The Poker Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Lucy reached for Debbie's breasts, massaging the nipples with her thumbs.

"Ahhh, that feels good."

Debbie picked up the pace, bouncing herself on the dildo. She squeezed down tight on the butt plug, feeling the two toys rubbing close together inside of her.

Lucy still had both her holes filled with the triple ended dildo. Each time Debbie dropped down hard on her dildo, it transmitted the pressure deep inside her.

"Ohhh, Debbie, fuck me harder, harder, I'm so close."

"Me too, wait for me, I'm almost there."

Debbie humped furiously on the dildo. She reached between her legs, rubbing a finger against her engorged clit.

"Ahhh, I'm cumming," Debbie shouted.

Debbie was the first to cum, a powerful orgasm ripping through her rigid body.

With Debbie no longer able to hump her, Lucy took over, thrusting her dildo up into her, literally bouncing her up and down on the dildo. She too reached down and furiously fingered her clit, trying to coax an orgasm out of her bucking body.

That was enough to send her over the edge, shrieking as she made one last thrust up into Debbie. Her orgasm emanated from deep in her ass, radiating throughout her body. She fell back into the chaise lounge, savoring the ecstasy that flowed through her body.

"Nice job," Lila said.

"I could use another beer, how about you two?" Debbie said, wanting to keep her beer buzz going, "Can I get rid of this butt plug?"

"Sure, go ahead. I'll take another beer," Lucy said.

"Sorry, have to pass," Lila said, "I need to get going. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

"I'm in, maybe you and Jeremy can both get together with us," Lucy said.

"Really Lucy! Now you want them both?"

"I could get into that," Lila said with a chuckle, "I'd still like to hear about the ass challenge."

Debbie's iPhone signaled an incoming text message. She got up to look at the screen.

JeremyArt: "I got somebody to cover my session, still want me back."

"It's Jeremy, he wants to come back."

"This isn't fair," Lila teased, "I have to work his job so he can get it on with you two."

"Life's a bitch," Lucy laughed, "but we'll do it again, soon I promise."

"What should I tell Jeremy?" Debbie asked.

"Seriously?" she asked facetiously, "Are you done for the day?"

"Well, I guess not. I'll text him."

DebbieDD: "You got Lucy's attention. When can you be here?"

JeremyArt: "About an hour, still have two deliveries to make."

DebbieDD: "Good, see you then. Be sure to thank Lila."

JeremyArt: "How do you know that?"

DebbieDD: "Better ask her."

JeremyArt: "Okay, one hour."

Lila's phone rang. She pulled it out of her gym bag and saw that Jeremy was calling.

"That didn't take long," Debbie said, amused by the confusion Jeremy must be dealing with.

"I'll let him stew for a while," she said, declining the call, "I'll talk to him before he gets here."

"Fun," Lucy said, "I'd love to hear that conversation."

"Got to go," she said, grabbing her gym bag, "I'll get dressed in the house, if that's okay."

"I'll go with you," Debbie said, "I'll get the beers."

"Wait," Lucy said, "any chance we could borrow some of your toys for later today?"

"Which ones do you want?"

"I want the red dildo, the one I used to fuck you in the ass."

"Do I dare ask?"

"Nothing specific, but it might come in handy."

"Okay, Debbie, do you want anything?"

"Mmmm, I don't know."

"Better leave her the butt plugs," Lucy said, "you know she's thinking about them."

Debbie blushed, "All right, go ahead and leave them."

"Have fun, girls," Lila said, heading into the house with Debbie.

"Hey Debbie! Grab my phone, it's in the kitchen." Lucy called out.

She set the beers on the table and handed Lucy the phone. "Who are you going to call now?"

"David, think you are ready for him?" she said, with a wry smile on her face.

She was definitely curious, but not sure she was ready for an ass-fuck. After a long pause, she asked, "Is it really that good? I mean, can you even cum with just a cock in your ass?"

Now she's hooked, Lucy thought to herself, I hope David can get away.

"It's fantastic!" she said enthusiastically, "You still need a little help with your clit, but a cock in your ass will intensify your orgasm."

"I guess that makes sense, I mean, it really pushed me over the edge when Jeremy slipped his thumb into my ass. But, doesn't it hurt? I mean a cock is so big."

"Not really, you just have to take it slow, and have plenty of lube. There is a little pain until your sphincter relaxes, but once that happens, it is all pleasure."

"I guess," she said, not yet convinced, "Are you going to call David?"

"If you're ready. We both have iPhones, so I'll FaceTime him."

"Do you think he can get away from work?"

"Probably, three o'clock on a Friday shouldn't be a problem for him."

"What about Jeremy? He could be here anytime."

"Think about it. You could be fucking Jeremy, with David in your ass."

"Lucy!" she said, incredulous.

"I'm serious, I did it with Arthur and Joe, then with Tom."

The mention of Tom's name brought her back to how the morning started, sobbing on Lucy's doorstep. An evil smile lit up her face. She had come a long way today, and tried to visualize Tom's reaction when he found out she was double-fucked by Jeremy and David. Turnabout would be sweet. "Okay, give him a call."

After a few taps on the phone, David's face appeared. She kept the phone close so David could only see her face.

"Hey babe, why the FaceTime?"

David's face filled the screen, but she could see a party going on in the background. "Where are you?"

"Birthday party for one of the receptionists."

"Show me."

David switched to the rear camera and panned around the room. She could see the party balloons, the cake, and a lot of people milling around. He switched back to the front camera. "Satisfied? Why the FaceTime?" he asked again.

"Just wanted to see your mug. Debbie and I are sitting by the pool."

"Ummm," he said, "let me go back to my office."

"Okay, I'm in my office."

"Is it private?"

"Yes, I locked the door. Nobody will come by. Is this what I think it is?"

"Yes, mission accomplished," She said, moving the phone out so her tits came into the picture.

"Nice! What have you two been up to?"

She switched to the rear camera and pointed it at Debbie, giving him a view of her naked torso.

"Hi David," Debbie said, "I hear I'm next on your list."

It was Lucy's turn to be shocked. Once Debbie made a decision, she was all in.

"Lucy told you about it? By the way, your tits are gorgeous. Massage them for me," he said.

Debbie complied, sensuously cupping her breasts, flicking her nipples with her thumbs. "You like that? Is your cock getting hard?"

"Oh yeah, what's on the table in front of you?"

"They're butt plugs. We're using them to get Debbie ready for you."

"Sweet, where on earth did you get them?"

Debbie whispered to Lucy, "This should get interesting."

"Lila left them for us."

"Who?"

"Lila, the pizza delivery girl." Lucy pulled the camera back so he could see the empty pizza plates and beer bottles on the table.

"So, you've had your own little party already? What's that red thing on the table?"

"It's a dildo, I used it to fuck Lila in the ass."

David tried to comprehend the situation. Nothing she said made any sense, yet it sounded so erotic that it turned him on. He set the phone down, unzipped his pants and freed himself from his boxers. "Just so you know, I have my cock out. Now, who in the hell is Lila?"

"Let me see your cock," Lucy commanded, ignoring the question.

He switched to the rear camera, leaned back in his chair, pushed back from his desk, and pointed the camera at his cock, stroking it with his free hand.

"Nice," she said, "I'm going to show Debbie."

Debbie took the phone, "I like that, is it for me?"

"It is if you want it in your ass. Do you?"

"Yes, Lucy talked me into it and I'm ready for you. I've tried the first two butt plugs, and just have the third one to go."

He was so engrossed in Debbie that he had completely forgotten about Lila.

"Can I watch?"

"Watch what?"

"Watch you try the third butt plug."

Lucy laughed, "Do you want to watch, or get over here and help?"

"I can't walk out of the office with this boner, plus I want to watch now."

Debbie looked over at Lucy, then said, "Let's give him a little show!"

"Sure, let's move to the chaise lounge."

Debbie lay back on the chaise lounge, spreading her legs. Lucy took the phone and pointed the camera so he had a view of her full body.

"You're beautiful, I like the way you trim yourself."

"Thanks," she said, spreading her legs, motioning for Lucy to bring the camera in closer. "How's this?"

His screen filled with her dark, neatly trimmed thatch and smoothly waxed lips.

"Leave it for a minute," he said, "Can you still see my cock?"

"Yes," Lucy said, "are you going to jack off for us?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to hand Debbie the phone so she can watch."

She took the phone and watched David stroke himself. She pointed the camera at Lucy, who dropped down and nuzzled up against her manicured bush.

"David, can you see this okay?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, but move in closer, and a little to the side."

Lucy licked her smooth lips, taking long strokes along each side of her slit. Her saliva left Debbie's pussy glistening. She pulled back to view her handiwork. "Do you like the way it looks now?"

"Oh yeah, keep it up," he said, slowly stroking himself.

Moving in, she used her tongue to part Debbie's lips, searching for her clit.

"Ahhh," Debbie moaned, "right there."

Lucy made gentle circles around her hard little button, using her lips to suck on the tiny nub.

"Faster Lucy, I want to cum," she said, "David, let's cum together?"

"I'll try, I'm getting close."

Lucy slipped a thumb into Debbie's wetness.

"Mmmm, I like that."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Lucy slipped her thumb into me. I think she is getting ready to slip it into my ass."

Lucy withdrew her slippery thumb and pressed it against her new target.

"Ohhh, Lucy, I'm going to cum, push it in. Now. Hurry David."

Lucy's thumb easily slipped past her sphincter as an orgasm quickly erupted throughout Debbie's body.

"Oh god, it feels so good, cum now David, cum now."

Lucy took the phone and watched a rope of cum blast from his cock, streaking up and out of camera range. She watched him continue to stroke cum out of his cock, easing up when he couldn't coax out any more goo.

"Did you make a mess?" she asked, laughing.

"Not too bad, I covered myself with an old gym shirt."

"You did good," Debbie said to him, "It helped me get off."

"Thanks girls, what about the butt plug? Are you going to show me?"

"Just hang on," Lucy said, "Give me a chance to get ready. Switch your camera so I can see your face."

"Better?" he asked, smiling into the phone.

"Okay Debbie, turn over," Lucy said.

"How's that David?" Debbie asked.

"Nice, such a tight little ass. Come up on your knees so I can get a better look."

She complied, arching her back as she raised her ass towards the camera.

"Oh my god," David said, "is that for me?"

"It's all yours, but you'll have to be gentle."

Lucy lubed up the largest of the butt plugs and pressed it against her. "Ready?" she said, forcing the tip into her.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "go easy."

"Like this," Lucy said, moving the butt plug from side to side, wiggling it in.

"Oh yeah," Debbie said, pushing back against it. She rocked her ass back while Lucy pushed forward on the butt plug. With each push, it slipped a little further in, until her sphincter gave way, sucking it all the way in.

"Nice job Debbie," she said, "I think you're ready for David."

"I know I'm ready," David said, "thanks for the great show."

"It was a great show," Jeremy said, approaching the girls from behind.

"Jeremy!" Lucy exclaimed, hopping up, "that's the second time you've snuck up on me today."

Startled, Debbie turned over and scooted to the foot of the chaise, sitting on the butt plug. "Hi Jeremy, glad you could make it."

"Who's Jeremy?" David asked, perplexed.

Lucy turned the phone towards Jeremy. He wore a snug black tee that accentuated his muscular build, loose fitting cargo shorts and sandals. Thank God he wasn't naked, she thought to herself.

"Hey David, good to meet you," Jeremy said, waving at the phone, "How did you like the view of Debbie?"

"Jeremy!" Debbie exclaimed, once again blushing.

"Lucy!" David said, raising his voice, pleading for an explanation.

"Jeremy is Lila's friend," Lucy said, as if that would explain anything.

"Go on," he said, intensely curious.

"It's simple, Jeremy delivered flowers to Debbie, and Lila delivered pizza."

"Really?" David asked sarcastically, "that doesn't explain anything. Is Jeremy staying?"

"Of course, how else is Debbie going to get double-fucked," Lucy said, succinctly, as though the answer was obvious.

"But, I thought it was just me," David said, confused.

"Plans changed, that's all you need to know for now. You'd better get here soon."

"What about Lila?"

"Come home baby, it will all become clear, and you won't regret it."

"Okay, I'm on my way," he said, his face disappearing from the phone.

"Is that for me?" Jeremy asked Lucy, referring to the butt plug in Debbie's ass.

"Afraid not today Jeremy, it's reserved for David."

"You didn't tell me who he is."

"My husband," she said.

Jeremy shook his head, trying to comprehend the situation. "So why would you arrange for your husband to fuck Debbie's ass?"

"Her virgin ass," Lucy corrected him.

"Right, you two are seriously twisted. So how do I fit into this?"

"It's easy, I promised her a double-fuck with you and David."

"Mmmm, I can live with that. What will you be doing?"

"That's as far as my plan goes. Any ideas?"

"Well, Lila told me she would try to get back here after the modeling session."

"Works for me."

"Great, when will David be here?"


"Thirty minutes, maybe a little longer."

"How about a little something to tide me over."

"Debbie needs you hard when David gets here, can you mange that if we get you off now?"

"Hey, I'm only twenty-two, I think I can manage it."

"What do you think Debbie, shall we blow him?"

"How about I suck him, while you jack him," Debbie replied, surprised by her own boldness.

Lucy pulled him to her, pressing her tits into his chest. Standing on her tiptoes, she seductively whispered into his ear, "Will that work for you?" As soon as the words left her mouth, she slipped the tip of her tongue into his ear, gently caressing it.

"Oh yeah."

Standing behind him, she slipped her hands under his tee shirt, sensuously massaging his chest, while Debbie eased one hand up his thigh, finding his soft dick, gently squeezing it.

Jeremy unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the ground, exposing his long, dangling cock.

"Commando?" Debbie said, wrapping her fingers around his soft cock.

Intertwining her fingers with Debbie's, she helped bring him back to life.

"Mmmm," Debbie whispered, leaning forward, wrapping her lips around the smooth head.

With each gentle stroke, he grew ever bigger, filling Debbie's eager mouth. Lucy continued to stroke his fully erect cock, picking up some of the saliva that oozed out of Debbie's mouth, coating his shaft with slippery warm spit.

She felt the butt plug wiggle inside her as she squirmed around, trying to get more of him down her throat. With the sensation of heat radiating from the plug, she thought another orgasm might be possible.

Debbie's phone rang.

"I'll get it," Lucy said, looking over at the table, "you keep sucking."

Debbie took over stroking with one hand, using the other to reach between her legs and finger herself.

"It's Tom, should I get it?"

Eyes wide open, Debbie shook her head from side to side, discouraging Lucy from answering the phone.

"So, that's a no?" she asked, laughing hysterically at the sight of Debbie trying to shake her head with while sucking Jeremy.

Relieved, Debbie nodded.

Lucy answered the phone, ignoring her friend's request. "Hey Tom."

Debbie tried to manage a frown, disgusted with her for answering the phone. Resigned to her duplicity, she returned her focus on his cock, taking most of it down her throat.

"Lucy?" Tom asked, cautiously.

"Yes, what's up?"

"Where's Debbie?"

"She's here with me, in the backyard, by the pool."

"Put her on."

"Mmmm, she's got her hands full at the moment."

After a long pause, he asked, "Is this about the other day, after golf?"

"Tom, you naughty boy," she teased, "I still get the hots thinking about that. How about you?"

"Lucy, we're talking about Debbie, not me. Is David there now?" he asked, with a worried tone in his voice.

"No, not yet. What exactly are you talking about?"

"What do you mean David's not there yet? What are you up to? Why can't Debbie come to the phone?"

"That's a lot of questions. I'll take the last one first. She can't come to the phone because she is busy sucking Jeremy's cock."

Debbie rolled her eyes at Lucy. She picked up the pace of her stroking, keeping about half of Jeremy's cock in her mouth. Using a finger, she rubbed the hard little nub of her clit.

With no reply from Tom, Lucy broke the pregnant silence, "Jeremy, say hi to Tom."

"Hi Tom," Jeremy said, his breathing labored.

"What the fuck Lucy!" he shouted, "what have you done to Debbie?"

"Hey, back down big guy, it was just a few days ago you drilled my ass at the golf course. Debbie is just having a little fun. It only seems fair, don't you think?"

"Ohhh, Debbie," Jeremy said, "that feels so good, let's try to cum together."

Debbie looked up at Jeremy, nodding her head. She wiggled her ass, increasing the sensation of the butt plug moving around inside of her, while she rapidly worked her finger over her clit.

"Lucy, you do know that I can hear them?" Tom said, his voice a little calmer.

"You should be happy for her, she's really doing a good job on Jeremy. Isn't this getting you hot?"

"Maybe a little, is he going to blow his load in her mouth?" he asked.

"I hope so."

"I'm so close," Jeremy said, almost breathless, "Hurry, I'm waiting for you."

"Tom, I'll put you on speaker so Debbie can hear you," she said, "Help her out."

Tom said, "Babe, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about Sally and Lucy. But that doesn't matter anymore. Have some fun. I want you to cum for Jeremy, for me. I want you to suck him off. All is forgiven, I love you. Cum for me now!"

Her mind was overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure emanating from the plug in her ass, her finger on her clit and her husband's erotic words replaying in her head. Her mind went blank, replaced by the pleasure of a monster orgasm. She went rigid, unable command her hands to continue stroking Jeremy's cock. He pulled out and stroked out a thick rope of cum into her open mouth. It splashed against the back of her throat, forcing her to close her mouth and swallow. He continued to stroke out ropes of cum that splattered against her face.

"Ahhh, that was so good," Jeremy said, as the last of his cum dribbled onto her chin, "Was that too much for you?"

Debbie shook her head, opening her mouth and licking his cum off her lips. "That first shot hit hard, I had to swallow to keep from gagging. Am I a mess?"

"You should see your wife Tom. She looks beautiful, her face covered with my creamy white goo,"

"I can just imagine," Tom said, "I heard her get off, was it good?"

"Oh yeah babe, it was so hot listening to you," she said, with a loving voice.

"Jeremy, tell Tom what I am doing," Lucy said, with a wicked grin on her face, handing him the phone.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers