The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she was done and asked him if she could lay back down. He gave the barest of nods, and she laid down next to him. He rolled onto his side, and asked her what she was feeling. She had to think for a while, but told him honestly how turned on she was to be exposed like this, and that he was pushing her in ways that she would never have dared do herself. He asked about ways he had exceeded her limits, about how it felt to not be in control.

"Total honesty, Sir," she finally said after a long pause, "just about everything you've had me do was something that I thought was beyond my limits when you told me to do it. But I survived it. So I guess it really wasn't beyond my limits. I think most of us put ourselves in boxes without really thinking about it."

"Hmmm," he seemed to think it over, "I wasn't expecting you to say that. It's almost like you're saying there's an upside to being blackmailed."

"Well," Heather rolled her eyes, "when you put it like that, definitely not. But I'd say now that there is no doubt that I am a total badass!"

They both laughed and laid back to soak up the sun. He would occasionally stroke her side, or playfully tweak a nipple, but mostly he let her cool down a bit, and just enjoy the warm sun on her bare breasts. After a bit she felt herself finally calming down, even feeling a bit normal.

"I'm getting warm," he said after it was obvious she was no longer on edge, "let's go get an ice cream bar."

He stood up and pulled his shirt back on, but when she reached for her cover-up, he shook his head slightly. She sighed in resignation, and walked with him towards the umbrella covered stand. She could feel her heart rate speeding back up, and her stomach started doing flip flops as she noticed all the people staring at her. It had been bad enough walking with the inaccurately named cover-up that didn't really cover anything, but now to walk essentially naked except for this tiny thong that didn't even hide all her pubic hair was an order of magnitude worse. It took all her focus to not cover her boobs and crotch with her arms.

There were a few people in line in front of them, stretching out the time she had to stand there exposed. Thank God Brad stood close to her, making it clear she wasn't alone and unprotected. Not that it stopped guys from blatantly staring, and some women from giving her very dirty looks. The guy selling the ice cream could barely speak as he ogled her, and Brad had to ask three times for their ice cream. The poor guy could barely make change, he was staring so hard. Thankfully, they were soon walking back to their towels, and she didn't feel quite so weak in the knees. At least she didn't until he began stroking his ice cream bar across her nipples.

"Oh my God, Sir," Heather shuddered involuntarily. "This is making me so fucking horny."

She surreptitiously pinched her nipple while she was wiping off the trace of melted ice cream. He looked like he was enjoying this show immensely.

"Hmmm," he seemed serious for a second, "that reminds me. We need to keep up your rules so you stay horny. I think this would be a good time to edge. Here, I'll set a timer on my phone for you, so you'll know that you're doing it for long enough."

"Sir?" Heather wasn't sure how she was going to get through this. "You want me to rub myself right here, in front of everyone? I'll do whatever you say, Sir, I just want to be sure I've got it right."

"Roll over on your stomach with your hand under you, that should keep you from gaining too much attention. But of course, the longer you wait to start the more likely I change my mind and make it more difficult for you."

Heather rolled over quickly, before he could think of anything worse, and slid her hand under her belly then down inside her thong. It felt so good tracing her finger along her slit that she had to put her other hand in her mouth and bite down to hold in the moan. She gently stroked her lips under the thong, just barely flicking her clit so she would stay on the edge but not cum. She started gyrating her hips very slightly, hoping that no one would notice her grinding her pussy down on her hand. She could hear the voices of people around her, and even closing her eyes there was no way she could shut out that she was masturating in public in front of a crowd of strangers. He had made her do all kinds of crazy things, but this had to be near the top of the list. But he seemed to know what he was doing, and even though she was pretty sure some people had noticed her, no one was saying anything. She just kept grinding her pubic bone down against her hand, and did her best not to make too much noise. It was sheer hell, she was so turned on that it was almost impossible to hold back the orgasm she was building up. She had to freeze several times, breathing heavily as she tried to hold herself as still as possible, praying that she would not cum, before starting up again once she could. Finally, the timer on the phone went off, and her torment was temporarily over. She spent several minutes just lying still and trying to regain her composure. Finally she felt normal enough to roll over. She noticed several people quickly looking away from her as she looked around, and a couple people actually scowled at her. Brad, by contrast, was grinning like an idiot at her.

"That," he sighed, "was one of the hottest things I think I have ever seen. And I'd say hotter than anything most of the people in this park had seen."

Heather was mortified, but couldn't help from laughing a little. She had put on quite a show. Fuck everyone if they couldn't appreciate it.

"I do think," Brad continued, "that we should probably find somewhere a little quieter. I'm afraid we're getting too much attention now."

They picked up their towels the the bag, and he put his shirt back on, but Heather was again stuck with nothing but her thong. Only now her thong had a wet spot on the front of it, and she was so horny it was all she could do to not jump Brad's bones as they walked across the park. Everyone doing double takes at her just made her want to do even nastier things. She hoped that he was taking her into the bushes so they could fuck like wild people.

But she knew she wouldn't get release that easily.

*

Brad hoped that his boner wasn't too obvious as they walked. The good news is that everyone was looking at the almost completely naked hottie next to him, so no one seemed too interested in whether he had a woodie or not. This morning had been just one smoking hot scene after another, and he wasn't sure how much he could take without exploding. But that was kind of what this day was all about. He knew he had to pack in everything he could today, because he was feeling like it was decreasingly likely that he could keep up his control of Heather past the end of the day. He felt another pang of guilt at what he was doing, and he wondered if he should just stop now, but he knew he couldn't. He was addicted to the thrill that he got from controlling her, and he couldn't stop, at least not just yet.

He finally steered Heather to a quiet section of the park, with some trees and rocks screening them from most people's view. He handed her the cut off shorts and the sheer lace crop top he had brought along, telling her to strip naked before putting them on. She didn't hesitate for a second, peeling off the thong and standing there naked for several seconds while she figured out the shorts. He was pleasantly surprised by her bravery, he had expected more resistance. She had come a long way since he had started blackmailing her.

The jeans were cut so short that the bottoms of her ass cheeks were hanging out, and the crotch was a strip only about an inch wide. Once she got them on and buttoned, he looked closely at her pussy. Her vulva was not actually showing as she stood there, but he could tell that if she squatted and spread her legs, a lot of her pussy would be exposed. The crop top gave her more coverage, the sleeves came down to almost her elbows, and it covered her chest down to almost the bottom of her rib cage. Of course the sheer lace made her nipples and areola completely visible if you looked closely, but she was certainly legal.

"I know a place in China town for lunch," he told her, "It's about a 15 to 20 minute subway ride, but I've always wanted to grope a girl in the subway."

"Well," she winked at him, "I'd say this is your chance there big fellow. You'd better do a good job of it."

That was one more time today she had caught him totally off guard. It was like every time he gave an order, she jumped on it enthusiastically. It worried him. It seemed too good to be true, like some kind of a trick for her to gain control over him. But since at this point he knew that this game was almost over, he pressed on with making the most of his situation. He indicated the direction to catch the subway, and they walked with her arm around him, and his at the small of her back, occasionally dipping down to pinch her exposed ass cheeks.

"Sir," she stopped him about a half a block from the subway, "I need to go pee, I don't think I can make it for the subway ride."

He thought about it for a second, and decided it was more fun to watch her suffer a bit. He told her that they didn't have time, and that she had to hold it. He made sure to warn her that she had better not piss her shorts, giving her nippple a sharp twist through her top, just so she'd know he was serious. Again, she simply agreed compliantly, with no hint of protest. He figured that meant he should just push her harder. The subway platform was ungodly hot, making him sweat profusely. Even in her skimpy outfit Heather was soon glistening, but it looked very sexy on her. He took every opportunity to pinch her ass and tits, or cup his hand over her croctch. He squeezed her pussy through her jeans, and made sure to push on her bladder now and again to accelerate her need to urinate.

All the seats on the subway car were taken, and he guided her to stand at the the doors opposite from where they came in. There were people around them, but the barrier between the door and the seats blocked most people from seeing her from the waist down, and he stood so he was pretty sure that he blocked the rest. He turned her so she was facing the door, and grabbed her tit to pull her back against him, his cock grinding into her ass. People couldn't really see how he was groping her, but it had to be pretty obvious he was up to something. As the train jostled down the track, he knew he'd never get a chance like this again, and he whispered in her ear to undo the fly of her shorts. Squeezing her tit hard with his left hand, he slid his right into her shorts and fingered her pussy. She was soaking wet and two fingers entered her easily. She ground back into him as he finger fucked her and twisted her nipple. At the next stop the doors opened on their side, but he waited until the last second to pull his hand out of her shorts. She turned to face him when the doors opened, but people were clearly staring at her in her lace top and with her open shorts. Once the doors closed, he positioned her again, and resumed his groping and finger fucking. He could feel her breath quickening and her body tensing as he diddled her clit as people tried to pretend they weren't watching.

"Please Sir," she leaned back, lifted her head, and whispered, "this is so hot, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself from cumming for much longer. I'm trying, I really want to be a good slut, but you are pushing me so hard."

Her vulnerability was a huge rush to him, he literally had her in the palm of his hand. He slowed his finger fucking, and spent most of the rest of the ride pressing on her bladder as he lazily caressed her clit. When they reached their stop, he did not let her do up her shorts, and they slowly worked their way down her hips as she walked to the escalator. She was able to stand with one leg up a step on the escalator to keep the shorts from falling farther, but her ass crack was clearly exposed above the waistband of the shorts.

"Sir," she said quietly, "I'll walk through the station bottomless, if that's what you want. But I just want to be sure you know my shorts will be around my ankles in just a few more steps."

He was pleased with her dedication, but he figured that would be too risky. Getting her arrested would put a serious damper on his plans, so he tugged the shorts back up, and told her to button her fly, leaving only the top button undone. The shorts still slipped down a bit as she walked, but they wouldn't slide past her hips, so she wasn't too exposed. He draped his arm around her and over her shoulder, draping his hand on her tit and groping it as they walked, enjoying how soft her breast was in contrast to the rigid nipple. Lots of people scowled at him as he he openly groped her while they walked the streets of Chinatown, but he was having too much fun to give a fuck.

Before too long she slowed down, and again asked if she could go pee. She was probably getting desperate now, so he decided to have some mercy on her. But only a tiny bit of mercy.

"Step into that alley, pull down your shorts, and you can piss as much as you want," he ordered. "Make sure to face out, so anyone looking can see your cunt."

She looked shocked for a second, but wordlessly stepped into the alley, and faced him as she dropped her shorts to her ankles. He was surprised at her compliance. Honestly he was pleased, but he wasn't sure why she was being so submissive. He watched her thrust her hips forward, pinch her fingers around her clit and urethra, and spread her legs wide. He stepped closer to her, blocking most of the view people had from the street. This was risky as fuck, but he knew he had to keep ramping it up

Heather looked nervously up and down the street, but she spread her fingers gripping her clit, spreading her hood and urethra, and soon a stream of piss was gushing out. She had to arch her hips farther forward to avoid hitting her shorts. This time she was more brazen than the one time he'd watched her do this in her backyard, and she deliberately put the fingers of the left hand into the stream of urine, bringing them too her mouth to lick them clean. Brad was struck speechless by what a pervert she had turned into, and he stared at her with his jaw dropped. When there was no more pee coming out, she slipped her fingers into her pussy a few times, and then licked them clean again. Brad finally came out of his stunned trance, realizing that this was way too risky.

"Good slut, that's good enough. Get dressed again, and let's go find some dumplings."

He didn't know what to make of her upping the ante like that, but he tried not to let it throw him off his game. He put his arm around her shoulder again as they walked, continuing his groping of her tit until they got to the restaurant he had picked out. It wasn't very full since they were a bit early for lunch, and they got a booth towards the back. Before she sat down she leaned up to whisper in his ear.

"Sir? I'm wearing shorts, how do I keep my bare ass on the seat here?"

He was impressed with her diligence and attention to detail. It had frankly slipped his mind that she had a rule about sitting with her bare ass on the seat, so he had to improvise.

"Slide in against the wall," he whispered back, "I'll slide in next to you, and block the view so you can lower your shorts to your knees. Be sure to keep them right at your knees."

Heather looked at him wide eyed, but slid into the booth first, actually undoing the waist button before the hostess had left. As soon as he was in, they had their menus, and the hostess was walking away, she took her chance to shuck her cut-offs down to her knees. He could have been a stickler and told her that she didn't do it fast enough, but in reality she saved them from getting kicked out. The hostess had given her enough scowls as it was.

He took as much advantage of the situation during lunch as he could. He finger fucked her for most of the time, occasionally tweaking her nipple through the thin fabric. He stopped fingering her when the waitress stopped by, but mostly he was pretty open about it. He got her right up to the edge a couple times, then pulled his fingers out made her lick them clean. She was almost incoherent, and she couldn't even try a dumpling.. Finally he let up, and then fed her some of the dumplings, making it as sensual as possible by doing it with his fingers. There was something very sexy about watching her submissively try whatever he fed her while she was still panting slightly from all the teasing.

Finally it was time to pay the bill, and now he was the one who needed to take a leak. He wasn't sure if it was safe to leave her with her shorts to her knees, but part of him liked the thought of how scared she'd be there by herself. Maybe it was worth the risk.

"Okay slut," he told her, "I have to go take a leak. I'm not sure how this will work if I leave you with your pants down, but it might be fun. Maybe if we..."

"Wait Sir," Heather interrupted him, "I have an idea. You just need to piss, right?"

"Well I was thinking of jacking off, but why would I do that when I'm going to fuck you soon?" he said somewhat sarcastically.

"Then you don't need to go anywhere," she said, and without any more explanation, she slid down under the booth table.

Brad started to get nervous, looking around to see if anyone was going to freak out. No one was sitting where the could see under the booth table, and none of the other people in the restaurant were paying them any attention. He felt Heather's hands reach up, open his fly, and pull out his half erect penis. He scooted forward so his stomach was against the edge of the table, to try and hide that Heather was under there with her mouth loosely around his semi-erect cock.

"Don't worry about me, Sir," her soft voice came up from under the table. "I'm here to serve you. Piss as much as you want, I won't let a drop spill. Please use me."

Brad's mind was blown as he realized what she was saying, and he felt her lips loosely on the head of his penis again. This was crazy, she was literally begging him to piss in her mouth. It was much kinkier than any of the games they had played with her peeing up until now. But it was so submissive, and had to be so humiliating for her, he knew he had to go through with it. He tried not to think too much about how this really turned him on, knowing that it would be even more difficult to take a leak if his cock got hard. He focused on loosening his bladder. At first he was scared that he'd be too nervous to do it, but slowly he could tell that it was going to release. It probably took ten seconds, during which Heather must have been going crazy with trepidation, but finally he could feel the urine streaming out. She made a few funny noises, and he could feel her jerk around as she tried to swallow, but she kept her lips firmly around his prick. Just as she promised, she swallowed every drop he pissed out, with only a few quiet whines to indicate that she didn't really enjoy it.

Once his flow of urine stopped, she began sucking his cock head harder, licking his piss-hole as if she were cleaning it. Of course his prick started getting harder as she did that, and soon her head was bobbing in a full blowjob. That was when the waitress stopped by to check on him. He was able to keep a straight face and ask for the check, and thank God that she didn't look under the table. As soon as she was gone, he pushed Heather's head back and told her to sit back up. He looked at her as she got back into her seat, noticing that her eyes were watering and that there were some tears on her cheeks, but that she was smiling broadly and seemed incredibly proud of herself.

1...345678