The Photo Shoot

Story Info
Friends become more in play and fun.
2k words
3.88
35.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a photographer I try to maintain an air of professionalism, but sometimes...... the passion takes over.....

Mandy and I had been friends for quite a while and were really close. We had lots of things in common... our desire for singing and dancing.... we liked the same foods, music and movies...... even photography. We spent lots of time together riding out to scenic locations to take nature shots. This gave us even more time to just talk and share fantasies. We were close enough that I had allowed her to read some of my erotic stories to help critique my style. We even flirted with each other occasionally, but it went no further than that. For although she was a BBW, she had no interest in SSBHMs (Super Sized Big Handsome Men).

Mandy had been designing clothing for big women for years, but she was about to go national and put up a big website. She wanted me to take some pictures that she could use to display her new sexy clothing line for BBW's. She told me she wanted some pinup pictures... you know, the old Bettie Page type. They would have some kink and some sensuality, but not much in the way of nudity. Since she was a friend and my pictures of her would be a big part of her site and gain me some real exposure, I agreed. I had done a few glamour portraits and even some lingerie shots for women to give their husbands(she had even assisted me on a few). So when she told me to come by on the weekend and bring all my equipment, I thought nothing of it.

When I got to her place, with all my cameras and equipment , I knew what was expected of me. The women I had photographed before, were all comfortable with me and knew I would treat them well. I had a reputation for being friendly and discreet... and my work was always good. I love the female body, in all its forms, and treat it with respect. I keep my kinks and sexual escapades separate from my work (but most of them ended up in my fantasies anyway).

My knock on the door was greeted with a friendly, "Come on in... I'll be down in a minute."

I went into the living room to set up and was met with my first surprise. The room was set up like a small, private dungeon. I saw mirrors on the walls, leather covered wooden benches, a traverse mounted bar, chains and whips (laid out in order of size), dildos and butt plugs of all sizes. When she came downstairs, dressed in all leather, I knew this was going to be a very difficult shoot for me.

She was in black from head to toe! The outfit was a leather corset tied tightly at the waist, a leather studded collar, a satin thong and thigh high leather boots. Her sexy voluptuous body was a thing of beauty! She moved like a cat, walking towards me with a mischievous smile on her face. I had never seen this side of my friend before and was getting extremely aroused!

I managed to stutter, " I th-th-th-thought you had c-c-clothing to display? What is this?"

"Well, I am displaying my work," she replied. "You mean you have known me all this time and you never knew what I was into?"

"Well, I know we have discussed some of my fantasies before, but you just sat and listened. You never made any comments," I said.

Mandy answered, "It was because I was so turned on! But now I am going to show you just how much!"

She immediately came over and knelt at my feet, bowing low to the floor and kissing them. Her magnificent ass was poised to reflect in the mirror across the room. I could see her pubic hairs peeking from the thong. She rose to her knees and began unzipping my pants. She said, "Master, I am yours for today. You may use me as you see fit."

Taking a look around the room at all the toys and equipment in the room, I got many ideas of what to do. She distracted me with the attention she was giving my penis. She had taken it out and was sucking on it. Licking the head, around and around, up and down the shaft, all the time making the most wonderful slurping sounds. Taking it in her mouth with one motion, she moved back and forth, taking me deep in her throat. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into my hips....began to slamming my cock repeatedly into her mouth. I kept hold of her head as I rammed the back of her throat, causing her to gag a little.

She stopped and removed her mouth with a slight popping sound, then she moaned , "Mmmmmm....! Master, what is it you want to do first? "

I didn't make a sound as I stood her up and marched her to the transverse rod that was hanging from the ceiling. I picked up the handcuffs and slung the chain over the bar, leaving her standing there arms overhead. Her plump wrists barely fit inside the cuffs and her massive tits were left to swing provocatively . Remembering why I was here, I grabbed the camera and began taking pictures. Her embarrassment was evident, as her face and collar turned red.

"Why are you taking pictures? I was just going to have some fun..."

I reminded her , "YOU wanted pictures, remember? Besides, you gave yourself to me and I plan to use you for my pleasure today. "

She blushed. Her eyes began to show some fear, but it was mixed with excitement and anticipation of what was to come......

"You know me sweetie and you know I will never do any REAL damage. I love women too much," I reassured her. " Give yourself to me and you will never regret it."

She breathed deeply and her exhalation told me of her resignation to her fate.

We were both silent as I proceeded to slowly remove her clothing, leaving only the collar and boots. Her breathing increased and got deeper as I moved behind her and began caressing her body. She was losing control of the situation and she knew it. I nibbled on her ear and throat, all the while, reaching around and squeezing her massive tits. Her nipples were hard and she began moaning softly in her throat, thrusting her hips back at me as I moved my hands slowly toward her pelvis.

"Are you ready for your first time with a big man?" I said, grinning.

Mandy arched her back, and with her hands overhead, this left her standing on her toes.... her tits hanging like udders. I groped and squeezed, enjoying the sounds she made at each movement of my hands. I paused for a moment and placed clamps on her nipples, causing her to squirm a bit.

"Oooooooo, Baby! That feels so good!" Mandy exclaimed. "I want more, more, MORE!"

I picked up a paddle from the collection of toys and her eyes went wide with excitement. She moaned deep in her throat and planted herself in anticipation of what was to come.

Slap......slap.....SLAP....SLAP! Each blow caused the flesh to jiggle and move. Her face flushed with the excitement and the nipple clamps flew across the room as she thrashed about in the handcuffs.

She screamed, "YES DADDY! It hurts sooooo good!"

My dick was in serious need of attention and I loosed her cuffs, only to march her to the bench nearby. Bending her across the end, I reattached the cuffs and placed her in shackles. Her ankles were now cuffed to the legs of the bench and she was bent across with her ass exposed to me. The redness was so inviting, I took more pictures. At each flash of the camera, she squirmed and twisted trying to stop me from documenting this moment.

"You need to stop with the pictures! I don't want this all over the net.... everybody doesn't need to know all this. Stop! Please!" She cried.

Putting down the camera and picking up some lotion and lube, I laughed my way across the room to her. I grabbed her by the hair and this unexpected action caused her to hiss through her teeth.

"You keep forgetting... you gave yourself to me," I replied. "This is all a part of my pleasure... and yours."

Mandy flinched as I applied open- handed punishment to that already crimson ass. Slapping and slapping.......over and over again until she moaned, "Mmmmmmm, Yessir....it is so good!"

I applied lotion, allowing me to rub that wonderful ass.... messaging and stroking.... eliciting more and more sounds from her. Spreading her cheeks, I began tonguing all around and inside her asshole. Being this close, I could see and smell the aroma from the pussy juices nearby.

It was my turn to moan now, "MMMMMMM, Sweetie, you smell good enough to eat."

She was unable to comment since she was enjoying the attention I was giving her clit with my finger. Taking my other hand, I picked up the lube and squeezed it on her puckered asshole. The coldness was surprising and she jumped. I inserted my finger and she calmed down. A few minutes of play, and I had 3 fingers in her ass and she was well prepared for the next phase.

" This is so you can't bother the neighbors," I said as I placed a gag in her mouth.

She didn't really understand until I picked up the largest of the 4 butt plugs she had laid out for me. Her eyes opened wide and she squirmed on the bench. Her head was twisting back and forth as she tried to stop me from putting it inside her. I slowly worked the head in her ass, little by little, moving in and out. Placing more lube on the shaft, I went deeper and deeper... watching carefully to make sure I was not doing any damage. The look on her face changed from fear, to pleasure with each probe. Mandy was breathing deeply and had a look of ecstacy when the final inch was completely inside her. Her moans let me know that this was exciting for her and that she was enjoying each moment.

Mandy buried her face into the bench and groaned. Animalistic sounds came from my friend as she began to grind her hips into the bench. I took this to be a signal that she wanted more and moved to place myself between her legs. She nodded her head in agreement when I pushed my penis against her outer lips. At this point, my shaft was extremely hard and the head had turned slightly purple from all the blood in it. I rubbed it up and down against her, spreading the juices across the tip. Mandy bucked and pushed trying to get me inside her.

"UH- HUH...UH- HUH," her head was bobbing up and down in an excited yes motion. "Ummmph...UMmmmmmm!" She said through the gag.

On the first thrust I went fully inside her, deep into her pussy. I could feel her spasms around my cock as she threw her head back and began to cum. "UMMMmmmmmph! Ooooooooo, Mmmmmmm!"

With each stroke, she became wilder and wilder.... more like an animal than my friend. She jerked uncontrollably and tears ran down her face. The passion in her movements and her body were more than I could stand. With only a few thrusts, I shot deeply inside her... wave after wave of ecstacy and emotion all flowed out with my cum. We moved together.... in spasm after spasm of orgasm......

When I was through, I pulled the plug from her sore butt and removed the gag from her mouth.

"Damn Baby," Mandy said, "how could I have missed that all these years?"

My reply was only to nod. We spent the next few moments holding each other and looking at the pictures. This day marked a special moment for the both of us. It was to be the beginning of a new phase of our relationship that we would both enjoy forever.