The Play is the Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved up from his lap so quickly he almost dropped the tube. She turned and looked down at him.

"Stand up," she ordered.

He did so; it was then that he noticed how short she was. He towered over her. She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him, a hot passionate kiss. With one of her hands she found his cock, which had shriveled up and began to stroke it, and naturally he responded. Finally she broke off.

"Now you know how I feel," she said looking up into his eyes. "You didn't do anything to me I didn't want done. I egged you on. When you hit me as hard as you did it surprised me, but it turned me on something fierce. Thinking about spanking has done that to me since I shortly after I turned eighteen. They let high school seniors out early one day at the end of the school year. My parents must have not received the message because when I unlocked the door and walked in I heard some strange noise from upstairs: the sound of slapping and someone moaning. Some instinct told me to be quiet. I crept upstairs to where the sounds came from: my parent's bedroom. The door was closed but as I turned it slowly I found it was unlocked. I looked in and I'll never forget what I saw, my father, Frank, standing next to the bed, his cock very large and very erect. I could not see any further into the room; their dresser was in the way. In his hand he held a strap and as I watched he swung it down. It made a loud smacking noise as it hit something soft; and then I heard my mother's voice moan.

'You've been a naughty girl Melanie; what do you have to say for yourself?' My father asked in a gruff deep voice that I had only heard him use when he was angry with me (by the way neither of my parents ever spanked me).

'I know I have Daddy, I'm sorry I've been a naughty little girl, please whip me harder with your big nasty old strap,' my mother said in a high pitched girlish voice.

I was confused why was my mother talking like that and calling him Daddy? And why was he punishing her? I risked a peek around the corner and what I saw shocked me. My mom lay on the bed face down, completely naked. From where I was I couldn't see but from the motion of one of her arms I believe she was playing with herself.

He took that strap back and swung it down viciously. It made a much louder sound as it hit her.

'Oh yes Daddy that's the way I love it. Now punish your little girl, give me half dozen more hard and fast and then fuck the shit out of me you mean, mean Daddy.'

My father did just that hitting six times more, very hard, and then threw the strap down on the floor, grabbed my mother's legs and pulled her toward him until her ass was right on the edge of the bed, he then spread her legs wide and in one quick thrust was all the way inside of her and he began moving and thrusting and she began moaning and yelling incoherently and I knew it was time to leave. With the noise they were making covering my escape I went back outside and waited in the garage for about twenty minutes and then I made sure I made a lot of noise as I walked back into the house. They were both eating at the kitchen table like nothing had happened; I've been obsessed with spanking ever since. I've spent countless nights masturbating myself to sleep imagining my father bringing that strap down on my tender ass. That's why I wanted and needed this."

She touched her ass, and winced when her hand moved over one of the weals.

"Wow," was all Jerry could say.

"I never caught them doing it again, and I figured out shortly that they must have been role playing. I read about such activities when I got to college. I admit that I had fantasies my father tied me up and whipped me, but I never acted on them."

"But now... I admit that you look somewhat like my father, even if you are older than him, and I've wanted you to do this to me the first time I saw you picking up Heather at college. I know that I'm using you as a substitute for my father. Please don't hate me for this," Lisa said, looking up at him.

"I'll never hate you," Jerry said quickly. "I think I'm falling in love with you. You've brought out a side of me that I thought was lost when my wife died." Now it was his turn to kiss her passionately. She then motioned for him to sit down again and once again plopped herself down onto his lap. He finished putting the lotion all over her ass, paying close attention to the rest of the weals and when he was done he just rubbed it in a second time, all over.

She lay there moaning until he had finished, and then glanced up at him, and then put her head back down.

"You know laying here across your lap reminds me of the times I fantasized about my Daddy giving me an over the knee spanking (I was too afraid to even ask him for birthday spankings knowing how excited the mere thought of getting over his lap made me). I know it sounds greedy and you have to do it ever so softly because of the welts but could you spank me so more, and tell me I'm your good girl now."

"I can do that," Jerry said, and began spanking Lisa's ass, telling her, "You're my good girl now, Lisa. Daddy loves his little girl, that's why he's giving her a soft good girl spanking. In fact you're such a good little girl that I'm going to give you another good girl spanking before we go to bed tonight."

