All Comments on 'The Pet Wolf Ch. 06'

by Ironsilk

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I would rather read more about Calvin and Riley instead of the parent's little session at the kitchen table.

I'm still trying to figure out how Luc will play a part with Calvin and Riley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ewww

Parents screwing...so gross!

fairyefalumpfairyefalumpalmost 10 years ago
Loving it so far!

I think the church want to "cure" the werewolves and Luc is one of the ones who can find them. Roy said that there was a way to lift the "curse" and implied that it could be done without the wolves' knowledge, so Luc could be just a pawn in the church's grand scheme!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A bit confusing

I am finding the switching between storylines quite confusing and at the moment I am skipping them completely and just staying with the main storyline. I might catch up with them eventually when you bring it all together.

Obviously there is a point to these diversions but it might have been better to provide a backstory at the beginning of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CONFUSING

Yeah....Like some of the others, all these extra characters are just too confusing and I am skipping and just reading about Calvin and Riley.

I loved this story until the last couple of episodes and watched for updates, now not so much. May just quit since the story has lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CONFUSIN AS HELL

Still haven't figured the connection between all these extra characters and its so confusing...i skip to the good parts of Calvin and Riley.

vixenfurryvixenfurryalmost 10 years ago
It isn't really confusing

I don't think it's confusing. I'm able to follow it fine and find it interesting that you are adding more plot to this story. It might have seemed confusing at first when you introduced the new characters but now you are connecting them rather well. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm not totally confused with everything. I just wish you would have kept the two stories seperate. Its weirsto go back and forth from two completely different story lines. But still Amazing!

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 10 years ago
I have to agree....

It's an interesting storyline, but you are failing to bring it off correctly. The constant switching back and forth are confusing and in no small way it leaves me bored and uninterested in 'Luc's' story. I can see how it will all tie together, and how it will probably unfold, but it is just......Not happening for me.I got to page two here, and to the church scene, and wanted to skip the entire section. Not a good sign.

JubilationDayJubilationDayalmost 10 years ago
love it!

I love this story and want to know how everything turns out!

it seems like you have some big unveiling to do with the plot with seeing as we are being introduced with all these new characters. I was certainly not expecting them to have as big a role in the story as they already have, but i like this story enough to be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Keep on writing Ironsilk!

swr47swr47about 9 years ago
Keep Going

The story is interesting and needs to be finished.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Pretty Please?

I know how real life can get in the way sometimes but please don't be like those other authors who start something fine & then just leave their readers to suffer. At least give us an update in comments or some kind of closure. Please?

IronsilkIronsilkabout 8 years agoAuthor
its been forever i know

its been a long time since I updated this story. Why? A number of reasons. I grew disheartened. Yes I know. Woe is me for not being able to handle critics. Well I'm over that. But there are more reasons. I didn't like the way chapter 7 was written and I kept rewriting it. I tried taking little breaks to clear my head for a better rewrite. Well those little breaks obviously turned into a long span of nothing. There were other things. Such is life. I find myself renewed and reinvigorated. If any of the old readers are still out there, I apologize. For new readers, welcome and enjoy. My plan at this time is to not post until i have the story completed. I'm thinking three chapters. This story was intended to be a short one, mostly for introductory purposes; as I had planned on a second story already. My long break is beyond unacceptable and I am terribly sorry for it. There have even been times where I've felt like I've been waiting for the next post. I don't have a time frame for when the next post will be unfortunately. I'm hoping in the next month or so. I have midterms next week so that's the priority at the moment. If I've lost readers, then I certainly regret and understand it.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Loved your story!

Just finished reading all the chapters and loved it! Hope you finish this story! Thank you for sharing your writing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long, please write more.

Just found this. I know it,s been a long time and life certainly does intervene but would love to find out where you were going with this.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Dang that was a good read! Too bad it was abandoned, it had the makings to be one of the best stories around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Darn!

I hate stories that get going pretty well then PLOP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Continue!

Dear Author,

Your story was just picking up steam! Please return and finish what you have begun! Forget what the critics have said about expanding YOUR story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the story so far! It’s well thought out and can see the potential of ties coming together rather interestingly.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

If you had just written Cal's and Riley's story, I think it would be finished already. But this historical storyline makes it much more complex.

However, I believe it is good to finish the whole story, or at least have it all well planned ahead before releasing even early chapters. Winging it chapter by chapter doesn't usually make a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous