All Comments on 'The Pool'

by BiDad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fucking hot!!!!

great hot story. I'm yanking my wanker right now because of ti.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful setup,

but it would have been so much hotter if you had gone into more detailed descriptions of the fucking and sucking. The thrusting and the throbbing and the gut-wrenching feelings as the orgasm builds are the biggest turn-on in an erotic story. It loses a lot when you just say you came many times in 90 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit

Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Silicon Valley Bi Guy

Great story..everyone needs bisex in their lives.

I'm a 67 y.o. bi male with a pierced foreskin ;-)

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 18 years ago
Yeah right

It's a nice wish-fulfillment fantasy, I'll give you that, but I don't believe it for one minute. And believability is important, even in porn. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wish you were my dad

loved your stories. im a 34 yo submissive bi crossdresser and love being dressed like a slut and being fucked by mena nd women alike. i bet you would understand my need to dress the way i do and embrace my femme side in order ot be a whole person, god knows my own dad didnt he disowned me when i came out to him and he turned my whole family agaisnt me because of it. id give anything to be able to live openly as i am rather than hide half of my being from the public just to get along in life. keep the sotries coming. pm me if you care to chat, find me on yahoo as CHARLIE12329745, would love to hear from you.

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
LOVED IT

Pleases give us more chapters of The Pool.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Freaks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous