The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stared at the floor for a while longer. Brad was completely dumbfounded. He hadn't really considered that she would argue with him on this.

"Heather, look you're young, "he started. "You're pretty, you've got a lot going for you. You'll find a the right guy, and..."

"Oh shut the fuck up," Heather interrupted, truly angry now. "How fucking dare you do this? I've done all this crazy shit, fought through all my fears, and all of sudden now, you turn chicken shit on me? I don't know how you got this crazy idea that I'm some fucking innocent, pristine, thing. You know my mind is not pure, so I'm not sure where this is coming from. Remember, I sought you out and made contact originally. On a PORN site for fuck's sake. Don't you think I knew what I was getting into? You know I've read all your stories, and lots of other crazy kinky ones. Don't you think I had an idea of what a guy like you might do if I said those things during a chat? You keep wanting to lay all of this on you, but I was a part of this too. Are you so hung up on yourself that you don't think that I could have gotten out of this if that was what I wanted? Don't you think it was possible that I was the one manipulating you a little bit? I certainly didn't say all that stuff because I'm really a pedophile. Maybe I just wanted to see what would happen if someone really had complete control over me."

Brad struggled to regain his mental footing. The longer he processed what she was saying, the more he began to realize what she was saying was true. He had spent the last several weeks thinking how lucky he was that everything was going his way as he took on this new role as a blackmailer. Suddenly he was realizing that he had been really lucky, but not in the way he had thought. He was lucky that he had found Heather, and she was the one working to make sure everything had gone so well. He had been underestimating her all along, and that maybe he had been the one who had been naive and trusting. A slight smile crept across his face as he began to realize where this was likely to lead.

"Heather," he said slyly, "are you saying that you tricked me?"

She stood up, straddled his legs, and sat on his lap with her crotch pressing against his suddenly hardening cock.

"Don't call me Heather," she breathed. "It just doesn't feel right coming out of your mouth when I'm naked."

She kissed him passionately, hugging him fiercely, and grinding her pussy against his boxers, bringing his dick to full mast again. He grabbed her ass, squeezing hard, fingering her asshole as he kneaded her cheeks,.

"I think I've been very naughty, Sir, " she managed to get out when their kiss broke. "Don't you think this little slut deserves to be spanked?"

Brad looked into her eyes, slowly grasping that this was as much her fantasy as it was his. Maybe even more so.

"Are you sure?" he asked, leaving the question open, giving her a chance to back out of everything.

"I have never been so sure of anything in my life," she said, and tears welled up in her eyes even as she smiled.

"Then I think you will get that spanking for this, you little slut. I think you'll get that, and a lot more."

He leaned forward and bit firmly on her lower lip, pulling it away from her face , and causing her to moan loudly. He traced his mouth around her neck and up to her ear as he grabbed a firm hold of her nipple and crushed it between his thumb and index finger. He nibbled on her ear while tormenting her nipple, enjoying the little squeaks and squeals that escaped her mouth. He raised his mouth slightly and whispered in her ear.

"Trust me."

1...345678