The Secretary's Penance

Story Info
Secretary has to pay for what she stole.
10.3k words
4.59
46.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Illogical
Illogical
522 Followers

Authors' Note: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and we're living in the wide wonderful world of erotica-land here, where clichés roam free, and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time. And it should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway, this story is just a fantasy, so there's no need to cry and get all salty in the comments because it's all in good fun.

Some of the dialogue uses strong - sometimes derogatory language. Continue reading at your own risk.

Enjoy.

*****************************************

Max hit the jackpot as far as he knew. Rose, his grouchy old secretary, finally decided to retire at the ripe old age of sixty-four. She had been working at the company even before he was promoted, and he had just hired a much younger and hotter new secretary, Veronica Silva, to replace her.

Veronica was fantastic. Smart, punctual, responsible, undeniably beautiful, bilingual, fast, made delicious coffee, and overall, extremely competent at her job - which honestly came as a surprise, because she was 24 years old. That was little young for the job, in his opinion and frankly, he thought she'd be a mess as a secretary, but she proved him completely wrong.

Sure, there had been other candidates, but, after having to deal with Rose for what had felt like forever, Max wanted some eye candy walking around the office in a skirt and a tight blouse.

However, lately, Veronica was beginning to piss him off. Like mentioned previously, she was great at her job, but she sure spent an excessive amount of time talking on her cell phone. Since it rarely seemed to interfere with getting her work done, he didn't make a big deal out of it.

"Is there something wrong, Miss Silva?"

"Oh! Um...no sir. Just a little family issue, silly things."

Max loved her Hispanic accent. Veronica is from Venezuela. She moved to the US when she was 18 years old to study finance at UCLA on a scholarship. She managed to leave that shithole when she had the chance. A few weeks ago, she told Max, how next month she was about to take her citizenship test and hopefully become American. Max took a year of Spanish back at Stanford, so he kind of understood some of the things she would say and from what he could tell, things were more than a little "complicated" back home.

Max gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Just let me know if I can help in any way, Miss Silva," he said, and turning back towards his office.

Max stared at Veronica, it was impossible not to notice her stunning looks: light golden skin, lovely brown eyes, long and shapely legs; her perfectly rounded ass taut and muscular under her tight skirts; a waist that made her look she was built for fucking; long black hair, beautifully manicured nails; perfectly sculpted lips, a sharp nose and a beautiful smile that made you smile back. Max tried not stare, since the company has strict sexual harassment rules, but he was a man, it was hard to ignore a girl as beautiful as Veronica. Her ass could stop traffic when encased in a skirt.

Two of the other reasons why Max had hired her, was a large, beautiful pair of big, perky tits. From what he could tell, her bra size was a 34 C going to a D. All he knew was that when she wears a blouse, dress, or V-necked sweater, her cleavage looked absolutely mouthwatering. Her breasts just seemed large on her small frame - if he had to guess, Veronica stood at 5'6" maybe going to 5'7".

Max took pride in his acute eye for detail.

Veronica didn't try to dress or act provocatively. It just came naturally to her. She was one of those soft spoken, submissive, wholesome girls who tried to downplay her looks or acted as if she's not aware of them. Just making her all the more alluring.

In other words, the perfect girl to corrupt.

Max Bender became the youngest Executive Director and Design Supervisor for Masters & Bennett interior design and architecture firm at the age of 30. He was making over 7 figures in salary and compensation each year. He was responsible for supervising, managing and approving projects, as well as overseeing products and results.

Sure, sometimes his job would get a little boring, but those six zeros made up for it. It would situate him perfectly to finally get married, but even his love-life has been going downhill.

Max made sure that he and Veronica always had a very businesslike relationship. They rarely talked outside work unless it was work related. They both had problems, sure: her with her 'family issues', apparently, and Max, with his fiancée, Emily, not wanting to have sex with him for the past three weeks.

Clearly Max's problem was more important, right?

The phone calls continued throughout the week. Max was becoming increasingly irritated; it was getting worse. He couldn't but noticed how Veronica's demeanor changed with every phone call from annoyed to upset and most conversations would end with her having a concerned look on her face.

Then on a fateful Thursday, everything changed. In addition to being Max's personal secretary, Veronica was also one of the supply coordinators. She would make a list of what materials they had and which ones they needed to purchase. Since Max was an executive, he would sign the authorization papers to greenlight the purchase. She would bring Max the list with the materials and amount needed. Once he signed off on it, the paper was to be passed to the Logistics and Supply Chain management people.

Later that day, Veronica brought Max the form for the materials that were to be purchased. Just as he was about to sign it, Max noticed a small white streak where the amount was. His eyes narrowed. "What the fuck?" he muttered, doing a double take, his finger grazed the white-like substance, and it was indeed whiteout. The list was small - probably totaling to no more than $15,000 - but the total amount was for $17,500.

He smirked as he signed the paper; something was off.

At 4:00, Veronica packed her things, said goodbye, and walked out the door. Max quickly went to her desk and started browsing through her archived receipts to look for the same materials to add their prices. Sure enough, the total came out to $14,989 dollars.

"Holy shit," he chuckled. He was right, Veronica had altered the total. Max's first thought was to of course to call her in and fire her, but he had to be smart about this. He wanted to build an airtight case against her, there had to be more.

He started going through every list, form and receipt. In the span of about an hour Max had a nice little stack of about sixteen receipts. He was looking at around $8,000 to $18,000 in theft, every single one of them done on small purchases. If Max had to take a guess, she probably thought that he wouldn't notice if it was a small amount of materials and also because she'd brought a different list every week.

He booted up her computer and started scrolling through her files and documents. He continued searching for something bigger, there had to be more, now way there wasn't but after an hour of scrolling through meaningless folders, he was just about to leave when Max came across a list of suppliers and contractors. Two names immediately caught his eye, mainly because he'd never heard of them: Mod Home Resources and Kensington Imports.

Both of those "companies" appeared on a spreadsheet in Veronica's computer, and the firm had paid them over $85,000 to them combined in the past few months.

"I knew it was too good to be true," he said, "fucking bitch."

Max pondered. The catch was that she needed his authorization and signature to pay. That's the part that didn't add up. He typed the names of both companies into the desktop search and was floored to see over twenty-five invoices pop up. Each invoice was for around an average of and/or higher than $2,500 and signed by Max!

After a closer look at each receipt, he noticed that she somehow managed to forge his signature, which in all fairness it wouldn't have been that difficult to do. To say Max was livid would be an understatement, but he knew he had her, he had never been so sure of anything in his life.

Next was to research the companies. After a quick Google search, nothing came up. Then he checked both of the primary contacts listed in the companies. Mod Home Resources was under Michelle Silva and Kensington Imports was under Maria Silva. It was then when he remembered, back when Veronica first started working at the firm; she'd told Max that her mother "Maria" sent her regards and many thanks to him for giving her a chance.

Veronica had set up two shell companies: one under her mother's name and the second under whoever the other person was, but clearly related to her. Max figured she was either transferring the money from both accounts to her own or just cashing it outright. Even though he was fuming, Max had to give her credit. The whole thing was set up in a pretty decent and sneaky way. If anything, it was rather funny that her downfall had been that small white smudge on the paper.

Max printed and made copies of everything. He sat in his office wondering what to do next. She had stolen more than $95,000. He was no lawyer, but he believed this is what they call fraud and embezzlement, and both are serious crimes. Not only would Veronica do some serious time, but she would probably get deported as well - not to mention the legal consequences for both her mom and the other person.

In that very moment, sitting in his office, Max came to the realization that this was it. A shit-eating grin slowly appeared across face. The universe was granting a golden ticket, a once in a lifetime opportunity. Veronica was young, beautiful and naïve and Max... well, he wanted to fuck her really bad... and hard.

Max stacked up all the evidence and placed it neatly inside a folder. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

The next day, Friday, He was in the office bright and early. Max called the receptionist and told her that he was going to have a long conference call with three potential new clients, and he was not to be disturbed. He also informed them that Veronica would be sitting with him, taking notes and she wouldn't be taking any calls until further notice.

Veronica came in at 8:00 am sharp. She looked absolutely stunning as usual. She was wearing a light gray business suit, complete with nice mid-thigh skirt, and, of course, his favorite, black stockings. Her black hair was loose, simple yet perfect.

Max called her over. "Veronica, can I have a word with you?"

"Yes, sir." Veronica quickly made her way to his office.

"Sit." Max gestured towards one of the comfortable chairs facing the front of his large and expensive mahogany desk. Veronica walked into his office, she tried to keep her stroll natural and confident, although in that moment, she couldn't help but feel a little anxious. She settled down and sat with her hands in her lap and her long legs crossed at the ankles.

Max locked eyes with Veronica. Scanning his beautiful secretary, if she was indeed nervous or anxious, she was doing one heck of a job at hiding it, at first glance everything seemed normal, but Max knew it was everything but...

"Veronica. What do you think of this job so far? Have you managed to adapt?"

"Yes, Mr. Bender," she beamed, with bright innocent eyes. "It is a great job. Everyone is so nice, and you are a great a boss. I'm not going lie, the job was a little intimidating at first but once I got used to it, the work is pretty manageable. Thanks again for the opportunity. You have no idea how much it means to me."

"That's great! I'm glad you are enjoying your time here. I know it can be challenging sometimes. How's your mother, by the way?"

"She's doing great! She's been helping my sister with her business." She smiled.

"Sister?" Max thought. "Oh, and what's your sister's business?"

"She owns a bakery."

"A bakery? I see...that's interesting because I thought her business was called Kensington Imports?... Or is it Mod Home Resources? Maybe you can help me, I wouldn't want to confuse them."

Veronica froze, her eyes widening, and her smile slowly faded away. "I'm... I'm sorry?" her voice was so soft, so terrified, so meek. Veronica saw his eyes were still bright and almost cheerful, but his smile became increasingly predatory.

Max reached out, picked up the manila folder off his desk and handed it to her. "Please look at these, if you would be so kind, Veronica."

She opened the file and started going through every single page. Then she gasped and her hand flew to her open mouth, her eyes grew wide as saucers.

"You really thought you could get away with it, didn't you? As you can see - and as you probably already know - you have embezzled more than $95,000 in the last 7 months. I don't think I have to tell how drastic the legal consequences are going to be. I called a friend of mine who's a lawyer, and he said that's probably 15 to 20 years, minimum."

That last part was a lie. Max didn't really talk to a lawyer. He just did a quick Google search.

She sat there staring up at him in abject terror, hands shaking. Veronica wanted to speak, but no sound came out. She didn't know what to say, she couldn't explain what she had done. Her body was shaking and her blood turned to ice, everything she had worked so hard for, all gone, in the blink of an eye.

Max stood up and moved around to the front of the desk, leaning back on it, and looked down at her. "Your mother is Maria Silva, correct?"

She just nodded.

"Why did you steal the money?"

"My sister...she owes some people back in Venezuela and... I..."

"You mean Michelle?"

"Y-yes."

"And you thought you could pay those people for her by stealing from us?! I can't believe this bullshit. I trusted you, Veronica! I gave you a chance! But in the end, I guess it's true what they say. All you fucking immigrants are the same. You only care about stealing and fucking us over."

Veronica shook, shifting nervously in her seat. Tears began to form. "I'm....I'm so sorry... I'll just give the money back, and..." Her expression was hopeful. "Please, I-"

"Give the money back?" he chuckled. "You had to steal it because you didn't have it in the first place. You think giving it back will fix this? You even forged my fucking signature! And also, if you weren't aware, by using your mother and sister as the owners of those shell companies, you also exposed them to hefty prison sentences."

Max supposed a lawyer would actually have to prove they knew about the scam and had played along, but he was on a roll, he had to keep it going.

"I'm so sorry," she said, her voice was barely audible.

"Do you have any idea what will happen to your sweet mom and sister in prison?" he said with a devilish smile. "They'll spend a lot of their days between another woman's legs. Maybe I should call the police and have them deport you back to that piece of shit communist country you came from."

"S-s-sir, please... I... I can't go to prison... I... my sister. She needs me," she said tears streaming down her cheeks.

"That's not my fucking problem, you should've thought before stealing the money... I'd say you are in quite a desperate situation, Veronica, with one phone call I could have cops crawling all over this place," he smirked.

Veronica was in near panic. "No sir, please! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I beg you! Please don't call the police." She looked up at him in desperation. "My mother... she can't go to prison because of me... My sister... please, it's not their fault. Please, Mr. Bender, p-please, I had to do it - th-they...were going to close down my sister's business. I-I'm not a t-thief, Mr. Bender, please, I'm begging you!"

Her voice lowered to a whisper, "I... I'll do anything, anything at all."

There it is! Let's fucking go! The phrase he had been waiting for:

Max Bender, 1: Everyone else, 0!

Max was oddly proud of himself, he had played his part perfectly - well, perhaps a little too heavy with the some of the dialogue he used. Max was not a racist or anything. He just thought it would add a little more... spice to it, no pun intended, and it clearly worked.

Max could see that under her gray suit jacket she wore a thin, silky, white blouse. Her ample chest heaved, the wetness from tears trickling all the way down into her delicious cleavage. Seeing her so desperate and vulnerable incited a primal instinct inside him to capitalize on the situation - to own her. God, he couldn't wait to see what those tits looked like!

It felt as if time stood still. Max cupped her chin with one hand. Her eyes grew wide, and she gulped in nervousness.

"You are such a beautiful girl," he said brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I want you to stand up and get those clothes off, Veronica."

"M-Mr. Bender I..."

"Or... I'll call the police."

She slowly stood up a couple feet from him and began unbuttoning her suit jacket. His cock twitched in the crotch of his boxers, He could feel it starting to grow and thicken. Max had fucked plenty of women back in the day - college had been crazy for him - but this was an entirely different situation. Over the years, he had heard stories of CEOs and bosses screwing their secretaries; he believed it was inevitable in this industry, but he had never had the pleasure of experiencing it firsthand.

Max smiled devilishly as she removed her jacket, and her silky white blouse was completely unbuttoned. He stared with wonder at her beautiful tits, practically bursting out of a black lace bra. The silk blouse slid off her thin arms. A thin chain with a small gold cross hung over her cleavage struck an alluring and taboo-like contrast.

Catholic. It only added to the depravity and perversion of it all. Max sighed deeply and leaned back against his desk; his cock strained the metal teeth of his zipper.

The tops of her dark brown areolas peeked over the edges of the laced cups, making his mouth water. Max had to hold himself back from walking up to her and just ripping the bra off. It was almost as if he was teasing himself by not telling her to go completely nude. "Now turn around and unzip your skirt."

She stifled a sob as her trembling hands slowly moved to the back of her skirt. The short skirt dropped to the floor with a rustle, and she stood nervously in front of him in only her laced underwear. Her black thigh-high stockings, a lace black thong with a matching lace bra. The thin strap of her thong disappeared between her perfect hemispheres.

"Turn around."

Veronica slowly turned around, her gaze down. The view from the front was perfect. Veronica trembled under his wolf-like stare. She folded her arms nervously below her breasts, as if trying to cover herself, which only made her tits even more enticing. Her beauty was flawless. You wouldn't hesitate to think that Veronica was a model or a porn-star. The black cotton seat of her thong was lined up perfectly with the crease of her pussy. Her waist was tiny, and her tummy trim and flat with just a hint of muscle. She stood there in front of him, chest heaving, with downcast eyes.

"Good girl. I always wanted to know what you were hiding under those tight clothes you wear. You're begging to be fucked Veronica." He grinned. "Now, unhook for me. I wanna see those big tits."

She glared defiantly at Max. She slowly reached behind herself and deftly unhooked the strap, but Veronica couldn't bring herself to lower her bra. Max could almost hear her large pair bounce as the bra practically popped off.

"You either take your bra off or you become a cunt licker with your mom and sister," he said calmly.

Veronica slipped each arm out, letting her smooth, heavy tits fall into the open. Her rack was absolutely amazing. A beautiful pair of perky breasts which curved upwards and coalesced into perfect pointy brown nipples. They were large and full, yet they looked both firm and soft. Her nipples were already hard and begging to be sucked on - puffy, brown, silver-dollar-sized areolas.

Illogical
Illogical
522 Followers