The Poker Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

"Hey Tom. Lucy just planted a big kiss on Debbie's lips, and now both their lips are wet with my cum. Oh yeah, she's licking up the cum I splattered on her face."

"Jeez Jeremy, I'm getting hard," Tom said, rubbing himself through his clothes.

"She slipped her tongue into Debbie's mouth, and they're swapping my cum back and forth. Ohhh, that's so nasty. Lucy just swallowed a mouthful. She just cleaned up the last of it, and has another mouthful. Hey, what are you doing?"

Lucy planted a wet kiss on Jeremy's lips, forcing the goo into his mouth.

"Hey babe, Lucy just made Jeremy eat the rest of his cum," Debbie said, "Hot, huh?"

"Yes, I'm so hard. Is David coming over?"

"Mmmm, are you sure you want to know?"

"Oh yeah babe, I'm ready for anything now."

"Okay, David's on his way home. I'm going to take him up my virgin ass."

"I guess I knew that was coming," Tom said, "are you ready to do that?"

"I think so. I've been practicing with some butt plugs. I have the large one in right now and it feels so good. Besides, Jeremy is going to help me."

"How?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"I'm going to do them both, like you guys did for Lucy. A double penetration. Lucy told me that it will be incredible."

"You're amazing babe, you sound like you're enjoying all this."

"I am now, but it didn't start out that way this morning. Lucy has really helped me work through some things."

"I'm glad, so I should just wait here until you get home? Did I mention that I have a hard on?"

"Well, I guess you could come watch. Isn't that what David did?"

"Yeah, he did. Really? Can I come over now?"

Getting a nod of agreement from Lucy, she said "Sure babe, come on over, we'll think of something you can do to help out."

"Okay, I'm on my way. Don't start until I get there."

"See you soon," Debbie said, ending the call.

"Hey guys, let's hit the pool."

"Sure," Debbie said, "just let me get this butt plug out of my ass."

*****

David turned onto his street just in time to see a pizza delivery car pull into his driveway, behind Debbie's car. He wondered if it was Lila. "What's Lucy up to?" he said silently, under his breath.

David tapped the opener and pulled into the garage. Lila stepped out of the car and walked up to David. "Hi, I'm Lila," giving him a light kiss on the cheek.

"David," he said, extending his hand, "nice tattoos, they're beautiful." She was wearing a black halter and tight, black short shorts. The outfit displayed most of her tattoos, just hinting at what might be hidden. She carried a black gym bag.

"Did Lucy tell you about me?"

"Not much, just that you left some toys for them. What was that all about?"

Ignoring the question, Lila replied, "Lucy told me about you and your plan to do Debbie's virgin ass."

David smiled, "And you, what are you here for?"

"Me? I'm just here to collect the toys I left behind."

"That's it?"

"Could be more. Didn't Lucy tell you that I am gay?" Lila said, winking at David, "She and Debbie got me off twice this morning."

David's jaw dropped, unable to comprehend what he had just heard. Tom's car pulled into the driveway before he could formulate a reply to her erotic confession.

"Hey David," Tom said, stepping out of his car, "who's this?"

"I didn't know you were coming," he said, composing himself, "Tom, meet Lila. She's our wives' new friend."

"Hi Tom," Lila said, giving him a light kiss on each cheek.

"More like their gay sex toy," Lila said, intending to shock Tom.

Tom stared at David, trying to piece together what was going on.

"Enough small talk," she said, "let's head out to the pool and see what your wives have planned for us."

Taking both by the hand, she led them around to the backyard. Looking across the pool they could see Lucy, Debbie and Jeremy under the waterfall. Lucy was bent over at the waist, moaning, as Jeremy banged her from behind. Debbie stood beside them, one hand cupping Lucy's breast, the other cradling Jeremy's balls.

Lucy grunted with each powerful thrust of Jeremy's cock.

"I just talked to them fifteen minutes ago," Tom said, laughing, "Looks like they couldn't wait."

"Hey Lucy," Lila called out, "mind if we join you?"

"Ignore them. Don't stop Jeremy, don't stop," Lucy shrieked.

"Harder, Jeremy, get her off, hurry!" Debbie demanded, pushing her thumb into the crack of his ass, gently squeezing his balls.

Lila untied the back of her halter and tossed it on the table, exposing her ample breasts to the wide-eyed guys. Turning her back to them, she bent at the waist and slipped her shorts down to her ankles. She leaned to the side and watched the guys stare at her exposed ass.

"I hear that you guys are into butts," she said, spreading her cheeks and wiggling for them.

"Oh my god," David said, "do I have to choose."

"Sorry, I don't do cocks," she said, hopping into the pool. "You should get out of those clothes."

Lila swam to the waterfall and stood opposite Debbie. She cupped Lucy's other breast, tweaking her nipple with her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh yes, yes," Lucy managed to say between grunts.

Lila reached underneath, searching for Lucy's clit.

"Right there. Ohhh, rub me. Harder Jeremy, pound me harder."

Despite the water cascading over his back, beads of sweat formed on his brow, dripping into his eyes, stinging them. He closed his eyes and blindly pounded away. The heat from the friction inside her radiated up through his loins. Debbie buried her thumb deep in his ass giving him the boost he needed to keep up the blistering pace.

Both Tom and David reached the waterfall. They caressed Lucy's back, massaging her tits, encouraging her to get off.

"I'm close, so close," she said.

Jeremy dropped his hand to her ass and pressed his thumb into the crack.

"Ohhh, yeah. Do it Jeremy. Do it."

His thumb was wet, but lacked the lube she was used to. He pushed harder, slowly snaking it in. The increased friction pushed her to the edge of ecstasy.

"Ahhh," she shrieked, grabbing onto the guys for support, unable to hold herself up as a powerful orgasm rippled through her body. "Yes, yes, so good, so good."

She stood with the help of the guys, exhausted. "That was fabulous." Turning to Jeremy, she kissed him deeply, driving her tongue into his mouth. "Did you cum?"

"No, but I was close. That was a hell of a workout."

"I can suck you off, right here."

"I think Debbie has other plans, it'll have to wait."

"Damn straight! Let's get out so I can have my turn. It's a good thing she didn't get you off, I might have had to do my husband," she said, winking at Tom.

Lucy passed out towels and David brought out another six-pack. After some idle chatter, Lucy drained her beer and took control of the group. "Debbie, are you ready for your double?"

"Ohhh, yeah," Debbie said, putting down her beer. She walked over to her husband and kissed him deeply. "You still good with this?"

"Yes, I only wish I could be part of it."

"In due course, but for now you're just watching."

Lucy took Jeremy by the cock and sat him down on the foot of the chaise lounge. She knelt between his legs and took him deep into her throat.

"Hey, I thought this was my turn," Debbie said.

Pulling away, Lucy said, "It is, I'm just getting him ready. You can do the same for David."

Debbie tossed her towel to the ground and knelt in front of David. She gazed up into his eyes as she ran her tongue around the head of his cock and cupped his balls in her hand.

Lucy went back down on Jeremy, slowly taking him all the way in, burying her nose into his thicket of hair, holding him deep inside her. She felt him stiffen in her throat, then came up for air. She continued sucking until he was hard enough for Debbie. Looking over at her husband, she saw that Debbie had teased him to a full erection, using just her tongue and lips.

"Time to climb on Jeremy."

"I'm ready," Debbie said, straddling his erect cock as he lay back on the chaise.

Lucy continued to stroke him, teasing the head against Debbie's clit, getting it wet with the juices oozing from her. "Slide back on it."

"Ahhh, that's feels so good," humping his cock a few times, anxious about what was to come.

"Okay girl, stop for a minute so I can get you ready for David."

Impatient, David pressed his hard cock into the exposed crack of her ass.

"Mmmm, wait for the lube," Debbie said.

David laughed, "Sorry, just a little too anxious."

Lucy slathered Debbie with lube, then used the rest to stroke David, coating him with the slippery goo. "Okay babe, press in just a little. Tom, come watch."

Tom stood opposite Lucy, watching David's cock head disappear into his wife's asshole.

"Ahhh, go slow, go slow, it's so big."

"You're doing fine, just rock back against him, it will ease in as soon as you relax," Lucy said.

Debbie eased back against him, rocking against his cock. With each little bounce against David's cock, she felt the heat of Jeremy sliding inside her cunt. As her sphincter relaxed, the head of David's cock slid past her entrance. Confident she could take it, she pushed back hard, burying both of them deep inside her.

With everyone focused on Debbie's ass, Lucy discreetly picked up the red dildo, lubed it up and inserted it into her two holes without being seen.

"You're fantastic babe, you did it," Tom said, admiring his wife.

With Debbie propped up on her arms, David used his hands on her hips to push her forward until the two were barely in her, then pull back firmly, impaling her. She was so tiny, she felt weightless in his hands.

"Ohhh, you're both so deep."

Tom place one hand on her back, cupping her breast with the other. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

"I love you too," Debbie mouthed back, smiling at her husband. "Okay boys, time to get me off."

David picked up the pace, using his hands to piston her on to their stationary dicks. He felt Lucy's lubed hand behind him, cupping his balls, rubbing the crack of his ass, working her thumb into him, relaxing his sphincter.

"You like that sweetie?" Lucy teased her husband, "Do you want more?"

"More what?" David asked.

"More of this," Lucy said, pressing the head her dildo into her husband's ass.

"Aggg," David moaned, "what is that?"

"My new cock," she said, amused by her own wit, "Do you want it all?"

By now the others were aware of what Lucy was doing, and paused, waiting for David's reaction.

"Yes, yes, give it to me."

"Good, baby, I wanted you to be my first virgin asshole," she said, plunging the dildo all the way in.

"Good job, that was a nice twist," Lila said to Lucy.

"Ahhh," David said, getting back to business, fucking Debbie's ass with abandon.

Tom reached down between Debbie's legs, finding the hard nub of her clit with his fingers, feeling Jeremy's cock each time it rammed her. "Cum for me, just like you did on the phone," he whispered into her ear.

"Ohhh, ohhh, keep that up, I'm cumming." An orgasm bubbled up from deep inside her. Like a pile driver, David kept up the pounding as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Even if she wanted them to stop, she couldn't form the words through her moans of pleasure.

Lucy sensed David was ready to explode. She rammed her dildo deep into him, shouting, "Now David, cum now."

"Ahhh," he said, sending gobs of semen flowing deep into Debbie's ass. Losing his grip on her hips, she dropped like a rock onto Jeremy's cock, collapsing onto his chest, completely spent.

"Jeremy, did you get off," Lucy asked, unsure.

"Oh yeah." In all the commotion of David getting off, he had quietly fired a full load into her.

"I felt both of you cum inside me. I thought you would never stop. I've never had an orgasm last that long."

Lucy leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Good job girl, I told you it would be good."

"Thanks, you were right," she said, lifting herself off of Jeremy's limp dick. "I'm ready for a rest."

"You deserve it," Lucy said, "Who's next?"

Tom jumped up, flashing a boner even bigger than Jeremy's, "I'm ready to go. but do I have to take that thing up my ass?"

"No," Lucy laughed, pulling the dildo out of her, "that was just something special for David. Do you want me or Lila?"

"Hey, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't do real cocks, just the plastic ones," Lila said, emphatically.

"Looks like you're stuck with me," Lucy said, suggestively grabbing her crotch for Tom.

"Nice, but what about my wife?"

Lucy looked over at Debbie, sprawled out on the lounge, obviously exhausted. "Really? She's a mess. There's cum everywhere."

"I know," he said with admiration, "I don't mind."

"Mmmm, you better clean her up first."

David laughed, "I've heard that one before, she wants to watch you suck all of it out of her."

Tom knelt over his wife, leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Breaking off, he whispered in her ear, "Can I do that for you?"

Debbie nodded lovingly, pushing his head down between her legs, drawing her knees up to her chest, opening herself up to him.

He moved in slowly, sucking and swallowing the cum that was oozing from her. With each mouthful, he looked up into her adoring eyes, grateful to have such a beautiful wife. He felt her push back ever so slightly each time his tongue got near her clit. With the cum gone, he focused on her clit, listening for a telltale moan.

"Ohhh, that feels good, I can't believe I want to cum again! Fuck me baby!"

He eased himself into her slit, toying with her clit. "Like that?"

"Ohhh, yes, just like that."

He felt the little nub of her clit against the head of his cock, listening to her soft moans.

"I want you, now!" she commanded.

With a gentle thrust he buried himself to the hilt, then leaned down to kiss her deeply on the lips. He slowly humped her, sucking her probing tongue into his mouth.

"Feel good?"

"It does, so good. I've cum so many times today, and I want to cum again. Keep it up, I'll get there."

"Do it babe, cum one more time for me," he said, picking up the pace of his humping.

"I'm getting close," she said, reaching for her clit, bucking her hips up into him.

"That's it babe, make it happen."

"Ohhh, in my ass."

"Huh."

"Cum in my ass, please, I want you in my ass," she said, pulling her legs tight against her chest, giving him a better angle to satisfy her demand.

Without missing a stroke, he pulled out of her and torpedoed his cock into her ass, as if his cock had eyes. It fit snuggly into her already stretched out ass.

"Ahhh, so good, so good, I can cum."

Tom pumped frantically, his seed boiling in his balls, ready to explode in his wife's ass for the first time.

"Now, I'm cumming, I want to feel you cum."

"Ahhh," he moaned, as he pumped his load deep into her."

Spent, he slid out of her and nuzzled his face between her tits. "Thanks babe, you were great. I can't believe we did that."

"I love you."

"Nice job guys," Lucy said, "Why don't you all grab another beer, then come back out and watch Lila and I grab one last quickie."

"It's about time," Lila said, "come here." She lay back on the chaise, spread her legs and suggestively ran her hands down to her crotch.

Lucy kissed her on the lips, slipping her tongue between her parted lips, savoring the soft tangle of their tongues. Breaking away, she traced her tongue down the tattoo lines, stopping between her breasts. Lila pressed her breasts together, squashing them against Lucy's cheeks.

"Ohhh, that feels so good, your cheeks are so soft."

Lucy nuzzled between the pale white globes, while Lila flicked her erect little nipples with her thumbs.

"Kiss them."

Lucy used her tongue to flick Lila's thumb away, sucking the hard nipple between her lips, teasing it with the tip of her tongue. "Like this?"

"Yes," Lila said, savoring the sensation of Lucy's lips nibbling at her nipples. Lila slipped a finger between her legs, finding the familiar nub of her clit. She coaxed some of her slippery juices from her slit, lubricating her sensitive little button. "Go down," she commanded of Lucy.

Following the tattoo lines, Lucy took her time, letting her tongue range over the sensitive area just below her belly button. As she got close to her target, she caught a whiff of the musky juices Lila had painted around the lips of her pussy. The odor aroused her own lust, and was instantly rewarded when Lucy felt a soft, wet, tongue slip into the crack of her ass, licking from top to bottom. Not wanting to spoil the erotic sensation, she didn't look to see who it was.

The others had quietly gathered around to watch Lucy tonguing her way down Lila's body. Lucy's raised ass was an open invitation, and all of them lusted for it.

Debbie was the first to act, tossing down her towel and kneeling at the foot of the chase. She buried her tongue between the soft cheeks of Lucy's ass.

David was the first to stroke his cock, entranced by the sight of Debbie's licking his wife's gorgeous ass. Tom and Jeremy quickly followed, hopeful that they could coax one more erection from their limp dicks.

Lucy nudged Lila's hand away and probed for her clit. She heard Lila moan softly, with each swirl of her tongue. Dipping her tongue lower, she lapped up more of the sweet juices flowing from deep inside her. She felt the unknown tongue behind her slip between the folds of her pussy lips, then tease her puckered asshole.

Lila gently humped her hips into Lucy's face, as though fucking her mouth with the protrusion of her tiny clit. She felt the heat building deep inside her loins, anticipating an orgasm.

A hard cock replaced the tongue in Lucy's pussy, filling her with one slow thrust. After a few strokes into his wife, David motioned for Debbie to bring him the lube. He squeezed some onto his thumb and pressed it up against Lucy's asshole.

"Ahhh," she moaned, "who is that?"

No one answered. He pressed his thumb in, easily getting past her sphincter.

"Ohhh, yes, I want your cock in my ass."

David withdrew his thumb and thrust his cock deep into her ass, surprised at the lack of resistance.

"Ahhh, so good, so good," she moaned.

Lucy's tongue pushed Lila over the edge. Her orgasm emanated from the tip of her button and spreading rapidly throughout her writhing body. Her muscles spasmed as though every synapse in her brain fired at once.

Lucy did her best to keep her mouth attached, prolonging her orgasm. However, the bucking her face was taking, together with the pounding she was taking from the mystery cock in her ass, caused her to lose contact with Lila's clit.

Watching Lila get off was all it took for David to blow his load into his wife's ass. He tried to keep quiet, but his moans gave him away.

"Hey sweetie, that was nice, but I didn't get off. Anybody else ready?

Both Jeremy and Tom had stroked themselves hard, with a little help from Debbie's eager mouth.

"I think Jeremy is ready to go," Debbie said, "Do you want him first?"

"Oh, yeah, but just give me a second. Lila, turn around," she commanded.

Realizing what she had in mind, Lila flipped around and looked up at the tight blond curls of Lucy's pussy.

"Girl, you need to try waxing," she said, licking the furry mound.

"Mmmm," Lucy said, "now I'm ready."

Debbie took Jeremy by the cock and pulled him over behind Lucy. She coated her thumb with the semen oozing out of Lucy's stretch asshole, then pressed it in, making sure no more lube was needed.

"Go easy Jeremy," Debbie said, guiding the head of his bigger cock into Lucy's asshole.

Lucy, propped herself up on her hands and pushed back on his cock. "Ahhh," she moaned, as her well-worn ass accommodated his full length.

Lila found Lucy's clit and worked it with her tongue, anxious to give her an orgasm even better than the one she had just experienced. She looked up just in time to see a gob of David's cum drop to her forehead as Lucy impaled herself on Jeremy's big cock. Disgusting, she thought, what a gay gal has to put up with. Ignoring the goo, she returned her focus to Lucy's clit.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers