All You Have to Do is Ask

Story Info
About a husband, a wife, and her boss.
33.6k words
3.77
105k
234
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

The original motivator for this story was the sentiment that being too cautious about consent when flirting with someone risks taking the fun out of it. I decided to explore if, in fact, asking for permission to flirt can add to the sexual tension rather than detract from it. Happy to hear if it worked.

Also, this story is admittedly quite long, but I still decided to post all parts together. Hope it's worth the read to the end. Yet, if you have a problem with wives doing sexual things with anyone but their husbands, this is not a journey for you.

*****

Part 1

It seemed like just another unremarkable Monday evening. Dan and Matilda had both worked late, and Dan had just eased into his favorite armchair, absentmindedly scrolling through the news. From Matilda's determined footsteps, he could tell his wife had something on her mind.

"Are you busy?" she asked.

Dan didn't look up from his laptop. "Not really."

"We had an interesting conversation at work today," Matilda said.

"Oh yeah? About what?" Dan asked, unenthusiastically.

"We had a pretty open discussion about office flings and what's OK or not when coming on to coworkers."

Dan gave her a curious look. "I didn't realize there were problems with harassment at your office."

"There's not," Matilda said and took a seat on the armrest of Dan's chair. "I guess that's what makes George such a good boss. He solves problems before they happen."

"Aha," Dan said. "And what did you talk about?"

"Well, George didn't want to dictate the rules. He said we should decide together how to handle these things. He brought up something some of the Silicon Valley companies use―you're only allowed to ask a coworker out once. If he or she says no, you can't ask again."

"Seems like a decent idea."

Matilda nodded. "Yeah, kind of. But office flings can be much more than just asking someone out. It's equally important that other types of interactions don't make anyone uncomfortable, even if it's meant as innocent flirtation."

"I guess it's a bit of a grey area," Dan said, closing his laptop. He wasn't sure where Matilda was going with all this, but the apprehensive tone of her voice told him she had something to get off her chest.

"So, after a bit of discussion," Matilda continued, "we decided it's always better to ask if your advances are welcome, no matter how subtle they are."

"You'd have to ask, 'do you mind if I flirt with you?' before you do anything?" Dan asked.

Matilda shrugged. "Maybe not exactly like that but, kind of, yes."

"Sounds a bit artificial―like it would take away the excitement."

"Maybe. But on the other hand, we agreed it would be fine to ask explicit questions."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Pretty much anything. Essentially, we agreed to accept that a coworker might give you indecent proposals, as long as it's understood they will take no for an answer. And then they're not allowed to ask again."

"Sounds pretty elaborate," Dan said. "Wouldn't it be safer to just ban all workplace relationships?"

"No one seemed to want that. We're only human after all. I mean, it's not an issue for us who are happily married, but I don't want to make rules for others."

Dan gave his wife a curious look. "Are you saying no one flirts with you?"

From her nervous habit of twirling her long, brown locks around her finger, Dan already knew the answer.

"Come on, honey", he continued. "You know I don't mind if someone flirts with you."

"Uhm, yeah, and there was one more thing I wanted to tell you. During the conversation, someone asked if managers should be forbidden to hit on subordinates. That's apparently how it works at some companies."

"Yeah, I think that's fairly common."

"George said something about how we maybe should only allow employees to hit on colleagues at the same level as themselves or upwards in the company hierarchy, but I said it would be unfair. Managers are humans too."

"You said that?"

"Yeah, I was looking out for George," Matilda said. "I told you he's divorced, and with the hours he works, he won't have much time to meet anyone outside of the office. I figured he should be allowed to flirt at work if he wants."

"How considerate of you," Dan said.

Matilda gave him a sheepish look. "I didn't mean with me, of course. But he may have interpreted it that way."

Dan cocked his brow at her.

"Well, when I ran into him later, I kind of caught him looking at me," Matilda clarified.

"Looking?"

"Not inappropriately!" Matilda hurried to clarify. "But, you know, checking me out, I guess. When he realized I'd caught him, he apologized and said he didn't mean to stare. We laughed it off, and I said something about how he should have asked first."

"He should have asked if he could check you out?"

Matilda giggled nervously. "Yeah, I meant as a joke. But then he did."

"Did what?"

Matilda bit her bottom lip. "He asked if it was OK if he checked me out."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah, I mean... We were mainly just joking around."

"And what did you say?"

Matilda gave her husband a guilty frown. "I kind of told him he could look as much as he liked. Sorry, was that bad? You've said you don't mind if other men pay me some attention, but I guess it's different if I explicitly tell them to."

Dan sat in silence for a moment, looking at his wife. He was overcome with a strange sense of awe. She was still in her work clothes, and while she wasn't flaunting, her skirt was short enough to reveal most of her slender legs. Her blouse did a poor job of hiding her chest. Even if she only recently had come to accept it, Dan had always known that he wasn't the only man taken by his wife's appearance. The thing he found most striking at that moment was the way she blushed when she was embarrassed.

"I don't think it's bad," he said, cautiously. "But tell me this... Did you want him to?"

At first, she tried to shrug off the question, but Dan kept waiting for an answer. Eventually, she nodded softly.

"Yes."

To Dan's surprise, Matilda's response was followed by an odd yelp, which morphed into a nervous giggle.

"What?" Dan asked, entirely confused by her reaction.

"Nothing," she said, noticeably flustered. "Can we just drop it?"

"Yeah, sure," Dan said. "You're the one who brought it up."

"I know, but... but nothing. I'm just gonna read in bed for a bit."

With that, she turned and marched hastily to the bedroom. Dan traced her steps with a bewildered frown. Even if the topic of their conversation was strange, the sentiment felt familiar. For some reason, Matilda insisted on telling him every time someone came onto her. He assumed not hiding it was her way of proving that he had nothing to worry about. It didn't bother him that other men flirted with her. She was a desirable woman, so why should he mind if she got to feel that way? Yet, her odd reaction when he asked if she enjoyed the attention confused him.

He shrugged it off and re-opened his computer. It wasn't unusual that they spent their evenings this way, Dan flicking through videos on the internet while Matilda read her novel. Still, something felt different this time. Had she gone to bed without changing out of her work clothes? Was she OK? Concerned, he went to go check on her.

The bedroom door was closed, but it didn't enter his mind to knock. He froze in his tracks as he opened the door. There was his wife, on the bed, back against the headboard, and her curled knees pointing in opposite directions. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, and, while she technically still wore panties, they were pushed down to her ankles. One hand roamed over her chest, groping her breasts through her blouse while the other held a bright blue dildo, most of which was pushed inside her.

Matilda froze as their eyes met. Shocked, she didn't even cross her legs, but she held her hand between her legs, as if trying to conceal the toy inside her. Though Dan knew he should give her privacy, the sight held him captive. For what felt like an eternity, they just stared at each other.

"Sorry," they said in unison.

Matilda's mouth twitched nervously. Dan was just about to walk away to save her from further embarrassment when, to his surprise, she resumed moving the toy in and out of her. His eyes grew large. It wasn't the first time he'd watched her use it on herself. She had become more open with her sexuality lately, and they had occasionally incorporated toys in their foreplay. It typically felt like a performance―something she did to excite him. Now, however, he stared at her unfiltered lust.

"Ask me again," she panted, the intensity of her hands increasing.

"Uhm, what?" Dan said, noting that his voice was strained.

"What you asked me before. If I wanted him to..."

She interrupted herself with a high-pitched moan. Dan remained stupefied, but one part of him was reacting. Matilda's focus dropped to his crotch. She grinned and spun around, kneeling on the bed with her naked ass in the air. Round and firm, it made her ever so inviting.

She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Fuck me! Please..."

Dan was still confused, but arousal took over. He shredded his clothes in a flash and approached his awaiting wife. Matilda was far beyond tender foreplay, and when Dan placed his rigid cock at her opening, she was dripping ready for him.

"Fuck me," she repeated.

Dan obeyed. Matilda wailed in gratitude and pushed back against him. They slammed against each other in heat.

"Ask me again," Matilda once again pleaded. "What you asked before."

Lost in the sensation of her round ass against his hips and her inviting pussy around his cock, Dan had trouble registering what she wanted.

"Did you want him..." he began, as their conversation crystallized in his mind. His wife's escalated moans reassured him he was on the right track. "Did you want your boss to check you out?"

Matilda squealed with aroused delight. "Yes!"

"Do you like that?" he continued, emphasizing his words with his thrusts. "Do you like it when he wants you?"

"Oh, yes!" Matilda moaned. "I love it when my boss checks me out. I want him to! I want him...!"

Her words morphed into screams of passion as the orgasm took her. Her ecstatic lust released a fire inside Dan. He followed her into abandonment, pressing his hips against her ass as he erupted inside her.

Spent, they fell into a silent cuddle as other senses returned. Dan couldn't quite grasp what had happened. A part of him felt he should be jealous, but her uninhibited passion had pulled him along. He kissed her gently on her forehead.

Matilda smiled bashfully at him. "Thanks."

* * *

"Thanks," Matilda said, trying her best to not let her jittery emotions show when Dan complimented her on her appearance the next morning. She felt embarrassed. What came over her last night?

But embarrassment was only part of how she felt. Something had clicked inside her, and while voices of caution inside her warned she was crazy, they were surprisingly easy to silence.

Normally, she was slow in the morning, but today she dressed before Dan left for work. She rushed to see him off in the hallway. Her skirt was shorter than what she'd normally wear for work, and she knew the laced hem of her stockings might show if she wasn't careful sitting down. Her high heels drew further attention to her toned legs. Undoubtedly, her appearance would attract George's attention.

She assumed her husband knew that was the purpose, given what had happened the night before. She wanted to ask him if he was OK with it, but she couldn't find the words. Also, the mere thought of telling Dan why she was all tarted up on a Tuesday morning gave her an intense rush; spelling it out would likely make them both late for work. Showing him what she was wearing would have to do. She sent her husband off with a kiss on the cheek.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she approached her office. A large part of her regretted dressing this sexy for work, and she repeatedly thought about turning back home to get changed. But she knew Dan would later ask about her day, and the last thing she wanted to tell him was how she started the day by going back home to change into more modest clothes.

Several coworkers gave her appreciative glances. She smiled to herself, thinking that they perhaps lacked George's courage to ask first.

As the day passed, Matilda worried she might not see George. They had no scheduled meetings, and she couldn't bring herself to visit his office for no reason. She repeatedly tried to come up with an excuse, but her stirred mind couldn't think of a good excuse. To her delight, her boss finally called her into his office. Her pulse intensified with every step she took.

"You wanted to see me," she said as she knocked and stepped inside. Good―her voice sounded steadier than she felt. More than usual, she recognized the inherent hierarchy of their boss-employee relationship, which was odd, given that she felt less professional than ever. She'd never noticed before how his large mahogany desk signaled who was in charge. George's powerful demeanor suited him, she thought. He focused intensely on some documents in front of him.

"Yes, I..." he began and paused momentarily as he glanced up at her. "I have some questions about the budget numbers."

Matilda wasn't sure what she'd expected, but certainly more than this. He just barely looked at her. Feeling foolish, she quickly tried to find her composure. She sat down across her boss's desk, pulling at the hem of her skirt in a lost attempt to make her appearance more suited for tedious budget details.

She didn't necessarily think of controller as an exciting job, but it was a suitable career for someone who'd always been careful to dot the i's and cross the t's. She was good at her job and took pride in her performance. After an hour of spreadsheets and contract details, she'd almost forgotten why she'd really wanted to see her boss in the first place.

"Great, that all makes sense now," George said eventually. "Thanks, Matilda."

"My pleasure. If there's nothing else, I think I'll leave for the day," she replied.

"There was one thing," he said as she rose from her chair.

Matilda noted the change of tone in his voice. "Yes?"

"I was wondering if the offer still stands."

"The offer?"

George cleared his throat. "Is it still OK, you know... if I appreciate the way you look?"

Matilda giggled more girlishly than she was comfortable with. "I don't think our policy said anything about having to ask every time you flirt with a coworker―or employee."

He cocked his brow. "Flirt? I thought it was just 'looking' I asked about."

"But looks can be flirtatious," Matilda said, sensing she was backing herself into a corner.

George chuckled. "I guess I've been out of the flirting business for a while."

Matilda was about to say something consoling about his divorce, but she stopped herself. Instead, she gave him an inviting smile.

"I guess you've got to get back on the horse again," she said.

"The flirting horse?"

They laughed.

"So, looking is flirting?" George asked.

"It can be. It depends on the look."

"So..." George said. "What if I looked at you like this?"

His eyes left hers and briefly darted down to her chest before returning to meet her gaze.

"Frankly, I've got looks like that from my coworkers all day," Matilda said, "and they didn't even have the courtesy to ask. I think we can safely say that was innocent."

"I see," George said, grinning slyly. "What about this?"

This time his eyes lingered as they traveled over her body. The hunger in his expression made Matilda flush.

"Well..." Matilda began cautiously, trying to hide how affected she was by his attention. "This time you weren't discreet, so I guess that qualifies as flirting."

George hummed in agreement. "And this?"

His gaze started at her feet and traveled ever so slowly up her body, moving over her calves, thighs, and hips. Matilda felt as if each area he lingered at heated up. When he reached her breasts, taking in the way they stretched her blouse, she became aware of how her chest heaved under his scrutiny. It was embarrassing to let her excitement show, but that embarrassment somehow heightened her excitement.

"That..." she began as his eyes finally reached hers. "That I think would qualify as perving."

"Oh," George said, and Matilda caught a look of worry in his expression.

"Which isn't a bad thing if you've been given the stamp of approval," she added and winked at him.

George chuckled. "In that case... Would you mind turning around so I can perv at the rest of you?"

"Of course," she said and turned before reflecting over how outrageous of a request it was. The whole situation was surreal, and she wondered if Dan would even believe her. Excitement flowed through her body as she imagined telling her husband about posing for her boss. She couldn't tell how long it was before George spoke, but it felt like an electrifying eternity.

"Is it OK if I pay you a compliment?"

Matilda nodded. "Of course."

"You're a very sexy woman―today and every day."

A comment like that from her boss would have been unthinkable just the day before. Now it somehow felt perfectly appropriate.

"Thanks," Matilda said without turning her head to look at the man admiring her ass.

George took his time before speaking again. "Thanks for wearing that skirt for me."

His comment was presumptuous, but Matilda couldn't deny it.

"Glad to hear it wasn't lost on you" she admitted, smiling at him over her shoulder. "Is there anything else, Sir?"

"No, that would be all. Thank you, Matilda."

Matilda paraded out of his office, certain his eyes followed her every step. On her way out, she texted her husband to let him know she'd do some shopping on the way home.

* * *

Dan had just finished making dinner when Matilda came home. Her eye however conveyed a hunger for something very different from his cooking. Without a word, she dropped her shopping bags in the hall and jumped him, ripping his clothes off as she pulled him to the kitchen floor. Dan was stunned, but his wife's lust had always been his strongest aphrodisiac. She mounted him fully dressed, pulling aside her panties to take him inside her. She bounced on top of him and began chanting incomprehensible phrases.

"I dressed... On purpose... I posed... My boss! So hot! Oh, god, I'm...!"

Matilda came so quickly that Dan didn't have time to reach his climax. After making him stand, she kneeled before him, licking her juices off his erection. She moaned as her tongue explored. She slid his cock between her full lips, and her orgasm hadn't diminished her hunger. She seemed determined to get as much of him inside her as she possibly could. Soon he was fucking her throat, the sloppy sounds of her devotion filling the room. Dan couldn't tell exactly what had happened at her office, but it certainly seemed like something he should encourage.

The fact that she was still dressed didn't in the slightest diminish her erotic appearance. On her knees, her skirt left plenty of bare thigh above her stockings' laced hems. He'd seen her before leaving for work, and thinking about her prancing around the office all tarted-up had added an odd shimmer of eroticism to his day. Looking down at her, he thought briefly that he subconsciously foresaw her like this, wearing the same clothes as she worshipped his cock.

However, based on what she'd said the night before and the incoherent words she'd screamed while bouncing on top of him minutes before, Dan knew her outfit wasn't solely for his benefit. He wasn't sure what to make of it. Should a husband really accept this sort of behavior from his wife?

"Oh, fuck!" he screamed as a stir of lust rushed through him. "I'm...!"

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers