The Elevator Ride Ch. 01

Story Info
A ride in an elevator becomes an erotic fantasy.
751 words
3.95
4.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing for the 5th floor, I let my finger gently trace the round, cold, metal button. As the door began to close, a man strided into the elevator. The faint aroma of his cologne wafted into my nose- the scent was faintly reminiscent of well-worn leather. Leaning around me, he pressed 3. The doors closed and I exhaled, closing my eyes for the short vertical ride.

With the smell of his cologne filling the tiny metal space, I felt him close the gap between us. A head taller, his head was visible behind my shoulder and his gaze bounced off the tinted mirror on the wall and into my eyes, his warm breath caressing my neck. Instinctively leaning back into his strong check, I felt him enclose me in his arms, enveloping me in a gentle embrace.

The feel of his warm lips on me sent electric signals through my body. Kissing me with increasing passion, he sparked tinglings that quickly focused between my legs. I fought to hold back an involuntary shudder of excitement.

Settling further in his embrace, his hard cock- straining to escape the confines of his dress pants- filled the crack of my butt. The faintest moan passed through his lips and vibrated against my neck, intensifying the sensation of my pussy pulsing expectantly.

His right hand cupped my breast while his thumb stroked my nipple, causing me to inhale deeply and instinctively lift my shoulder, allowing him access to the hem of my dress. My body language was not lost to him as his hand slid under my dress and panties, fingers pausing to rub my small bush before finding the sensitive skin. In one deft move, the clasp of my bra released and the fullness of my breast filled his cupped hand and his fingers caressed me, first one than the other.

I felt his hand ease its grip around my waist and find its target, massaging my aching crotch. Back and forth, his finger guided it along the crease between my swelling pussy lips.

Yearning to feel the length and girth of his cock, I turned enough to allow my hand to be able to trace him from the tip, down the hilt to his balls. Inhaling deeply, a long moan passed his lips with his exhale. Suddenly his cock was free of its confines and my hands were encircling it, feeling the engorged tip, with its collar of soft folds. As my fingers grasped the girth, I slid them along it's length, gently twisting back and forth. For an instant, he froze in ecstasy. Lowering my mouth, my lips parted to allow him inside. My tongue teased its tip and it twitched when my lips tightened.

My panties lay on the floor. I spread my legs to allow his hand space to explore the folds of my pussy. Using my wetness for lubricant, his finger entered my special place. It gently moved in and out while moving in tiny circles. A second finger joined the first and together they brushed the clitoris and swollen button. My mind was lost in a whirlwind of ecstasy and endorphins. I ached for him to fill me with his hard cock. As if hearing my screaming thoughts, he grasped my hips and positioned me facing the smoked glass of the mirror. My hands gripped the cold, metal bar and my breath fogged my view.

Playing with my throbbing pussy lips, he rubbed back and forth, covering the tip with my wetness. Straining to hasten what I anticipate would be a tsunami of pleasure, I arched my back, raising my ass. His cock accepted my welcome and I felt the tip slip between my folds. As its head pressed into my pussy, the first orgasm tightened the walls and gripped his cock causing his eyes to close and his chiseled jaw to tense. As his thrusts intensified, my orgasms began coming- each one more intense than the last. His strong hands gripped my hips, moving them to match his quickening pace. As he fully entered, each time rubbing against my electrified channel, I heard my voice plead for him not to stop. My fingers tightened their grip on the hand rail as I felt him getting close to his own climax. Thrusts were lifting my feet off the floor...

The ding of the elevator snapped my eyes open as the door opened to the third floor. The smell of his cologne faded as he stepped through the door.