All Comments on 'Point of No Return'

by Seducia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs an editor

The story is too short. There is no character development and no romantic tension, just two people who proceed to fuck. Your story says you removed her skirt and then she removed her dress. Apparently, you didn't even proofread this yourself. Get an editor for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't get discouraged

This was an alright tale for this genre, What else did Anonymous expect? Heightened romance, Sultry candle-lit dinners?

Incest has to, by definition, turn back the sheets in the first twenty lines.

Cheers,

lighting the pyre of Incest from the candle of desire.

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree

I agree with the first comment and the second. I did not realize, while I was reading it, the part about the dress and the skirt. Good eye. But I also agree with the second comment about the catagory this story is in. There is not going to be romance and candlelight in incest stories. Very good for one of your first stories submitted. KEEP WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i wish there was a daddy out there for me

i'd love to have a daddy like that. someone who would let me suck his cock, ride him, someone who would show me what it means to be fucked thoroughly. someone who would be rough and show me what a man can do to his little girl. someone who would make this story look tame and boring.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Point of No Return

Point of No Return

bySeducia©

This was a reall good story about daddy & his daughter loved it & u did a good job can't wait to read more of u storys.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Not Bad

I myself think incest can be put in two categories incest/taboo and incest/romance. Where is it written that two adults can't be together incest or not. You may have a hard time believing this, the bible has only one part where it mentions incest and that's when Lots two daughters give him children and Jesus never forbade it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want to watch

I would love to of seen it and licked the cum out of her

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 7 years ago
Good Read

I too would have preferred a little more character and scene development. As a writer on Literotica myself I understand the criticism from others and I wish this not to be taken as criticism, it is simply a comment. I rated a 4 due to my opinion the story needed more character and scene development (just my opinion), otherwise it was a very good story. (and there are many other authors who miss they stated one thing, daddy removed her skirt, and then describe the same thing happening in a different way, she removed her dress. Don't worry about that, we are not creating literary art here. Those who are that critical either need to move on or try writing a story themselves) I hope to read more submissions from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous