All Comments on 'The Phantom Beauty Contest'

by railroadlady

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hm.

Just a bit too fast, if you ask me. It happened in what, a day? Fast workers... Slow it down, develop your characters, and I think you'll get better results. 4* from me. Not bad for your first, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typo...

2nd story, I meant. In this category...

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
not bad

Not bad. The lead up was good but you should have spent more time describing their love making. I also wondered who "Terry" was. You had Terry sitting on the bed looking at the photo albums.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * *

Phil, Phillip, & Terry.?

You mixed up his name twice.

The story was flowing right along,

Then you rushed the ending badly....

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Reminds me of a story whose first chapter posted yesterday.

book_man_03 posted a story titled simply "MILF" yesterday, the first seven pages of what he said was a story that was up to over 40,000 words before he realized it. He promised the subsequent chapters would be posted in manageable chunks, and frankly, I'm looking forward to them. Great sex, and lots of it, involving mom and her son, her sister, and her sister's daughter and son.

Your story was considerably shorter in length, but had striking similarities: Mom finding a revealing (nude and doctored) picture of herself in son's room, confronting him, and so on. I am not accusing you of plagiarism, since there were also substantial differences between the two stories. Is this just a coincidence that two stories with remarkably similar themes were posted just a day apart, or did "MILF" inspire you to write your own version?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Flirting with PG-13 rated Incest story ( rolls eyes) .

I hope the next time this author has a couple drinks to summon the courage to write erotic payoff scenecomplementing the buildup. This teasing but no pleasing gets old in a quick hurry much like vegan burgers.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

nice sexy romantic story-loved how she was dressed-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 5 Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a bad story

Like some of the responses, bit rushed at the end.

Note to maternal...do you know how hard it is to write masterbating? LOL, seriously, sometimes stories are created for their erotica, not their sex. On that note...read my first line of comment. :-)

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
the phantom ending

I think it was a really sexy story with palpable buildup, only to blow it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

horrible ending

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

til they got outside partners it was great.

winger11winger11over 10 years ago

Very good start. The buildup was good and then it was OMG END. I've never writing anything before but read my fare share. Most of the bad comments come from people who have no clue. Keep at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK, it was good.

Yep, it was good. Very good.

There was potential, had you taken to time, to be beyond almost any story on here.

If the sex was more descriptive and more expanded this would have been one of the greatest stories ever written.

We want more. We want to read a well written story that includes the descriptive sex scenes that we have come to expect and enjoy.

Thank you for writing it and I hope that you head my advice and expand the sex scenes.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good sweet and loving erotic story

The story left me wanting more.

I'd like to see how their lives were after their first time and how loving they were with each other.

I was wondering if their sexual love affair continued even after they were married?

That would be hot if they continued making love to each other when they both had spouses.

Thanks for the read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Great writing. Smoking hot. Just wished it was longer.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY***** TRUE LOVE

Mother and Son incest in its truest form...Outstanding ......Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous