The Port Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wondering how I could back out of this without becoming the next "guy in the corner with a grudge" when she reached again into the cabinet above me and retrieved a big bottle of lube. I thought it was odd that she was so prepared, but thought that I might now be able to handle her challenge, or rather girth.

She generously poured lube into the crack of my ass and onto the dildo, and then she slapped the dildo against my ass cheeks and into the crack of my ass. She leaned against my back and again I felt her inferno tits. As she nipped at my neck and ears, she shifted her hips back and fourth in order to lower the dildo down the crack of my ass. She reached back with her hands, pulling my ass cheeks apart again, while lifting her torso up off my back. I felt the dildo touch my ass hole.

Slowly, she began to push her hips so that the tip of the dildo suggested its intrusion repeatedly. I concentrated on relaxing; exhaling every time I felt pressure against my ass. She pushed a little harder each time, and finally I felt my asshole pop open. I was surprised at the suddenness of it. I expected the pain.

Ces continued her slow pace as she worked the dildo deeper and deeper into my ass. The pain was constant, but the feeling of the dildo smoothly passing deeper into my ass felt great. When I felt her waist pressing against me ass, my insides felt an odd sensation of fullness. She was going easy on me, but that didn't last.

After a short while of not moving, her hands moved from my ass to the bones of my hips. She pulled me up onto my knees, shifting to her knees without moving the dildo in my ass. I felt the angle of her entry change, but the fullness felt good.

Once on our knees, she began to push and pull her hips, moving the dildo's full length in and out and out of my ass. It wasn't long before I relaxed more and started to push back to take the dildo deeper. I liked to feel her pubic hairs against my ass. My pushing back was a signal to her. I felt her hands on my waist pull more and more firmly. Each time she withdrew the dildo, I felt her hands grip tightly, nails driving into my flesh.

She began to really fuck me in earnest. As the dildo drove into me, I buried my head into the mattress to steady myself. It didn't work; later, my face felt the burn of a sheet burn. She pressed on and began to ask me, "Do you like this? Do you like me fucking your ass? Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

Either I mumbled a yes or she didn't care for the answer because she viciously picked up the pace. She pounded and pounded away at my ass. It really hurt, but I couldn't say or do anything to stop her assault. I wanted it.

After a short while, she lifted my chest up so that I was upright on my knees with her dildo deep in my ass. As I caught my breath, she wrapped an arm across my chest and lowered her other hand to my jutting cock. She grasped it and kneaded the head of my cock with her fingers. She lowered her hand to the base of my cock and wrapped her hands around it.

For a moment, I wasn't sure what she was going to do. She resumed slowly fucking my ass, while firmly stroking my cock at a pace that I could concentrate on the feelings on both sides of my waist. She kept this up for a couple of minutes. As I felt my orgasm build, I pushed back against her taking the dildo as deeply as I could. When I finally came, I shot cum seemingly forever and everywhere. It was incredible.

When I finished cumming, I lowered onto my stomach. She, her hand, and the dildo followed. Every muscle in my body quit. Her weight rested completely on me. The dildo did not retreat. My cock continued to throb and began to tingle hard.

I almost fell asleep laying there. Eventually, Ces pulled the dildo from my ass, turned out the light and snuggled into me as we both fell asleep.

12