He continued to spank her softly, and she began asking him if she was "Daddy's good girl now" and he told her that she was, and she asked what good girl's received and he said "good girl's get soft good girl spankings across their Daddy's lap every night if they are good." She asked what would happen if she had been "a bad little girl" and he said that she would get "a nice long hard spanking." So she said that she had better be good.

And he continued spanking her like that until she had another hard orgasm.

Later as they got up, she pointed out that since his shorts and boxers were all dirty he should walk in front of her naked while she enjoyed the scenery. She retrieved the switch.

He agreed, retrieved his shorts and boxers, and at her signal gave them to her. She put her clothes back on and they began to walk back toward his house with him naked and Lisa behind him fully clothed holding the switch. He had to admit it was very arousing. His cock if anything got even more erect.

"What did you mean when you said that I've brought out a side of you that you thought was gone after your wife died?" Lisa asked after several minutes of silence. "Did the two of you used to play games like this?"

"Not quite," he replied. He hesitated; he was unsure how to say this. Lisa had an image of him as this big macho man and if he told her the truth about his relationship with his wife he was afraid she might be turned off. He done things with Lisa he had never done before. She had brought out a side of him he never knew he had. He didn't want to lose that, or lose her. And if he told her the truth, he didn't know what she would do.

"Come on don't go all shy on me," Lisa said. "I asked you a question."

And before he could answer, he felt a sharp pain across his ass. For a second he didn't know what had happened, and then it dawned on him. Lisa had whipped him with the switch. Oh, not as hard as he had whipped her, but hard enough to let him know she meant business and didn't mind being on the business end of a switch. Her action made his decision very easy.

"Well, you see, my wife and I experimented sexually, quite a lot, only with each other. We soon learned that although I was the bread winner, sexually she was the dominant one in our partnership. It evened things out. When I got home, she made the decisions. I could relax. And not just household chores. Many times we walked along this trail, just like now, with her clothed and me naked. We would come to a log, in fact this very one," He pointed to a large log by the side of the path. "This was one of our favorite spots. I would stop and she would sit down and have me climb over her knees and proceed to spank me really, really hard."

"Oh my," Lisa said sucking in her breath, stopping as a small grin played across her mouth.

He stopped as well and looked back at her. "I loved her spankings. I've missed them so much. I'm sorry I'm not the macho master you probably thought I was. I can play different roles, but I'm happiest over my lovers lap."

"So am I, but that's alright. I don't care. I like to play different roles as well. After all I just smacked you with this switch didn't I?" Lisa asked her hands on her hips, one hand holding the switch; Jerry thought she had to be the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"Yes, you did." He agreed softly, daring to hope that she might be able to bring long dead feelings and fantasies back into his life.

"What did she use on you, besides her hand?" Lisa asked, swishing that wicked looking little switch back and forth. His eyes followed the switch like a mouse's eyes following a cat's paws.

"A paddle or strap. But mostly she used her hand; she had a hard hand," he added shyly looking at Lisa, a lump in his throat and an even more erect cock.

"How about a switch?" She asked flicking it again through the air until it made a whirring noise.

"No. My parents used to use switches on me. I love being spanked, but I much prefer the feel of a hand, or a paddle, to the switch, although it does excite me." He could not believe he was telling all of this private stuff to a young woman, a friend of his daughter's, someone he had barely met a month ago.

"When was the first time you were spanked?"

"I don't remember. Probably before I was four."

"When was the last time?"

"When I was twelve. My mother started to spank me, and I realized I liked it, but the feeling was too strange for me to understand at the time, so to compensate I laughed. And that was the last time she spanked me."

"How about your dad?"

"Well, he developed arthritis in his hands pretty bad; I don't think he spanked me much past seven or eight. I didn't like his spankings, but I have come to realize over the years that I have craved my mother's, and am sorry she stopped. But fortunately my wife took over."

"And now I will," Lisa said, and she sat down on the log, and laid the switch down on the ground, and patted her knees.

He did not need to be asked twice. He made care not to hurry, and walked over, his erect cock leading the way, and laid down over her knees carefully, not wanting to put his full weight on her unexpectedly. Gradually he relaxed, except for the one part of him that remained hard. Lisa opened her legs, took his cock, and wedged it in between her thighs.

"Now that we're nice and comfy," she said, and raised her hand and smacked it down on him right across both ass cheeks, hard, just the way he liked it. And then began slowly spanking him, pacing her smacks out, varying the speed, severity, and number of hits, so he never knew which cheek was going to get it, or how many times, or how hard.

She seemed to know just what he liked, and after several minutes of this, what he thought were hours, because he loved it so much that he tried to savor each and every smack, lifting his ass cheeks up for punishment after every spank, she felt him beginning to pant, and she picked up the speed and intensity, and began calling him a naughty boy and telling him that naughty boys deserved spankings from their mommies, even if those mommies are young enough to be his daughter. He answered her by saying that he was a naughty boy and deserved to be spanked really, really hard by his mommy, and she told him to come for mommy or she was going to have to spank him very, very hard next time, and switch him as well.

That did it, putting him over the top as he yelled out "I'm a bad boy" over and over, she recognized the warning signs and moved his cock so that when he came really, really hard, the ropes of come shot off onto the forest floor and not onto her shorts.

She smiled at him as he got up, and to his amazement his cock didn't even go down appreciably he was that turned on. Once again she cleaned him off with the towel and then her tongue. He thought he could used to this ritual.

She picked up the switch and they started off again along the trail, he nude with an erect cock and she fully clothed. When they got near to the edge of the forest, she had him stop next to a large fir tree.

"Mommy knows that her naughty boy needs one more thing before he can go home," Lisa said with a sexy growl to her voice that Jerry hoped he would hear for a long time.

"What's that, Mommy?" he asked.

"Well since you asked so nicely, I'll go easy on you."

What was this, he thought, more punishment, and with the switch, an instrument he feared yet the thought of being switched excited him more than the reality; he could feel his cock growing harder, and what's more she could see how hard the threat of a switching had gotten him.

"I want you to hold onto this tree, and don't move. Mommy has to even things out."

He did as she ordered, and sure enough she was good to her word. She hit him five more times with the switch. I guessed the first one counted, he mused. The first three were light, but the last two were hard enough so that he could feel them for a couple of hours.

His cock was rock hard by the end, and she moved in right after the last stroke and started sucking on it, deep throating it, until he came, again, for the third time in less than half an hour.

He was so weak by the time he got to his yard that he forgot to worry like he used to with his wife that someone would see him from the street as he walked out of the forest and into his back yard.

He ate like a starving man that evening; she had him cook burgers on the grill in the back yard and had him do it in the nude. She asked him where he kept their toys, and while he started up the grill, she went into the house and to his closet. Her eyes lit on a small paddle. She then put on a mini corset she had brought with her, positioning it low enough so her nipples showed, and that was the extent of her clothing.

When she walked out wearing a corset, nude from the waist down, her bare pussy showing, and one hand carrying his wife's favorite paddle, he felt his heart begin to race. She supervised with that little paddle and by then end of the evening he had come three more times and his ass was so red and sore that when they went to bed she applied ice packs to it. He figured she must have paddled him at least five hundred times. Now most of them had been soft swats, but still five hundred was five hundred. In the bedroom, despite his ass, and out of respect for her ass, he had her hop on top, so he could watch her breasts as they wobbled, and they fucked and sucked on and off for another couple of hours.

By the end of the evening, cuddling in the spoon position with Lisa, after he had given her a soft tender series of love pats as a good girl good night spanking, and they had come several more times, he had decided to ask her to marry him tomorrow; he hoped she would accept even though he found out he was older than her father. But somehow he doubted that would be a problem.

Lisa went to sleep smiling, thanking her college spanking and sucking buddy Heather for introducing her to her Daddy and for mapping out her strategy. Outside of the switch and the paddle, poor Jerry never knew what had hit him, and if she had her way they would be spanking and paddling and strapping and switching each other for a long, long time to come. Heather loved her Daddy and now so did Lisa.

12