All Comments on 'The Pleaser Principle'

by ATLovin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice,

Know that feeling well.

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

I too know the feeling. Once I had siucked a cock and been fucked, zI knew that I gof my pleasure from pleasing the man I was with. If that meant letting him fu k, so be it. I have been doing it for 19 years and I love it.

Lucky1650Lucky1650almost 10 years ago
Loved that story!!

Just finished reading your story and loved very much. I have had a fantásy of doing a black cock but never have. I have sucked on a few cocks in the short time that, I deceided to try male on male sex. I'm a married latín bi male that just a few years ago, I wouldn't have thought of been with a guy. I started getting it sucked then went to try it out myself. After a while looking at porn seeing guys taking it in the ass wondering how it felt like and seeing the guys really enjoy getting fucked. I deceided to try it for myself. I placed an Ad! In craigslist an on other gay sites looking to try anal. With craigslist had no luck, but on one of the gay sites that, I placed had few replies. I meet with a few and found one guy, he was what, I had wanted. He was a white male good looking with a nice body clean and for his that was the greatest. He had a big cock 8" and thick, it took all that, I could put to take it but, i finally did it. I was able to deepthroat it and the best part was that, he was able to put all of it in my ass. He was very gentle with me until, he got all of it in my ass then, he really gave me the fucking that,I needed. Ever since then, I know that, I'm a bottom and love to be fucked with big cocks. I have had only two big cocks but never a black one. I hope that one day, I may go for it and take a big black cock in my mouth and then in my ass. I have never swallowed or had it cum in my ass, afraid of getting some diseases and give them to my wife. She isn't aware of my urges and needs of cock. I wanted to thank you that was a great story and got me so horny and no with urge to find me a black cock and give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story brought back so many memories of the black dicks I have taken. There is just something about a black dick that's different; it seems like black guys really know how to use their dicks, and hit the right spots. I haven't had any dick in years, but I sure would like to. Your story made me so horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous