All Comments on 'The Phillips Family Curse - Epilogue'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What The Hell....

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Too many unanswered questions!

Cliffhangers are one thing...setting the stage yet another...but this is a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cant wait

As a long time reader i can honestly say im exctied for the big crossover event! I will be looking foward to that just like im looking foward to your next post! Please continue your amazing work. Your definitely my favorite author on this site.

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

I have found your stories amazing and especially The Phillips Family Curse and now you have me on the edge of my seat waiting on what Grandmom is going to do and this new undertaking. Please don't make me wait too long

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 9 years ago
Nicely Done!!!

Nice setup for the next "branch" of the story. This is both an epilogue to the Phillips Family Curse and an introduction to the War...

You've left enough intrigue dangling out there to insure my One I will be on the look out for your next offering. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, but different than your previous work

Another great piece, but it didn't really resonate with me as much as your other stories. I was trying to put my finger down on why and finally think I know. This isnt a knock on the story - it was really well written, the dialog was hot as fuck and the descriptions were amazing -- but I had some fundamental premise issues that nagged at me.

I'm just throwing this out there --- you don't have to change a thing and I'd still be a huge fan.

The thing that attracted me most to your stories was the idea of corruption. Really twisted and dark corruption. It's like DarkBetrayal, etc. The corruption here was twisted -- don't get me wrong -- just not twisted in the way you have done in the past.

In some of your previous stories, a big part of the corruption was taking the protaganist and having him completely throw away the people he loves and loved him. The character here was in a relatively new relationship with his first serious girlfriend. There's nothing really there to corrupt?

Now the guy with the family... that's twisted and dark. Throwing away a loving marriage that the readers spend some time investing in (like in Beach Bubble Butts or Church on State) is real betrayal. We barely got to meet the girlfriend in this story. Let's be honest here, making a college relationship that has lasted a short amount of time break up is not on the same level.

The other side of the coin is in some of your stories, alot of the venom from the girls is targeted AT the wife or family. It's less about corrupting the guy and more about destroying the woman with the guy's help. Letting a rival ultimately win.

Look at "The Hotel Room" or the "Devil Wears Nada". The husbands in those stories doesn't just dump their wives. They willfully destroy their wives' careers and future to get some hot slut off. (These stories have a very similar feel to a DarkBetrayal story). In "Hurricane Gina", the husband basically chooses to commit his wife to fuck his mother in law. This story, on the other hand, basically had less than 2 pages of Sandy being torn down, and I'm pretty sure she'll be fine in the long run.

This is kind of why I love your Surrounded series. It's the exact opposite of this. The girls in it are out to wreck Amanda. They both have long histories with her, the husband is emotionally attached to her and is constantly conflicted. But slowly, he falls into a corruption that she only sort of picks up on. There's a scene where Matt turns down sex with his wife because of a promise to Michelle. Watching him crush his wife's self esteem cause of some other hot girl is the hottest thing you've ever done (imo). The story is full of stuff like that (the femdom aspect, etc.) True deep betrayal.

So yea, that's just my two cents -- I don't know if many people share that opinion (the stories I like best tend to not have the "H" next to them on the list page), but I wanted to share it as a huge fan of your work.

Thanks again for your writing, I look forward to more.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Extended pregnancy plot shooting blanks

No witticisms and no liasons, just two blue haired dowagers threatening each other. Worse yet, they sound sterious. The wannabe Machiavellian grandma character has been dragging the whole series down, but its not my story. You can put all the lipstick you want on this pig of a subplot but judging by number of comments , the readers aren't buying in.

File this one under mega-talented author pleasing mainly himself and a few hard core fans. This is TalkMan's ' One From the Heart' ala Coppola.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 9 years ago
You are a long awaited Oedipal visionary!

I have been waiting for a while for the next truly great writer of mother/son sex epics to emerge. You may well be the one. Your Oedipal vision is unique and provocative, more interesting than anyone else who has posted into years. It has to do with your grasp and handling of the perversity of it all. No shilly shallying with the lust involved on the part of your characters. I must confess that I am not into sex with grandma. I might be an Oedipalist freak, but not that much of a freak. Sex with mom, aunt, cousins and older sister are, on the other hand, much more to my taste. And shouldn't Helen be past menopause, thus ending her child bearing years? Well, I suppose it is not impossible that menopause has not yet come upon her. I know, I know. I am a fine one to have such boundaries of the erotic imagination? But I do. In any event, you keep me interested regardless. That is a measure of your excellence.

You may well go off the rails into abject absurdity. I hope not. But that is your risk in being a visionary. A new way of looking at sex between a guy and his older female relatives.

Just go for it and let's see how it plays out.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 9 years ago
Who else but...

...Madeline Crow. A well-written piece of erotica.

Just two things - number one, PLEASE work on your style. Pick a tense and go with it. Work on your word choice.

And also - Surrounded Part 4. Please.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Phillips vs Crow

Should make for an Interesting Confrontation. Loved the story and will be waiting for the Next installment.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtover 9 years ago
A well done story

its good to see an author continuing a series and not just repeating himself constantly like so many others. Waiting for for crow vs Phillips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would have preferred the women to be more aggressive. Seducing him and finally forcing him to fuck them.

Anyhow I loved the buildup of the tension. Very very well written!

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
You

Should follow up Mrs. Crow maybe Jesse can impregnate a few of her Female Relatives and give Grandma something to use against Mrs.Crow

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
faded at the end

It started as a really good story with lots of potential but, somehow, just petered out towards the end. Yes, the sex continued but the story ceased to have any real surprises or interest. Yes, there was the mixing of the blood with the ink and the mysterious Mrs. Crow but neither had much impact without the storyteller making the impact clear.

Sorry, I was gripped at the start but, towards the end, I nearly gave up.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
When oh when

When is the War of the Monarchs arriving.

It would be fantastic to see all the studs arranged against each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for this first

Thank you for this

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtover 6 years ago
when is

War of the Monarchs getting released

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please come back to this series. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Double please!!

Please keep this going!! What happened to the other three sisters Stacey, Robin and Allison! What about their children? Please take time to continue?

cdog21cdog21about 5 years ago
Finally!

I've been skipping around your stories, since I didn't know that it was a connected universe until the second story I chose at random, and I've noticed something that made this chapter extra special for me. I read stories at random and it seems like the bad guys always win, at least until this story.

While Helen might be considered a dark grey, she isn't out to hurt innocent civilians. I'm looking forward to her war with the witch.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Absolutely Spectacular Series

I love this series from there very beginning. I can't wait to read some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epilogue

This Epilogue sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah, definitely not the kind of story I enjoy. Not that the story isn't well thought out or well written, because it is. It's simply not my cup of tea so to speak.

Only two things kept me reading despite not enjoying the direction the whole thing was heading, and I hope you take that as a compliment. (I hated it, but I still read it all the same... so, compliment. You've got skills, lol.)

The first was Jesse. He kept showing signs of growing a backbone and getting rid of the baggage he allowed to accumulate, so I kept rooting for him. Alas, he let me down. Now I couldn't care less about him. If he gets hit by a bus, good riddance I suppose. At least I'd like to feel it's a "good riddance" scenario. But I don't care one way or another really, lol.

The second, and most important thing, is the mystery you've woven. Once I realized Jesse was a lost cause, I actually started skipping over the sexual acts. I was only interested in uncovering the secrets and figuring out the conspiracy that seemed to be developing. But that was denied me as well, lol. It was like trying to watch the TV series "Lost." Every episode left me with forty three new questions and no gawd damn answers, lmao.

It'll have to remain a mystery to me though. Cause as well done as this story is, I can't keep reading stories like this to find out. (Assuming you've written other stories that link into this one which provide the answers.) I'm not a fan of drama, and reading stories whose characters continually piss me off is unpleasant. So I'm not willing to put myself through that just to figure out whatever behind the scenes shenanigans are going on.

Well done, I believe it says something about the quuality of your work when I kept reading even though I didn't find the ending I I wanted.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

The series was voted hot but the comments shows it sucked I guess thats why the monarchs thing never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Whole story was fantastic. I couldn’t stop reading it. Some things were repetitive, like some female descriptions were done over and over only changing wording. The story line was very interesting and wish you would have done more. I want the family plan to finish out and see what happens with the mystery woman

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

What a difference between the, dare I say, cringing, goody two shoes, boy of chapter one, to the adult man of subsequent chapters. A very good story line, erotic throughout (less chapter one....), strong characters & a thoroughly good read. Congratulations !!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This series needs to continue. This author has already started another plot, Ms. Crow. Finally a 3rd plot, the meeting between the two families. This is a 5 star series.

P_DoggP_Dogg9 months ago

Awesome story, it would be great if you actually wrote the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can’t wait for the family gathering at Thanksgiving, when all the Phillips females show up bearing at least one of Jesse’s bastards. And Sandy drops by to take back her absent boyfriend, or so she believes, only to learn that every bitch in the family is packing heat. Jesse’s heat.

Giratina143xGiratina143x30 days ago

This man is building the femdom beta male universe lmao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7926 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES