All Comments on 'The Placement Officer'

by neha_d_angel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding as usual.I told you all the times before,that you are one hell of a writer with an excellent flair for writing erotica.Please do write more frequently.Please also make this protagonist dress up more in showing-off Indian dresses,like in a college friend's engagement ceremony,etc.and make her a real slut that she is.Keep writing and bring us more of your wonderful work.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667about 10 years ago
Very Nice

Hot description and dialogue would add more spice.

Keep writing dear.

dronezdronezabout 10 years ago
Realistic yet titillating

I loved the buildup and the realistic portrayal of characters. In any competitive setting, the participants use whatever skills they can leverage. I have myself witnessed this in b-school.

Would like to read more from your pen.

Cheers

Dronez

PS - I have written something in College set-up, based on part reality and part fiction. Would love to get your feedback on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

very hot, flow and discription is superb

guypassionateguypassionateabout 9 years ago
Excellent Passions

Neha: You have written it so well that tells me that u r passionate n oozing naughty seductress who not only knows how to dress but have teasing mind with wild passion n makes it wild with words.

Great keep it up...Amazing young women u must be.

Sanjay

sabertoothtbonesabertoothtboneover 6 years ago
nice

Make them longer, just as you do with our co cks .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous