The Pleaser Principle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this new position, both men fucked each other very hard. Jeff pounded his cock in and out at full length, and Michael arched and pumped his ass into his master's cock as hard as he could, yearning to accept the dominant cock as deeply as possible into his body. At this pace, and with the tightness of Michael's ass, Jeff didn't last long. With a few huge final thrusts and a death grip on Michael's hips and ass, he unleashed his load into Michael, who could feel the huge cock pulsing and jerking inside of him. Michael wished he could feel the come in his ass, because he knew it would feel better to Jeff without the condom.

Jeff stayed inside of Michael for a few minutes while he recovered, and soon went soft. When he pulled out his cock, the rubber came off and his watery spunk ran down Michael's legs and onto the couch. It felt hot and slippery as Michael reached back to spread it on his ass cheeks to show Jeff how much he appreciated his load.

Michael rolled over onto the couch, and above him stood the man who had just filled his stomach with his seed and filled his ass with his cock. Michael was in bliss. Jeff stepped forward and Michael, sweetly and lightly, took Jeff's soft cock into his mouth, sucking and cleaning the sperm from his shaft. Jeff let out a sigh and jerked a little when Michael licked his sensitive head. Michael licked and sucked but there was no sign of Jeff getting hard again. With one last sucking slurp, he let Jeff's limp cock fall from his lips, and looked up at Jeff.

Jeff grabbed his cock and milked one last drop from it then offered it to Michael, who immediately licked it off. With that, Jeff walked out of the room, grabbing his pants and sweatshirt.

Michael lay there on the couch with the salty taste of Jeff's spunk in his mouth again (mixed with latex), and began fingering his cock. It had been hard since he started getting fucked, and he came in less than a minute, his thick come, perhaps a third the amount of Jeff's load, coating his cock and balls. He couldn't find the towel so he just put on his underwear without wiping off and got dressed.

"Let's do it again," Michael said to Jeff as he walked into the main office, somewhat hopefully. "I'll text you," Jeff replied.

With that, Michael exited, strode through the parking lot in the dusk and got in his car. As he sat there, he realized his asshole was tingling, and he felt wonderful, like he had never felt after sex before, with his wife or anyone else. That feeling of pleasuring another man was something that touched him deeply, and gave him such a profound sense of satisfaction, that he knew he could never turn back. He needed to be a vessel to provide a man sexual release and pleasure, and he would dedicate himself to that purpose to the best of his ability going forward. He hoped he was up to the task.

12