All Comments on 'The Postman'

by purple_stone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

I know I'm asking after you just posted. But is there more to this?

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Maybe The Postman***

Will write twice!!!! Thanks for the read.

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 10 years agoAuthor
Tease

Yeah... that's what this is, I'm sorry, but it's a tease... It was written for fun for two of my friends here on Literotica. But maybe it'll intrigue me to the point when I have to take the characters to the next level.

I'll be posting my novel soon. Waiting for my editor to approve it. :) Hope you like that better, as it's taken me a long time to feel confident enough to post it. Thanks for reading!

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaover 10 years ago
More?

It was very nice. The possibilities loom.

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 10 years agoAuthor
@Sultrychocolatesista

Awwww, thank you so much!!! You're on my favourites list, I loved The Ebony Alpha, it was actually the first were store I ever read, and it stunned me. Hope there's more? :)

Thank you for your comment. I'm preparing something more... well, personal than the Postman, as this was written purely for fun. Maybe I shouldn't have posted it but well... I'm waiting for my editor to approve my first chapter then I'll be out! Can't wait! Thanks again, really meant a lot to see you reading my short story!

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
Quite the tease!

This is the perfect first chapter.... Great character set up, intrigue, and a sexy man. So, where are the next chapters??? Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous