The Pet Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers

Mary extended her hand and spoke, "It was nice meeting you Riley. I have no doubt that Ca uh Fido enjoyed his stay. By the way. My son Calvin would like to come by and thank you sometime and give you a little thank you gift."

"Oh the boy from the picture. Sure anytime. Here's my card so you can know my office hours. And um...he should bring Fido by sometime. I'd happily do his checkups for free. I mean it's not often I get to see a wolf," Riley said.

Mary smiled, "So you noticed. Yeah he really is special. You should have seen his dad. Just as magnificent."

"Oh so does your family breed them? And what happened to his sire?" asks Riley.

Mary burst out laughing, "SIRE?! Oh sorry just. We just call him his dad. And yeah...we sorta breed them. Calvin can and probably will want to tell you all about it so I'll just save that for him to say. As for his dad. Well he kinda does his own thing these days."

I chuffed loudly from the back.

Mary turned and then looked back at Riley, "I imagine hearing the name Calvin has got him wanting to go. Bye Riley! We will keep in touch."

My mom finally got in and waved as we took off. I could see Riley still waving as we set down the road.

Once traffic cleared up as we hit the highway I shifted. I saw my mom had brought me some clothes. A pearl snap shirt and some wranglers. After dressing I ambled up into the passenger seat.

"She was nice and quite pretty son. I can see why you're interested," my mom said with a chuckle.

"Yeah well. I don't think I am anymore..." I trailed off looking out the window.

"What! You would be an idiot not to be. Does this have something to do with her saying you were less than friendly this morning?" she asked.

"I don't really want to talk about it. Let's just say I think she's not single," I huffed.

"I wasn't single when your dad met me. That didn't stop him," she said matter of factly.

"Yeah well dad didn't meet you while you were being pounded by some guy did he," I stated.

Mary looked over and then back at the road. She laid her hand on mine. "Oh honey. I'm sorry. Well. You don't have to meet her again right away. I mean I can understand why you might not want to. Here's her card though."

I took Riley's business card from her and shoved it in my pocket to end the conversation.

We rode in silence for a few minutes then my mom exclaimed, "OH! Wait til you see the surprise waiting for you at home!"

"No offense mom but I just want to go back to my apartment. I think it's time I packed up and moved to another town." I said flatly.

"Oh hell no! You're coming home boy. You need the comfort of home and probably a good run. Besides. This surprise outweighs any opinion you may have at the moment," she said firmly.

I simply nodded and conceded. The rest of the drive she would turn up a random song on the radio and chatter about things I had missed.

The whole time I couldn't get Riley's face out of my mind.

*****

Riley felt a little drained. She decided that she shouldn't mope about though. She went to her room and picked up her cell and dialed.

"Ugh...hello?" came the voice on the phone.

"Bri it's me, Riley. I was about to ask why you didn't make it over last night. But I think I can hear why," she giggled.

"Oh you bitch...what time is it...9. 9 in the morning and you call me knowing I was celebrating last night. Remind me again why you're my favorite cousin?" Brian groaned.

"Because you can't have more fun with anyone else!" Riley said.

Brian chuckled a little, "I wouldn't say that. I went to the ol Barrel last night."

"Don't tell me you're back with Duke again? Don't get me wrong he's fun but he's such a flirt. I thought you hated that?" she asked.

"Yeah yeah...ugh so what now that you've destroyed my rest?" he asked.

"I'm feeling a little down. The uh dog's owner came and picked him up. How about I give you a couple hours and we have an early lunch?" she requested.

"Uhm...sure. That will give me and Duke a chance to shower and stuff. Where you wanna meet at?" Brian asks.

"Hmm. Isn't there a little café nearby your place?" Riley queried.

"Oh yeah. It's a nice little hole in the wall. We'll see you there in a couple hours. Later cuz," Brian replied hanging up.

Riley slumped her shoulders. Two hours to burn and nothing to do.

A little smile grew on her face and her eyes darted over to her bedside table.

She stood and spoke to herself, "Oh I think there is something to do."

She opened the drawer and removed a flesh toned vibrator. She tested the switch a couple times to check the batteries. Once she was satisfied she laid it on the bed and proceeded to undress.

She laid down and closed her eyes. She let her hands start to wander over her body. Her pale pink nipples already beginning to perk up. She sighed contentedly as she moved her hands slowly over her stomach towards that wonderful spot between her legs.

She smiled and sighed as she teased herself. Instead of going straight for her little nub she caressed the inside of her thighs.

She thought to herself, No reason to rush.

"Mmmm," she purred to herself contentedly.

Her hands came closer with every motion. Up and down they caressed closer until finally she reached her outer lips. Thick full outer lips concealing the feminine nectar already starting.

Two fingers slide in between her lips and up. Finally touching that delicate bundle of nerves.

"A..ahh mmm," she sighs aloud.

She thinks to herself it's been too long and she should do this more often.

Her index finger gently presses down and begins rubbing. First just back and forth slowly but then in small circles. Her clit swells and hardens from her gentle manipulations. Her thumb moves to join in and she squeezes slightly.

"Hoh..ah," she says aloud.

Her subtle movements keep eliciting slight sighs and little groans. She can already feel that gentle burning growing. With her free hand she picks up her vibrator and sets it to a medium setting and begins to rub the tip up and down in between her lips. She moves it in slightly and feels the delicious tickles as it grazes her delicate opening. When it hits her clit she instinctively squeezes it with her other thumb and finger.

"AH ooouu," she groans keeping the toy in place.

She lifts it away and twists her clit hard; harder than she even meant to. She feels a slight tremble in her legs and her stomach tightens a little. She's already close. She slides the toy down and into her pussy finally. Her thick outer lips and inner lips stick to it as if they want to grasp it. As the tip moves further down her channel, her pussy continues to tighten reflexively.

Halfway down her need takes over. She twists and squeezes her clit and shoves the remaining half in one firm stroke. She groans loudly and begins to pull it out slowly. At the halfway point she again slams it in. Her cheeks begin to flush a pale pink as she keeps this steady rhythm.

Her groans and little squeaks grow louder as she begins to quicken her pace. The flesh toned toy glistens with a thick creamy glaze of her juices. She begins pounding fast and almost erraticly; always burning nearer and nearer to that sweet release.

Heavy breathing mixed with groans and the sound of her fist hitting her womanhood fill the room. As her orgasm begins her body tightens and her fingers squeeze her clit hard. Furiously pounding away at herself she finally lets the orgasm explode over her. She holds her breath just as it hits and lets out a short shriek.

She slowly pulls out her toy and lets it drop to the floor. Her body is covered in a sheen of sweat. A copious amount of her sweet nectar has puddled between her legs. She just lays there her chest heaving up and down. Little aftershock orgasms send tremors through her body making her tighten up ever so often.

"So..mmm...fuck..," Riley trails off

*****

We pull up to the old house. As I step barefoot out of the Tahoe, the warm sun hits my face and I curl my toes in the cool earth. I inhale deeply.

"Nothing like clean country air eh Cal?" asks my mom smiling.

I finally smile for the first time today. I close my eyes and tilt my head up again. I take another big breath and start to unbutton my shirt.

"No ma'am nothing like it. I think you were right I need a good run," I say grinning.

"Well now wait. Normally I'd just let you run off but you have to come in first," she says stopping my hands.

"Aw come on. You just brought me here to torture me by denying me a run didn't you," I say jokingly.

As we both laugh my mom opens her mouth to explain, and then I see the surprise. My jaw drops and tears come forcibly out.

"DAD!" I scream and run towards him.

I may be a grown ass man; but I haven't seen my father in so long. Not to mention we have been so close thanks to our mutual condition.

I slam into my father throwing my arms around him. His silver and black hair have grown down to the middle of his back. I feel his thick beard on my cheek as we mutually crush each other.

We finally end our embrace and walk inside. We sit down at the table and my mom walks to the stove and starts working on a stew.

"Holy shit old man. It's so good to see you! Where have you been?" I asked excitedly.

My dad grins and responds, "straight to the point eh? Well. It's a long story," he pauses and looks over to my mom.

"I really wasn't even sure I should come back. You see son. I spent a lot of my youth with my dad in these mountains. Just like me and you did for a couple years. Well anyways. Unlike you I had more questions." He said and leaned back in his chair.

I pondered for a moment and then asked, "Like what dad?"

He fidgeted with his shirt pulling out a cigarette. I followed him outside and we sat on the porch as he lit it.

"He told me the story of our ancestors same as I did you. Now do you remember how I said we thought it was a curse at first but then we used it for good?" he asked puffing.

"Yeah. I remember. Fact is I think about the first change a lot. Big moment you know," I said looking at my father.

His hazel eyes looked tired and it just dawned on me. My father doesn't usually let his hair get anywhere near this long. Not even his beard.

"I get the feeling that you have bad news. What's with your hair?" I asked.

He sighed and took another drag, "Been in wolf most of the time I've been gone. Had to. And bad news? I dunno if I'd call it that. I spent a long time researching our past. How well do you remember our story? Tell it to me and see if you catch it."

I sighed aloud. My father had a habit of making me recite the story. He said the reason was that I must never forget and I must pass it on if any of my kids get the curse.

"Long long ago. Men were new and the world was already ancient. Other folk had walked the earth forever. The others were of many kinds. But all men looked at them the same. As men found the other folk, they were jealous. Man had just learned fire but the others were gifted. Man's jealousy grew. Fear grew too among the men. They feared that the others would use their gifts against men and hurt or enslave them. Their fears and jealousy took on a life of their own. A great darkness engulfed the world. The leader of the men went to the others and said he knew it to be their fault," I paused looking at my father.

He nodded, "keep going son."

"Is it really that important that I go through all of it?" I asked.

"Yes. Now keep going," he said flatly gazing out to nowhere.

"The men's king offered his help in fighting the evil. At first the others laughed. But a Queen and another King of the others accepted. As the war raged on, many died. The oldest son of the man king became bitter. His bitterness turned to anger. When he battled he fought wildly like an animal. Once his rage was too great. He began attacking all around him. He slew one of the others and many men. As his rage subsided he stood still growling looking around for another to fight. He found the bodies of his comrades and one of the others lay around him. He fell to his knees and howled his sadness and guilt. One of the leaders of the others condemned him and wanted blood. A council was held at twilight and it was agreed. He would live, but under the moon he would be an animal. The war continued on and in the darkest nights a large wolf would be seen running to the aid of the others and man. It would vanish as soon as the enemies were fallen. The darkness will come again and he will keep watch waiting for the day one can come and stop the dark." I finished with a heavy sigh.

"Did you catch it?" dad asked.

I shrugged, "Catch what?"

"There's a lot to think about in that story. First it was his eldest son which means he had at least one other. That means we have relatives that shouldn't have the curse," he said.

"Ok yeah. That makes sense though I don't see the big deal about that though. They probably don't even know the story anymore," I said.

"That may be true. But there's more. I always wondered about the others. What were they? Do they still exist? More importantly, if they do exist maybe this curse is reversible," my father said calmly.

"But...being wolf is the best feeling in the world. The freedom. The connection with the world around us. Why would you want it reversed?" I implored him.

He put his cigarette out, "I don't. I'm more worried about it being taken away. Now the next thing. The story says at night he would be the animal. But the moon doesn't make us change uncontrollably. In fact as we both know the moon helps. Only the first change is unstoppable. So why is that?" he asked almost reflectively.

We both sat in silence for a moment. Then I thought about the story more and it hit me.

"We are waiting. For someone. No the story said he would be waiting. But that's impossible he would be long dead," I finished with a frown.

My father sighed loudly. It was a deep baritone sigh that could almost be felt same as it was heard.

"Now I guess is as good a time as any to tell you. We stop aging eventually. Sure our hair may continue to turn white but that's it. You can always tell an old one of our kind by the silvery white pelt," he finished staring at me.

My jaw fell. First I felt this strange feeling of euphoria that I would never die. It was quickly killed when I thought of my mom. I turned looking through the window looking at her.

My dad spoke catching my actions, "She knows. And no. She will age as normal. My father left when he realized his grandfather had told him the truth. That's where I've been. I went looking for him. I had to know if he had more knowledge."

I clasped my hands together nervously. The wind kicked up slightly making my open shirt ripple.

"...So...did you find papaul?" I asked using the same name my toddler brain had given him.

"I did. And he did indeed have more answers. There is a lot more to this world and our story than I even thought possible. What's more...there are others like us. The bloodline that started with one man grew. The old ones stick around keeping eye over a couple generations of their family. They stay in case the children need help."

He sniffed towards the kitchen. "I know this is a lot to take in and there is more but damn that stew smells good. Let's go in and eat. Then we can go for a good cleansing run. Sound good?"

I just nodded and followed him in.

I thought to myself, How little i knew about my own life.

Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers
12