All Comments on 'The Personal Assistant'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Continue with this Story!!!

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaabout 14 years ago
Definitely Continue the Story, But...

"Cookware", "Glassware", etc., are goods (WARES) made to serve, display, decorate, or fulfill some other purpose.

"Underwear", "Swimwear", etc., are products that we WEAR on our bodies.

A "shoe" is something worn on the foot.

To "shoo" is to insist someone leave where they are.

If you're going to write using slang expressions, it's best to know how they're spelled. Otherwise, use words with which you are more familiar.

roadieroadieabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Typos notwithstanding, this story is hot!

Hope there are more chapters to come ...

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 14 years ago
Great

hope that you will give us some more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best

Highly erotic.

marlam5marlam5over 13 years ago
HOT

A very hot story!!!! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

After checking several stories, patterns emerge. You certainly have a thing for nonconsent and dubious consent, but don't like to properly label it as such. Your male leads are douchebag slime balls, in fact most of your characters are regardless of gender. Your recurring vision of forced submission is more creepy then erotic. I'll put you on my nevermind list and move on.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

This story really need some more proofreading, and I wasn't much of a fan of Vicky being shared with other men.

I prefer a dom being possessive of his woman, not to mention this is an awful BDSM portrayal, a dom is meant to take care of his sub, not use and abuse her.

Her limits should be pushed, not just ignored.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

This is more a Non-consent story than a BDSM one.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An extremely erotic story, with an unusual mature submissive lead.

One complaint your work needs to be proofread and checked with a dictionary as you insist on spelling underwear as underware, wear is the apparel/clothing that you clothe your body in, safe is for goods you sell from your warehouse, this may be an American English versus the English spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A non-consent, BDSM, submissive story with an exploitive male lead. Vicky is a big-titted and gorgeous mature woman who apparently craves to be submissive but retains a strong sense of self and is quite willing to fuck other men to succeed in her job and please her sexually controlling boss. She feels good about her body and is quite willing to display it and use it to get what she wants. The story is not

particularly realistic but the characters are fleshed out enough to be believable if one is willing to suspend disbelief. I really like the story and would like to read more about busty Vicki (I am partial to stories about busty and sexy mature women who are challenged to explore their fantasies and realize their sexual desires).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More Vickie stories: tied and fucked by Sam and Karen, flaunting her hot body and big tits and fucking anyone Sam wants to please him. She will love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With her experience and body, Vicki can help win more deals in the future when she is not Karen and Sam's sex toy. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful mature woman with big-tits, hot body, willing pussy, and submissive pain slut to Sam and Karen for whom she is willing to do anything to help his business. There must be more stories about brainy, busty, and horny Vicki here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write some more about Vicki. She comes across as quite real, and her self-confidence to do what is necessary to arrange for the yacht shows a strong woman confident in her beauty, sexiness, and willing to fuck a client to close a deal and please her boss. Vicki, Karen, and Sam must be able to generate more stories detailing their business/sexual adventures. The author only tantalized the readers with the BDSM, which adds a lot of spice to the story, which is overall very erotic. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue very hot Vicki's story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fabulous! It would be great if he author revisited Vicki.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disappointing…

Should have had more being exposed to clients (in various situations/places).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous