All Comments on 'The Power of The Wind'

by pacifist91w

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mrusamrusaabout 10 years ago
Continuation ?

Nice little story. I enjoyed it. Though it took me a while to understand that Chris is a female... found out when room service knock at her door to deliver the piece of cake. Will you be write another chapter so we can find out other revelations... Such as: Gwen said 'when I made my girlfriend cum' so if she has a full course meal waiting at home then why is eating a snack at The Cedar Bluff Reservoir. Also would be nice to know if Gwen & Chris become an item they still have 2 1/2 weeks of road trip presentation to do.

Overall I hope you keep at it when I'll be waiting...for a next installment.

Yves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks

I'm glad I read this, plot and interesting characters that I'd enjoy finding more about in a sequel!

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

I really appreciate how they didn't just jump from first kiss to full-blown hard-core sex, that's much too typical in stories here and while many people do their relationships that way, I always feel like they're missing out on a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

I like your style of writing. However, I really think you need to expand on this story because there is still 2 1/2 weeks left on the "strategic collaboration tour" of getting people to "like" Wind Power. EXPAND IT EXPAND IT EXPAND IT. Oh and don't forget the juicy sex too LOL!

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

i love how 2 people that are anti fossil fuel are driving around in a car to sell people on wind power.should they be driving electric cars or wind cars or some other never gonna work in our lifetime type of car? was the canoe plastic or metal? cause plastic is a petroleum based product and metal has to be mined which is bad for the earth too.how about the electronic devices they were using?uh oh metal and platic again.bad pro earthers

jsragmanusjsragmanusabout 10 years ago
Liked It

I thought it was great. The two things I would have loved to have seen were a) make it longer because the characters are pretty adorable, and b) at least give us some hint that Chris was gay at the point Legs showed up.

CuSmithCuSmithabout 10 years ago
Down to earth

This is one of the best! Written around the Earth Day topic theme with more than a couple of lines mentioning the earth, environment or nature.

Reading the comments forced me to go back and check your reference to your choice of vehicles to drive. Lots of potential for this to be taken farther along with the next stroke.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 10 years ago
Lovely

You have an excellently written, sweet little story here. I agree with the others. I also felt that it was good that they didn't just jump in bed with each other. It made it more sweet, and still sexy, because of the anticipation. I do have to admit to some surprise that either of the two ladies were gay. My thought was that it was a new thing for both. It was a pleasant story that just begs for sequels.

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
Wonderful Read

I thought this was a good, romantic little story. Great job! I'd love to read more about these two.

Thank you for your hard work.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Delightful

This is a delightful little gem of a story.I particularly liked the way you handled the sex scene---gentle and subtle without going over the top.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
funny comments

p91w, I want to complement you on the quality of your writing. Adult and humorous and erotic. I look forward to reading the rest of your postings and into the future submissions.

RL75, clever commentary, I love smart sarcasm. Environmentalist, as everyone else, live in the real world. They have to use the tools that are available, as efficiently as possible. To accomplish the goal of making this Earth a better home for Humanity and all other lifeforms.

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without"

It is the anti-environmentalists, those who stubbornly deny Global Climate Change, the anti-intellectuals of the reactionary ideologues of the Right and the Left. Who are teetering on the edge of their flat-earth.

Denouncing any and all effort to conserve, to progress, to increase efficiency and reduce waste and wastage. Who resent those who act to be good stewards for this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

While I prefer to keep politics & erotica entirely separate, I liked this one.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing this story, it was short, but very good.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

This is an original story, really cute and proactive. I liked very much. Thank you even if you haven’t wrote a second part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpacifist91w@pacifist91w
I read and write romantic stories, complete with character and relationship development. A high percentage of my work is lesbian fiction. (That said, I have tried or will try writing almost anything!) It's rare, but I also do a bit of editing and proofreading. I love gettin...