The Pleasure of Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't stop there and soon again she found herself sliding up and down on his shaft. His shaft that was now very wet with the fruits of her orgasm. Slowly and carefully she lifted her ass off him, sliding the head of his cock gently down to the entry of her pussy where, like a key in a lock he slipped into place. As she lowered herself down she could feel him sliding deeper and deeper inside her until she was again lying flat on top of him. Now he was deep inside her, they were both still just feeling the sensations of being joined, her engulfing him; he deep inside her. She placed her hand on his and pulled it back up to her vulva, where she applied pressure ever so slightly, but this caused her to press back by lifting up to her hand. She eased off and settled back down, it was only the slightest of movements but it was also one of the most intense feelings of the night.

Again she pressed his hand into her as she lifted up, releasing and settling down again. She did this several times as she started to feel herself building up to a deeper sensation. Then after several minutes of this she took his hand from her neck and slipped it under her ass cheek, and did the same with the other hand. Slowly she lifted herself up using his hands as a guide until his cock flicked out of her and snapped back against her clit. This nearly sent her through the roof as she had not expected anything like that. Lowering herself back down she took a moment to control her breathing before starting to lift up again. This time she was going to do it, this time she wanted to feel him inside her in a way she had only fantasised about. It was time to test the limits.

She continued to lift until his cock was at the tip of her pussy ready to dive back inside the warm wet cavern that it had come to know so well, but this time she kept lifting until the tip of his penis started to slip back underneath her. But just as it started to slide underneath her she started lowering herself again until she could feel the tip of his cock poised at the entry to her ass. Slowly she started to lower herself some more and as she did she felt her outer muscles slowly subside to allow this pleasure that she was about to expose herself too.

"Whoa, hold on a sec" Steve whispered in her ear. "Is this what you really want?"

"Why, don't you?" she somehow managed to reply as she continued to apply her weight to the tip of his penis, causing her to open ever so slowly.

"I've dreamed about this for years, but never thought that'd it'd be a reality. But only if you're comfortable."

"Then shut up and let's do this" she replied as she felt more of him slowly open her up and enter her.

Knowing that she was getting weaker in the legs, she started to use Steve's hands to guide her slowly down. Each little bit more she could feel as the tip of his cock slowly entered its way into her ass. As the head finally slid in she could feel the small flick as the glans flared out inside her. She continued to move slowly down on top of him until she had taken him all the way in. There they lay again completely still, this time though she had been penetrated like never before.

It was a strange feeling, it was kind of painful but at the same time full of excitement and pleasure. Indescribable really, but something that she wanted to last little longer.

Taking his hands she started to masturbate with them and soon he took control. Circling and teasing her clit. Slowly she began to grind against his body feeling his cock inside her moving ever so slightly, kind of teasing her but most definitely pleasing her. Slowly she gave in to the pleasure that she was feeling and stretching her arms up over her head and gently arching her back as she continued to be played with and grind against his cock now buried deep in her ass.

She had done it; she had let him take her in a way that she never imagined that she would ever allow and now she was enjoying every minute of it. Her eyes closed, mouth open, back arched as she grabbed his head pulling herself down onto him even further as he continued to give her the pleasure that she so desired.

"Put a finger in me" she begged "I want you to fill me up"

Without hesitation he pressed a finger down into her pussy, and with that she could feel herself start to tremble, and she knew that this time was going to be more than anything she had felt before. Her grinding started to increase speed as she worked his finger in and out, feeling his hand rubbing across her clit as he did it. Grabbing his other hand she put it across her mouth as if she was captured again. One hand tight across her mouth; the other pressing down on her clit as he fingered her pussy; her ass grinding harder and harder with his cock deep inside her. She started to loose control as the first wave approached. Grabbing and squeezing at her own nipples started sending further thrusts of pleasured pain through her already tortured body as the wave continued to build and in an instant it crashed down upon her, her whole body jolting as she nearly sat upright trying to push herself deeper onto his cock then collapsing back down on top of him as the next wave approached so quickly she arched her back so hard that his finger nearly slipped out of her until she slammed herself back down on top of him as she surrendered to the powerful force of her second orgasm as it continued to control her body.

Wave upon wave continued to crash over her until what felt like an eternity passed and she fell limp on top of him. Totally exhausted and completely satisfied at the same time. What she hadn't realised though, was that while she was in the heat of her orgasm Steve too had managed to deliver his own shots of pleasure deep inside her ass and was slowly losing the power of his erection. This started to tickle Jacqui in a way that she had never been tickled before and caused her to jump off Steve leaving him to slowly recover from what had been a truly remarkable night.

"See I told you this was going to be a night to remember" Jacqui said with a smile

"Yes, yes you certainly did, and yes, yes it certainly was" he replied still a little dazed at what had just happened. "I'm gonna have a have a shower if that's OK, got a little sticky tonight" he added with a wink and a smile!

"You want some company?" Jacqui replied with that naughty look still in her eye.

* * * * *

Giving is something that people can share, and when you share something so intimate as a new experience with someone then you too can get just as much pleasure as they can!

That was my story, what's yours?

12