All Comments on 'The Pleasure of Strangers'

by Concerto_in_A

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Really good I think it would be. Awesome for more. Nicely written like everything else of urs :-)

Concerto_in_AConcerto_in_Aalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thank you so much. You might also enjoy Five Bright Smiles which just hit the website last night as well as Homecoming which is hung up over some classification issues. We'll resolve those soon, I expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! BRAVISSIMO! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [yes, 5+ (5.25/5 = 105% "Above Expectations")]!

The storyline was very intelligently conceived & PERFECTLY crafted.

This story is totally my cup of tea, & then some. It is very very EROTIC! It is a sex story & a love story two-in-one.

Is this story also PORNOGRAPHIC? Let me put it this way: whereas it is INTENSELY EROTIC indeed, the sex scenes (which go on one after the other) are part of the story, they tell us a lot about the wife & the husband and the LOVE they have for one another. Yes, they are in love, whatever either of them does they do it for the other one!

Your story was FREE OF UNNECESSARY DETALS, which is one of the reasons why i said it was perfectly crafted.

THE WIFE IS A KEEPER! THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConcerto_in_A@Concerto_in_A
A writer for many years, I enjoy having readers tell me how they feel about my stories.

story TAGS