Balance of Power

Story Info
Kyle closes a deal with a busty bitchy councilwoman.
5.2k words
4.38
44.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsi Monroe worked busily in her office. The councilwoman was on the verge of creating a new reform which would crack down even harsher on the rate of prostitution growing rampant throughout the city. It was everywhere, the filth and moral decline which affected decent, law-abiding citizens such as herself.

One common foe she found was Kyle Anderson. He was renowned for running one of the largest sex slave and drug operations in the world but every time charges were brought up, none could stick. A knock came at door and her nervous secretary Julie came in.

"What is it?" she snapped.

"It's the investigator you hired Mrs. Monroe," Julie stammered, avoiding eye contact, "the one for the Anderson case."

"Well don't just stand there like a fucking bird!" Kelsi yelled, "let him in!"

Julie nodded and backed out, the investigator staggered shortly after. He looked disheveled as if he had been hit by a car.

"Marshall!" she sneered, standing up, "what is this?"

The usually healthy looking man panted, winded and sweaty. "I didn't get anything. I got through the gate and..."

Kelsi threw up her hands. "Why do I even bother with you? You've nearly jeopardized my entire case against them!"

After she kicked him out, the battered investigator got on the elevator and walked out into the street, seeing Kyle and Victoria standing across from City Hall, nodding at him to come over.

"How'd she take it?" Kyle asked without looking at him.

"Not good as you could imagine," Marshal replied, "she fired me from the case."

"Interesting," Victoria said, "Well, good thing you decided to uphold your end of the deal."

She opened the backdoor to the car and handed him a briefcase filled with money.

"Now drive away and don't look back," Victoria then said, "and then we'll tell Craig to let that sexy wife of yours go."

Marshall gulped and got in the car, speeding off. Victoria laughed and turned to Kyle, handing him another briefcase. "Would you rather I wait or head back home?"

"You can head on back," Kyle replied coldly, "I intend on making my stand clear with our esteemed public servant."

Victoria smirked and kissed him hard. "No mercy baby."

Kyle smiled as their lips separated. "And no surrender."

******

Kyle entered the bustling building and quickly charmed his way up the floor where Kelsi's office was located.

"Hello there," he said to the receptionist on the floor he was directed to.

"Well hi," she said, looking at him and licking her lips as she stood, revealing a mouthwatering array of cleavage in her white and gray top. The nameplate on her desk read Joanna.

"I'm here to speak with Ms. Monroe," he said with his trademark grin, "I'm Kyle Anderson."

The secretary's eyes beamed. "THE Kyle Anderson?!"

Kyle smiled and nodded. "The one and only."

She licked her lips again and looked down. "Is it true what they say?"

"Biggest dick in the industry," he laughed.

"Mmm..." she moaned, biting her bottom lip, "well, you do understand with this being a government building and all that I must pat you down. Make sure you carrying any weapons or... contraband."

"Feel free," Kyle replied, raising his arms.

Joanna smiled and grabbed his shirt, pulling him into the supply closet behind his desk. She locked in behind them and they began to kiss passionately, Kyle groping her juicy ass as she hurriedly undid his belt and pants, watching with awe as they fell to the floor, revealing his massive throbbing dick.

Soon, he was furiously pounding her in doggy, his cock wet with her pussy juice as he hammered her.

"FUCK!!!!" Joanna screamed, holding onto the mop sink as he bashed her pussy in.

She then sat on the low shelf and spread her legs, kissing him again as he entered her in missionary.

"YES!! Give me all that fat hard dick!!!" she begged, Kyle sucking her tits.

They kept at it for the longest time, Kyle finally grunting and dumping a massive load in her tight pussy only after she had came 7 times. Kyle pulled out and chuckled, admiring his handiwork, Joanna panting and laying back, her pussy overflowing with his cum.

"Fuck, that was fantastic!" she panted, "no wonder those sluts in those videos can't get enough."

"The videos your boss wants to get rid of," Kyle replied, getting dressed.

Joanna nodded, pulling her dress back on. She cracked the door open and made sure no one was nearby as they made their way, kissing again.

"I wonder if you make house calls, Kyle," she said as they went back out in the main floor."

"I'd be happy to," Kyle replied with a grin.

She gave him her number and address, Kyle making his way to Kelsi's office.

******

Kelsi was overlooking her plans for tougher and more brutal police methods in handling cases of prostitution when the door opened. That face. The smiling, cocky, cool blue eyed and fiery haired face of Kyle Anderson.

"Hello Kelsi," he greeted, his grin never leaving even for a second.

"Mr. Anderson," she replied coldly, "shouldn't you be off somewhere with your pants down in some dingy whorehouse?"

"Oh I'm fine," he answered, "but thank you for the offer."

She scowled and sat at her desk. "Well, sit down if you intend on staying here."

He smirked and sat on the edge of her desk, Kelsi uncomfortably shifting her gaze as it seemed his eyes were roaming her entire body.

"So how is everything?" he asked suddenly after a creepy silence, somewhat startling her, "What's new?"

She sighed and stood, heading to open the door. "I'm very busy Mr. Anderson. I don't have time for niceties."

"Oh but you did have time to send a bunch of your lackeys to spy on me," Kyle replied, stopping her in her tracks, "I'm just coming to say if you wanted to know what I was up to, you could've just called."

She sighed and clenched her jaw. "What do you want?"

"Well," Kyle replied, "I was just sitting at home and decided I'm drop by and congratulate you on what a nice job you're doing with our fair city. That's why I want you around. And if you want to stay around, I expect your harassment to stop. Today."

"Oh, so you want to threaten me and put me in your pocket too?" Kelsi shot back, "you already have the chief of police, the mayor and D.A in your little web of crime."

Kyle laughed. "Actually no. I was considering something... a little more."

She looked at him and he continued.

"I feel restless." Kyle said, "people love sex. They always have and they always will. That's why I want to bring it to them. Sex, nothing but sex, 24/7 and 365 days a year. Free and open to all, regardless of race or ethnicity. 18 and over of course or else the sanctions will be on my ass."

"And just what role do you expect me to play in your disgusting plan?"

"Why only the most important role of all! I want you to personally endorse the bill. Bringing an all to all government restrictions on porn, prostitution and public nudity."

"Are you insane?" Kelsi fired off, "I could never endorse such a profane and disgusting measure which would make common, everyday citizens pawns for some pervert's sexual gratification. Especially one thought up by someone of your known ties to criminal activity."

"Kelsi," Kyle said calmly, approaching her, "I think you're making way too much of this. But you aren't as good and faultless as you'd like your supporters to believe, now are you?"

"W-What?" she stammered, watching as Kyle smiled again and headed to his briefcase, popping it open and pulling out a manila folder. He set it on the desk and raised his eyebrows. Kelsi stared at Kyle, then the folder, back to Kyle and yet back again before snatching it up and opening it. Upon seeing the photographs, she nearly broke down in tears.

In the pictures were stills of Kelsi and her poolboy Max. They sat on a couch chatting, both sipping tall glasses of champagne. Kelsi wore a robe as she often did on her relaxing days, Max sitting across from her, gazing at her massive bust.

It went on to show Kelsi rubbing his legs and teasing him before full on sitting on his lap and kissing him. In the next photo they were both naked, Max feasting on her tits as she stroked his dick. The next showed her on her knees, her face unseen as she sucked him off, Max's face frozen in a moan as he held her head down to his crotch.

Yet and still the final one showed Max on his back, Kelsi furiously riding him dick in several photos before it switched to doggystyle, Max hammering her from behind before the last few showed him fucking her in missionary and shooting his load in her cunt and on her tits.

"I... I barely remember..." Kelsi choked.

"Of course you don't," Kyle said, "we had added to your champagne a drug made by our company which greatly accelerates sexual desire targeted on the first person you come in contact with. Thankfully, your dog didn't come in until later." He let out a laugh but Kelsi remained fixed in place.

She shook herself from her daze and put on her best confident look. "Theres no proof these are real. I can say they were doctored."

Kyle nodded. "Perhaps. But at the same time, the mere scandal of such a respected politician, married and with children younger than him no less could be fatal to your career."

Kelsi poured a glass of water, taking several breaths. After taking a little time to compose herself, she glared angrily at Kyle and reached for her checkbook.

"Alright," she said, "how much to keep you quiet? I'll stop the surveillance and I'll pay what you demand."

Her heart fell when she saw Kyle's grin return. "Oh Kelsi, why would I need your payment for my silence? I have all the money I need. Looks like this should hit the news waves by morning..."

"Fine!" she yelled, head in her hands as she failed to hold back her tears, "what do you want from me?"

Kyle chuckled and smiled. "Well... there are a few things I can think of..."

He moved his hand to rub her soft tits, Kelsi quickly slapping his hand away.

"I'm a married woman!"

Kyle laughed. "You were a married woman in those photos too. Think your husband would like knowing his wife was fucking their own employee in his house?"

Kelsi fell quiet, knowing she was without any options.

"So," Kyle said, "what's it gonna be?"

Kelsi whimpered and nodded. Kyle grinned and watched as she stood, yanking down her skirt and laying over the desk. Kyle gave a wide smile as he took in her bare, juicy ass, lowering his pants and sliding in her warm, wet pussy.

"Fuck, this is a nice pussy," Kyle said, beginning to fuck her. Kelsi, feeling the huge dick inside her couldn't help but moan as he began to drive in and out of her.

"Ohhhh shit..." she groaned, gripping the desk.

Kyle groaned and slapped her ass, laughing as he watched her try to fight the pleasure she was experiencing.

"That feel good?" Kyle asked, "better than Max's skinny dick?"

"Fuck you!" Kelsi spat.

Kyle laughed again, hammering his dick even harder inside of her.

"FUCK!" Kelsi cried, Kyle grabbing her hair and fucking her harder and harder. He continued slapping her ass, gripping her hips as she held onto the creaking desk.

"You disgusting fucking piece of shit," she said.

Kyle simply laughed. "Call me whatever you want. I'm just enjoying this fine piece of pussy, you dirty slut. And if you don't like it, why's your pussy so wet?"

Kelsi scoffed. "Just hurry up and get done already you bastard."

"I mean it's funny," Kyle continued, still fucking her, "I didn't even have to use force. I could've knocked you out, had my way with you and been out of here before you or any of your little staff knew what hit you. But I didn't have to."

Kelsi said nothing.

"I know you've seen my videos," Kyle said, "how long have you dreaming of getting impaled on this dick?"

She still didn't answer, Kyle fucking even harder until she cried out and to her surprise, came violently on his dick. She had barely recovered from the incredible shock when Kyle yanked her up.

"Come on, would you just..." she began before Kyle grabbed her throat.

"Im not finished," he growled, "now shut up and get on your fucking knees!"

He forced her down so she was at face level with his hunk of dick. Kelsi had never seen it, at least not in person. But seeing up close was indescribable. It was thick and throbbing, a huge pillar of flesh, bulging with veins. Kyle slapped the heavy cock against her face and she opened wide, fearful as to how the massive dick would fit her mouth.

Soon however, Kyle was fucking her her face, tightly gripping the sides of her face, his nuts banging against her chin.

"Fuck... fuck yeah!" he groaned, watching her tits jiggle and bounce.

Kelsi gagged, drool oozing from her mouth as she fondled his swollen balls. He released her head and watched as she began sucking it herself, Kyle leaning against the desk as she spat on his cock and began blowing him off at an even more rapid pace.

"Oh fuck... oh yeah..." Kyle groaned, "you fucking suck dick like a pro!"

Choking, Kelsi pulled back, jacking off his slick cock with both hands. He then stood up, having her back up onto the desk and spread her legs, Kelsi watching as his dick throbbed as if seeming to anticipate another go at her buzzing private region.

He pushed her back and dove to her cunt, beginning to eat her out. Kelsi yelped softly and gripped the edge of the desk. It had been so long since her pussy had been eaten, let alone by someone as skilled as Kyle.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned, Kyle continuing for another 5 minutes before standing again and sliding his dick right in. He began to fuck, Kelsi staring right at him as she moaned, his balls smacking against her ass.

"Fucking shit..." she panted, Kyle fucking her ever harder, bashing against her pussy. "Oh my fucking God!"

Kyle began to choke her as he rammed his dick with raw fury, Kelsi screaming as she felt her pussy stretch to take more of the massive cock.

"FUCK YEAH!!!" she screamed, feeling her orgasm get triggered. "You're gonna make me cum!!"

Kyle kept on, fucking her harder and harder, Kelsi screaming louder and louder as Kyle impaled her repeatedly on his cock.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned, slowing his thrusts but gradually speeding back up as he began fucking her just as hard as before.

"Yes... Yes... fuck me!!!!" Kelsi screamed, Kyle's nuts clapping loudly against her ass. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!"

Just as she was on the verge of another powerful orgasm, Kyle pulled out and stroked his dick. Kelsi got off the desk and onto her knees and began to energetically suck his dick. She took him all the way to the base, drool pouring from her mouth as she choked on the massive dick.

"You're fucking despicable," she panted as she came for air, spitting on his cock and taking him back down.

"Maybe..." Kyle chuckled, groaning as she furiously sucked him off, "but you suck dick like a fucking pro. I feel how you love having it down your throat and in your pussy."

She pulled off his dick and began sucking his balls, slurping on his the swollen sack and Kyle watched in awe as she carefully sucked each nut before licking his asshole, rimming him for a few moments as she continued to beat his dick off.

"Ohhh fuck..." Kyle groaned before she licked back up from the underside of his nuts to the tip of his cock and began sucking again. He groaned and gripped her hair, his dick swelling in her throat. He pulled out and leaned down, Kelsi kissing him furiously, Kyle tasting his dick in her mouth.

He lifted her up and sat her down on the desk again, their lips still locked as he began to fuck her yet again.

"Do it... do it baby... oh fuck give me that hard cock!" she cried, Kyle fucking her harder and harder.

"Fuck, this pussy feels good!" he groaned, squeezing her tits.

"Yeah, you like that cunt you hung bastard? Want to feel it fucking explode on your big hard dick, don't you?"

She spat in his mouth and he kissed her, squeezing her tits again as gave her deep and hard thrusts, Kelsi laying on her back and screamed as he ravaged her brutally.

"OH SHIT!" she cried, her legs on his shoulders.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Kyle yelled, drilling her with his dick.

Kelsi panted and moaned, rubbing her clit to the pace of his thrusts. She was covered in sweat, experiencing the best fuck of her life.

"Yeah, rub that clit bitch!" Kyle yelled out, delivering a hard slap against her left tit which sent it careening into the other.

"Fuck yeah!" she cried, "you thought you'd be the only one getting pleasure out of this didn't you, you hung motherfucker? Show me what you've fucking got!"

Kyle didn't respond, only fucking her with more and more brutality, his biceps bulging with every violent thrust into the slutty bitch on the desk.

Her pussy felt so fucking good, his dick sliding in her wetness with ease. She had to be one hell of a slut. He pounded her hard, feeling up her tits and leaning down to suck and slobber all over them, Kelsi gripping his scalp as he continued to fuck her with growing energy.

"YESSSS!!!" she cried, loving being raped by the stud she so eagerly wished to lock away.

After a few more minutes of sucking her delicious tits, Kyle leaned back and began fucking her again, Kelsi's cries getting louder.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled, enjoying the sensation.

"Fuck me Kyle! Make me cum again, please!" Kelsi begged.

He picked the pace even more, Kelsi shaking and screaming as she ran her hands up and down his masculine chest. It wouldn't be much longer until...

"YES!! OH FUCK YES!!" she screamed, "I'm gonna cum! YESSSSS!!"

He fucked her relentlessly as she squirted and cried loudly, Kelsi struggling to breathe as she entered her fifth orgasm.

"Do it baby! FUCK!!" Kelsi screamed, Kyle continuing at it without stopping. Sweat was running down his forehead and chest as Kelsi came down from her orgasmic high.

Kyle then pulled out and pushed the items on the desk to the floor and got on his back, Kelsi crawling on top of him and kissing him as she mounted his dick.

"Yesss..." she panted as she slid to the bottom. Kyle groaned as her ass smacked against his thighs and she sat there, her huge tits hanging down as she adjusted to the fit.

Soon, she was riding him hard, their sweaty and sticky foreheads pressed together as they kissed, Kyle groping her ass.

"OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!!" Kelsi cried, Kyle squeezing her tits as she rode him harder and harder.

"You like that?!" she yelled down at him, "You fucking like that, you fucking pervert?!"

The solid oak desk thankfully supported their weight or else they probably would've fucked their way to the next floor, Kelsi slamming herself down on his cock as Kyle fucked up into her pussy.

"YES!!!" she cried, Kyle slapping her ass until it turned a bright red.

They continued fucking each other, Kyle gripping her hips and she continued impaling herself on his cock. After a while longer of hot fucking, she dismounted and began to suck his dick.

"God, you're a fucking slut..." Kyle panted.

Kelsi laughed and pulled off. "You're just now realizing that? You're in for a world of surprises today."

She then swing her left leg over his head and Kyle instantly began to eat her out, the two in a 69 position. Kyle probed her pussy deep with his tongue as she sucked him all the way to the base of his dick.

She then sat all the way back, Kyle's face buried in her ass, tonguing deep in her rosebud as she continued to aggressively suck his dick. She then slid her ass down his torso and lifted himself up, beginning to fuck him in reverse cowgirl.

"OH YEAH!" Kyle panted, "fuck yeah..."

His hands shot up to squeeze her bouncing tits, her pussy gushing its juice over his shaft, nuts and entire crotch area.

"OH SHIT!" she cried, Kyle pinching and twisting her nipples. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!"

12