a few seconds, but she regained control quickly and resumed her position.

"Thank you Sir, may I have another?" seemed like the right thing to say.

He had a funny look on his face, and she worried that she might be disappointing him again, that she shouldn't have flinched. She bit her lower lip to help steel her resolve.

"That won't be necessary," he said after a long pause. "I like that single red handprint on your tit now. Go answer the door and have whoever bring breakfast out here."

"Aren't you worried we'll get kicked out, Sir?" she was seriously nervous about answering the door topless.

"New York State specifically allows women to sunbathe topless. That's what you're doing out here. You'll be fine," he answered dismissively.

Heather's heart started pounding in her chest as she walked to the door, even though she'd been doing a lot of crazy shit lately. Answering the door in only this little tiny thong, with her pubic hair peeking out and a red handprint from where he's slapped her boob was definitely pushing the envelope.

It was a guy who brought the breakfast, just a little older than Heather herself, and his eyes pretty much bugged out of his face when he saw her standing there. She let him ogle her for a few seconds before asking him out onto the terrace. The poor guy could not stop staring at her as she led him out. Brad came up behind her, wrapping an arm around her, cupping her breast. The delivery guy almost dropped the coffee cups when he saw that. Brad whispered in her ear that she should help, and give him a good show by bending over a lot. He let her go, giving her butt a hard swat with his open hand. Now she had a handprint on her ass and her boob! She went over and helped the guy move things from the cart to their table. When facing him she bounced around so her tits would jiggle for him, and when she dropped something she turned around and bent over with her legs straight and slightly spread to show off her ass. The deliveryman kept putting his hand in his pocket, trying to discreetly rub himself. It took him a very long time to set up the table for their breakfast, and even after that Brad had to tell him about five times that they were all set so the guy would leave. Finally he was gone and once Heather had removed the bikini bottoms, she got to sit down and they could eat their breakfast in peace. Again, he took plenty of liberties groping and probing her body while they ate, keeping her arousal level high. Once they finished eating he had her pull her chair next to his, and kneel up on her chair.

"Time for blowjob practice Slut. Lean over here and practice on my cock. But I want continual access to your pussy, tits, and ass while you're doing it. I'm going to smack them some, so make sure you don't bite down. You don't want to know how I'd punish you for that."

He grabbed onto her nipple and clenched it hard, pulling her down towards his cock. She squealed a little because of how sore it was, but she focused in on her job and opened his robe to suck is already hard cock. Over the next several minutes she bobbed her head up and down on his cock while he randomly slapped her, pulled or flicked her boobs, and even swatted her pussy a couple times. He had to stop her finally, saying he didn't want to cum yet, which was probably just as well since she was a hot mess at that point. They went inside and showered, with her washing him like a good serving girl. Then it was her turn to wash herself, including her enema, followed by getting her face made up while still naked. Brad dressed in khaki shorts and short sleeved button down shirt that looked vaguely Polynesian, so more casual than the day before, but clearly not fully relaxed. He handed her the blue thong again, and a sheer white coverup. The coverup barely covered the bikini bottoms, and was all lace so her boobs were clearly visible through the fabric. It still gave her butterflies to walk down to the hotel lobby like this, but it was easier than a lot of things she had done, plus Brad led her quickly out a side door, saying that while she was legally dressed in New York, that didn't mean it was appropriate in the lobby of a snooty hotel.

It was difficult for Heather to walk with her arms at her side and with her back straight, knowing that her tits were all but uncovered, but she focused on being a good girl for him and thrust her chest forward as they walked. She alternated between looking up at him, or keeping her eyes down to avoid making eye contact with the people staring at her. She could see lots of people do double or triple takes, but she did her best to not react. It was easier once they were in the park, since on a hot sunny day there were lots of people in scanty clothing. She even thought she saw a topless woman or two off in the distance, but she wasn't sure. It was a beautiful sunny day, so the park was somewhat busy, but since it was not a weekend it was not really packed the way she thought it might be. They found a spot to spread out a couple towels with sunbathers all around them, but none closer than 20 to 30 feet.

As soon as the towel was down, he had her strip off the coverup, leaving her in just the thong. He made her spread the towel and smooth it out, bending over at her waist with her legs kept wide apart. Even more embarrassing than the views she was giving everyone was the fact that she was getting very turned on again, and she wasn't sure how long it would be before the tiny bikini bottom would soak through, showing everyone what a slut she was. The humiliation kept her engines pretty much at redline.

Finally he let her lay down on the towel, face down with her legs spread wide. He proceeded to straddle her ass, and put sunscreen on her back. He moved back to kneel between her legs, pushing them even wider apart. He squirted sunscreen on her upper thighs and ass cheeks, and slowly, sensuously rubbed it in. He didn't just do her ass, he also did her lower back and upper thighs, just enough that it wasn't too overt that he was just playing with her ass. That didn't stop him from putting a lot of lotion in the crack of her ass, then pulling the thong to the side, completely exposing her anus and pussy lips. He used one hand to rub her crotch, while the other was on the small of her back. Heather couldn't hold in the gasp when he slipped a finger into her ass. She had to put her hand over her mouth as she felt a second finger intrude into her back passage, followed by a finger in her pussy. She looked around franticly to see if anyone was paying attention to the way she was being double penetrated right in the middle of Central Park. He calmly kept pumping the fingers in and out while casually rubbing her back, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Please... Please, Sir," she whispered. Even she wasn't sure if she meant please stop, or please fuck her harder.

He seemed to decide she needed a break, pulling his fingers out and laying beside her. He let her cool off for a while, just chatting with her and soaking up the sun. She closed her eyes, and tried to focus on getting her heartrate to return to normal. Even still, she stayed really turned on, and reflexively ground her pubic region into the ground. After about 20 minutes he told her she should roll over, and let everyone enjoy the view. She took a deep breath to work up her courage, and rolled over.

"Let me guess," she was a little sarcastic, "now you want to rub lotion on my front."

"Naw," he said lazily, "I'd really rather watch you do it. And be sure to do a good job. Don't forget all those places that don't usually get much sun. Oh, and make sure it turns on everyone watching."

Heather looked at him like he was crazy, but he had to be pretty used to that by now. He certainly seemed unfazed. Well, if she had to do this, she figured she had better do it right, so she got up onto her knees, keeping her legs spread wide, and started from the top. She put lotion first on her shoulders and upper arms, caressing them sensuously. She slowly worked down to her tummy, consciously avoiding her breasts, drawing out the show. She traced her fingers down her firm abs, running them over the small patch of pubic hair visible over her bottoms, then back up to the underside of her breasts. She could tell that Brad was trying to keep his face passive behind his sunglasses, but she was pretty sure that he was starting to breathe more rapidly. It made her feel very sexy to know she was arousing him and any number of other men watching her right now. She squirted more sunscreen on her boobs, shivering as the cool lotions hit her sensitive nipples. She took a long time to rub it in, circling closer and closer to her nipples, finally caressing and pinching her nipples under the guise of being sure they had enough lotion. She gasped in a breath as she tweaked her nipples, they were still so sensitive, and her head rolled back as she enjoyed the sensations. Next she put some lotion on her lower belly and thighs, and again circled around her erogenous zone, getting closer and closer to her crotch. She looked around and saw several guys openly staring at her little performance. At least no one appeared to be upset or to be calling the cops. Finally, she began rubbing the lotion right on her pussy lips. She stuck her hand inside her bikini bottoms and shamelessly rubbed her pussy. Her thighs trembled as she traced her finger across her sensitive lips and even flicked her clit. She pulled down the suit a bit, acting like she was looking to be sure she was thorough while she gave everyone an unobstructed view of her fingering herself.

1...345678