The Phantom Beauty Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and laughed as Phil, totally helpless with desire, tore at her clothes and stripped her, throwing her on the bed and mounting her quickly, he thrust his fully erect cock into her hot and very wet pussy, and within seconds he had a massive orgasm and lay back gasping on the pillow.

Sherry breathlessly looked at him.

"My, you were ready weren't you, well you are not getting away so easily."

She climbed on him, took him in both her hands and quickly brought his erection back as she guided him into her. Then she fucked him, writhing deliciously on him, bouncing on him and bringing herself to orgasm again and again. Finally he grew limp and slipped out of her as she fell back on the bed.

"Oh it has been so long, and that was so good." she gasped.

She looked at him and smiled. "Did I earn my title of 'The Most Fuckable Mom'?"

So their very first time together wasn't exactly romantic, but it is what it was. But things got much better after that.

Between Saturday night and Monday morning, Sherry and Phil made up for a lot of Sherry's lost times. They spent the entire time in bed exploring each other, and Sherry gave her son lots of lessons about how to please a woman. She was insatiable, and he was young.

She let him keep the albums.

As the years passed, Phil got a wife, and Sherry got a husband.

Neither of their spouses ever knew that Phil and Sherry got together frequently.

After all, she wanted to keep her title.

The End

12