The Poker Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Debbie reached around Jeremy's pumping ass, cupped his balls and pressed her still gooey thumb up against his asshole.

"Oh yeah, Debbie, do it," he commanded, pounding away.

Pushing her thumb in, Debbie could feel his balls tighten, ready to explode. She wiggled her thumb until she felt him release his load.

"What's wrong with you guys, can't you last?" Lucy said, amused.

Lila watched another glob of cum fall to her forehead as Jeremy withdrew his spent cock.

"You girls are too hot for me. But you still have Tom," Jeremy said, chagrined that he had blown so quickly.

"You ready babe?" Debbie asked her husband.

"If it's okay with you."

Debbie looked down and saw the look of disgust on Lila's face. "Yeah, it's good by me, but let me get Lila cleaned up before she hurls."

Lila laughed it off, but really wanted the cum off her face.

Debbie bent down, slurping up the goo from her face. "Better?"

"Much, sorry guys, it's just not my thing."

Before getting up, Debbie sucked up the last of the cum that oozed out of Lucy. Licking her lips, she turned to her husband, "I think she's ready, but enough with her ass."

"Okay by me," Lucy said, thankful to give it a rest, "I just want to get off."

Debbie stroked Tom to finish getting him hard, then guided his cock between the soft, wet, folds of Lucy's pussy lips. She kept her fingers wrapped around him as he slid in and out, spreading her juices over the length of his cock.

It was Lucy's turn to cum, with both Lila's tongue and Tom's cock bringing her ever closer to orgasm. She felt one building inside her, fueled by the pounding she was taking from Tom's oversized cock. It rose through her loins, accelerating throughout her body with each thrust. Finally reaching the tipping point, she let loose with a primal scream, as an orgasm ripped through her rigid body.

Exhausted, Lucy slipped off of Tom's still rigid cock, falling forward between Lila's legs.

Debbie took Tom into her mouth, savoring Lucy's wet juices as she licked them off.

"Ohhh, you're so good babe."

Impatient, she sucked and jacked him furiously, craving his load. Sensing he was close, she pulled back and jacked the first rope of cum into her open mouth, to the delight of her audience. Hearing the applause, she swallowed before devouring his erupting cock, sucking out every last drop he had to offer.

It had been a long, satisfying day for Debbie, losing count of how many times she got off. After a late afternoon dip in the pool, Jeremy and Lila said their goodbyes and left for the day.

Taking time to relax, the two couples sat around the table, discussing the days events.

"How did you like the dildo in your ass?" Debbie asked David.

"It was better than I would have thought. It's a good thing Lucy didn't ask for permission first. She never would have got it."

"It just sort of came to me, to give you a little taste of what we have been getting," Lucy said.

"David, it's time for you and Lucy to reveal the next name on the list you are keeping," Debbie said.

Lucy laughed, aware of what she had started. "I'm thinking it should be Linda," she said, "Wasn't Joe the first to fuck Sally at the poker party?"

"Good luck with that, Linda doesn't do anything without Susan," Debbie said.

"What are you talking about?" David asked.

"Those two have been friends since grade school, I don't know about sex, but they are always together," Debbie said.

"So, it's settled," Lucy said, "David will just have to do them both, together."

Debbie laughed, "How do you propose to pull that off?"

"I don't, but you'll figure it out," Lucy said with a wink, "All in favor of Debbie setting this up, raise their hands."

To be continued...

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers