All Comments on 'The Political Widow'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Donna19063Donna19063over 15 years ago
Very nicely done--Thank you

Very much--Just different enough to show some imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY NICE

Nothing better than a son and mother commiting the ulimate taboo......I have met many women...who love to be 'mommy'....makes one wonder

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I agree with Donna...

who tells a pretty good story now and then herself. I always enjoy your work and thank you so much for sharing your great talent.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 14 years ago
Maybe more

I know that some stories are meant to be oneshots but perhaps you can write the journey of the sexual escapades. Politcal parties they must attend and they couldn't go another minute without fucking each other at political get-togethers, narrowing misses from the paparazzi, friends, fellow & rival politicans and the father himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Can I ......take you ......take your ......ass, Mother?"

You had to be kidding with this bit! Where is a supposed virgin simpleton supposed to have developed a hankering for fudge packing? This guy just got his wick dipped for the first time and already he's bored with pussy and is rooting around the dirt hole. Seems kinda suspect to me. More like a bung-hole boy than a mommy's boy!

To each his own and all that but, if a mother and son thing was your aim, you blew the deal with that gambit. The rest was almost readable too for an early effort. Some bad spelling here and there could be easily fixed but if you want to convince a reader it's a real son's fantasy, delay the anal until much later. Guys who're fixated that much on the ass seem like they've got a different quirk than getting back inside their mothers. Unless they're really confused about where babies come from.

Pick a team and best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Much better to fuck her son

Than going off to be a fuck slut whore.....vice is nice but incest is best....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous