All Comments on 'The Photographer'

by belle_belle

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
foolishlittleonefoolishlittleoneabout 20 years ago
wonderful hot story

One of the best, really enjoyed the pacing and the different women, nice use of build up. Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
soft, sensual, arousing

soft and sensitive, appealing and sensual, sexually exciting , add more playful tease , an outdoor scene ....waiting to read your second chapter ... soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This one hits Home

Being a photographer myself who specializes in boudoir/glamour photos, I can relate to this story wholeheartedly. I have had sex with several of my models throughout the past couple of years and each and every time it is a truly wonderful experience. The best time was when i was hired to document a bikini contest taking place in the Bahamas. I had sex with four of the contestants and eventually became lovers with one who has since moved in with me. She is the best assistant ever and she really knows how to make a new model feel at ease.......

manthingmanthingabout 20 years ago
Smile

First rate - no need for a re-take. Good development and a lesson to be learned for those trusting their your ladies to seductive photographers...... a sting was used in my home town and the local photo guy was sent away for nearly 20 years - for doing this, but with those a little younger....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Damn what a great read!!!!

I absolutely loved the story! All the right ingredients, gorky guy, interesting women and a real sex! hope you write plenty more...I'm off to boink the wife and dust off my camera!

AlexandraAlexandraabout 20 years ago
Sexy story

I loved the gradual build up of the story, the flaws in the characters, the way they acted like real people and the way the relationship developed between them. Thanks!

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 20 years ago
Top rate!

Beautifully written, believable characters, hope there's a continuation to the story.

Like you belle_belle I have written as the other gender BUT you have done it far more skilfully than I could even have dreamed of.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT!!!

FANTASTIC, so horny from this story I had to put the dildo on myself.

MrMudd22MrMudd22about 19 years ago
better the second time around

Your writing is wonderful, the pace was great, and the eroticism very hot indeed. Thanks for an exciting story!

Dr_BullDr_Bullover 16 years ago
Hot story!

This one of the hotes stories I've read in a while, maybe because I'm a photographer, but very hot I hope to read more from you.

antifuseantifuseover 15 years ago
Awesome! More please!

Fantastic story. Very hot. Definitely in need of being turned into a series!

wrc264wrc264about 11 years ago
Too bad you stopped writing

You had a good flair for writing and combing a story with the sex. Would have like to see this become a series, but it looks like you stopped a long time ago. Oh well. If you are writing somewhere else please let me know.

FranklyTooFranklyTooalmost 6 years ago
Great erotic story

I think being an amateur photographer allowed me to get into this story. But I was excited throughout. The scenario and characters had me hard for the entire tale. I'd love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Super hot and a fantasy of mine

Photo shoot seduction is a real turn on for me. I’ve done a little amateur photography but never been fortunate enough to live out my fantasy for real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous