All Comments on 'The Picnic was Their Undoing Ch. 02'

by Redneck Woman56

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Beautiful

You wrote a story of two people who connect in a rare and beautiful way. There is real feeling in the way they interact and make love. It is clear that in spite of the short time they have known each other there is genuine affection between them. It was a beautiful story and one I wish I could experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cheating

Her husband may have ED ,but what she is doing is commiting adultery.Shame on you Redneck Woman,after your wonderful 'Secrets' series.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
So what Anonymous?

Few people are really lucky to be only in love with their lawfull partners! (Unfortunately!)

ED is not an excuse, adultery is not advocated, they have bad feelings, but love and emotional and sexual rapport can cause such things. It may even be understood!

The writing and the feelings ar splendid, heed not anonymous pleas Redneck (Lady)Woman56!

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cheating Or

Well written of that there is no doubt. But the measurement of a product is not just one segment, all components are considered.

The respect side of the characters and the writer is sorely lacking which distracts significently from the talented writing. There is no one to like or respect here regardless of motive. They all looked like losers but could have been more highly regarded if she had spoke to her husband about her needs and a divorce failing that it was just a selfish act without merit. He has no excuse for the same reason as each is poaching anothers spouse so what future could either have.

This is a good author who has few none "H" stories and it is not surprising that this was knocked down and she knows why.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous