The Practical Joker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

About a week after the initial Mark role play, Vickie was getting extremely sexually frustrated. She began snapping at Fred over small things, like not doing his dishes or having the TV on too loud. She couldn't understand why Fred would give her one amazing sexual experience and then not do it again. Fred, for his part, asked her to be patient wondering how he could resolve this problem.

Fred decided the only way to possibly duplicate Mark's performance was with a dildo He went to a sex shop and bought a strap-on and a dildo he guessed was close to Mark's size. That night he blindfolded his wife and prepared to fuck her with his new tool. He felt optimistic for the first time since the incident. He performed oral sex on her, but she didn't seem very wet so he grabbed some lube and spread it on his fake cock.

When he inserted it Vickie asked, "Oh, woah, what is that?"

Fred, in his deepest voice, said "It's my big, fat cock, you dumb slut."

She said, "It feels really weird. And cold."

Fred, now worried, said, "Take it, bitch," and began thrusting in and out.

She said, "Ow, that hurts. Stop." She scooted away from him. Then, taking the blindfold off, she asked, "What the fuck, Fred? What is that? What's wrong with you?"

"I thought you wanted a big cock."

"I do. I want yours. Just do what you did the other day."

"I don't know what got into me that day, Vickie," he said, his voice breaking with anxiety and frustration. He began to cry.

Vickie took him into her arms and said, "It's okay, baby. Maybe next time." They lay in each other's arms, Fred sniffling, and Vickie concerned and perturbed.

A couple more weeks went by and a funny thing started to happen. Fred and Vickie started to settle into a caring and loving relationship again. Fred began eating her pussy on a regular basis and got really good at it, which seemed to make Vickie relax about the lack of earth shattering orgasms through penetration.

At work, Fred noticed that Mark had started to see a woman who came who came to the office every day for lunch. She had black hair, dressed very revealingly, and was extremely pretty (though not as beautiful as his Vickie).

About a week after that started, Mark approached Fred in his cubicle and said, "Hey man, I know this probably doesn't mean much, but I'm really sorry for what I did to you and Vickie."

Fred replied, "You're right, it doesn't mean much. What you did was unforgivable."

"I know that now. You know that girl, her name's Penelope? She's been coming to see me? Well, I think I'm in love. I started thinking how awful it would be if someone did that to her and it broke my heart. I really owe you, Fred."

Fred was dumbfounded. He looked in Mark's eyes and could see he was sincere. He didn't know what to say, so he just said, "Mmmm-hmmm."

Mark walked away. Fred saw that he had clearly said his piece and should leave it at that. He appreciated that.

The next day Mark asked Fred if he'd like to get a beer after work. After some internal debate, Fred agreed.

They got the beer and it went well. The conversation was easy and mostly concerned their relationships. A couple days later they did it again. Pretty soon they were meeting after work daily. It became a ritual. Fred came to realize what a good guy Mark actually was, he had just been confused. They talked about their past life experiences. Fred's were all true, Mark's were mostly fictional accounts designed to elicit a mixture of sympathy, awe, and trust. Fred opened up about Vickie and his sexual troubles after Mark's practical joke and how often he was eating her pussy. Mark told Fred he really wanted him to meet Penelope. Unfortunately, around this time she started getting really busy with work, when she did stop by she only had a second. Fred and she were able to exchange "hellos" but that was it. Finally, Mark suggested that Penelope and he come over for dinner one night. That way both Vickie and he could meet her at once. Fred thought that sounded great and they set it up for that Friday around 8.

When Fred called Vickie about Mark and Penelope coming over for dinner, Vickie got involuntarily sexually aroused. She knew it was ridiculous, but ever since the role play where Fred pretended to be Mark she got turned on just at the thought of Mark. Right after she got off the phone with Fred she rubbed and diddled her hot, wet pussy to a furious orgasm while thinking of Mark. In her fantasy he had a beautiful body and the handsome face she knew he had and a really huge cock. She wondered what his body and cock were like in real life.

The day of the dinner rolled around and Mark couldn't stop talking about it. He told Fred that he was considering proposing to Penelope and had been pricing rings. He knew this was the woman he would spend the rest of his life with. Fred told Mark they'd be having Vickie's specialty, honey mustard chicken breast. Mark thought it sounded delicious.

8:15 rolled around and there was a knock at Fred' and Vickie's door. Mark and Penelope were fifteen minutes late but that wasn't too bad. They opened the door to find Mark standing alone holding a big bottle of expensive Tequila, looking forlorn. Mark saw Vickie and his cock stiffened. She was wearing a white, button up blouse, tied above her belly button and showing her deep cavern of cleavage. She was poured into her blue jeans and white high heels.

As Mark walked in, shoulders hunched, Vickie asked "Where's Penelope?"

Mark started crying, "She broke up with me." As Vickie and Fred hugged him, he pressed his erection into Vickie's belly.

Vickie felt Mark's hard cock pressing through his pants up against her waist and bare stomach and her panties got very wet. His cock felt really... substantial, she thought to herself. She said, "Mark, she obviously doesn't deserve you. I'm sure there are better women standing right in front of you."

Fred agreed, "Yeah Mark, someone that treats you like that doesn't deserve your time."

Mark cried out, "But I loved her so much," all the while grinding into Vickie with his hard cock, pulling her crotch toward his by her hips.

Vickie said, "There there, Mark. It's going to be okay, baby." She let him lower his head into her soft, pillowy breasts and allowed his hands to slip off her hips to grip her ass. Comforting Mark was turning her on a great deal. She decided maybe she should fondle Mark's ass, just to make him feel better. She reached back and squeezed, marveling at the firmness of his ass cheeks, Fred's were like a bowl of jello. Mark squeezed back. The three of them continued their group hug, Mark and Vickie virtually dry humping at this point. After a couple of minutes Fred suggested they go grab a drink and sit down for dinner. Mark and Vickie quickly agreed.

They sat down at the table. Fred sat at the head of the table and Vickie and Mark across from each other. Fred poured them all a glass of wine. Mark rubbed his foot on Vickie's leg and they stared deeply into each other's eyes as Fred made conversation. Mark kept up his side of the conversation but Vickie barely spoke.

After their second glass of wine, Fred suggested, "Vickie, you should go ahead and serve dinner."

Vickie said, "What? Oh. Um. Yeah," as Mark rubbed her thigh with a shoeless foot.

She got up and served Fred first then Mark, lowering her cleavage into his face as she did so.

They ate and talked as Mark and Vickie played footsie under the table with Fred oblivious to all that was happening out of his sight.

As they finished their meal, Mark said, "Hey, I need to wash these blues away. Will you guys help me drink this tequila? We could do shots."

"I don't know, Mark, Vickie and I don't usually drink very much," Fred said doubtfully.

Vickie said, "Oh come on, honey, Mark needs us. Plus it'll be fun."

"Yeah, help me wash my sorrows away, let's have some fun," Mark encouraged.

"Well, okay. I guess we could let loose a little, for a friend," Fred smiled.

"Alright, that's what I like to hear," Mark replied as he set the glasses out and poured them each a shot. He handed Vickie and Fred their shots and exclaimed, "Bottoms up!" as they downed their tequila.

Fred and Vickie both choked a little as they took their shots. Neither was used to this much alcohol but both felt good.

Mark said, "Okay, I can see Vickie is good and liquored up. It's time for some man shots. Are you man enough to go for a few more, Fred?"

Fred replied, "Of course I am," enthusiastically.

Mark quickly poured two more shots. They downed them and Fred appeared woozy. He surreptitiously started rubbing Vickie's ass through her skintight jeans.

"Okay, I can feel we're getting close to my limit. Let's see who can do more." He poured another round and handed Fred his glass. "Okay, on the count of three. One, two, three." Fred downed his shot and at the same time Mark put his glass down and said, "Shit, Fred, you're a beast. I've really reached my limit. I bow to you."

Fred said, "Thanks," and stumbled backwards. "Uh, I think I need to sit down."

"Good idea," Mark said and led Fred to the couch.

Vickie announced, "I need to go freshen up."

Fred plopped on the couch and Mark sat next to him. As Vickie walked away, her hips swaying sexily, Mark whispered to Fred, "Man, would you look at that fucking ass? That is something to behold. But on a different topic, I need to confess something that's been on my mind. We're buds and I don't want there to be any secrets between us."

"What's that, friend?" Fred asked.

"Well, Penelope is married."

"What?" Fred asked, very confused.

"That's kinda why she broke up with me, she's trying to be faithful to her husband and they're having a date tonight. But I love her," Mark whined, "and she even told me the guy has a tiny dick, maybe a little bigger than yours, but not by much."

"What the hell?"

"I know. I thought I had a shot with this one. I'm really broken up about it. I really need some consolation."

"Um," Fred was starting to get an ominous feeling and the room was really starting to spin.

"I've only had one tighter, wetter pussy than Pen's. That was Vickie's. Would you mind if I fucked her a little tonight?"

"Yeh, I would mind. Pleash don do tat," Fred was worried and starting to slur his words in his drunkenness.

"Come on, you're a good friend of mine. I really need to bury my grief deep inside your wife's pussy." Mark grinned.

"No, please pleash don't. I tought this was ofer," Fred pleaded.

Mark laughed, "At first I did this for revenge, I mean no one fucks with me and gets away with it, but I've really grown to like you, Fred. I want to help you with your pencil dick problem. Your wife needs a big, fat cock to cum on and I've got just the tool for the job," he smiled. "I'll be saving your marriage for you. Me getting off is really just a bonus." Footsteps came from the hallway. "Oh hey, I think I hear her, be cool."

Vickie walked into the room with a new outfit on. She was wearing a long-sleeved, bare-shouldered, black mini-sweater dress that hugged her curves and high heeled ankle boots. The materials holes showed her creamy skin beneath and made plain that she wasn't wearing panties. She said, "I just had to change into something more comfortable. Do you like?" She spun around

Fred tried to speak but he couldn't get the words out before Mark said, "I love it. Very sexy." Vickie blushed and Mark continued, "Fred was just telling me about the problems you guys were having in the sack."

"Really?" Vickie asked, surprised.

"He did. Didn't ya, Fred?"

"Uhhhhhh," Fred moaned.

"Use your words, little guy," he chided Fred. He turned to Vickie, "I think he's a bit trashed right now. But he said that you guys had some kind of role playing session and ever since then you've been obsessed with big dick. Am I understanding correctly?"

"Well, yeah," she giggled, embarrassed. "I can't believe Fred told you that."

"He's really concerned, he thinks I can help. I'm going to give it a shot."

Vickie squirmed, both nervous and excited.

"You've never had a big dick have you?"

"No. But the day we role played, Fred's, it felt bigger."

"That's odd, maybe this is all psychological. I need to tell you something, Vickie."

"Yes," she said with anticipation.

"My cock, it's, well, it's, let's say, bigger than the average. But I know from experience that bigger isn't always better. Some women, they're scared of it, some say it hurts too much."

"Wow," Vickie interrupted, "they're scared? Just how big is it?"

"Oh, it's not that big, just a little above average, but that's not important now. Now admittedly, some of those scared ones decide to try it and find out they love it, they cum all over it and go wild. A lot of women, though, say size doesn't matter. Maybe you're one of those women. After all, the role play was with Fred."

"I know. That's what's so confusing. Why did it feel so different?"

"It was probably psychological. If you don't mind me asking, what did you guys do?"

"Nuhhhhhhh," Fred moaned in response to the question.

Vickie said, "Well, uh," she giggled and blushed as she explained, "Um, well, Fred pretended he was you."

"Huh, wow."

"He was more aggressive and manly and stronger than he'd ever been before or since. He made me keep a blindfold on the whole time. I was really sore afterward."

"Well, that is very interesting." He rubbed her thigh. "And you say you got off more than you ever had before?" Vickie nodded, Mark contemplated, stroking his chin and rubbing her thigh. "I need you to do something for me."

"Okay," she'd do anything at this point, she was so turned on.

"Go up to Fred and pull his dick out, try to get it hard. I really didn't get a good look that time at the barbeque and I need to evaluate it for an analysis of the situation."

She went to Fred on the floor and unzipped his pants and started stroking his cock as he moaned. "Come on, baby, you need to get hard."

Fred opened his eyes and looked up at his wife, "Hey honey," he said groggily as he began to stiffen at the sight of his beautiful, busty wife with her tits in his face and her hands on his cock. It got to full erection and Vickie looked at Mark. Fred looked up and around, returning a little bit out of his drunken stupor.

"Wow, that's smaller than I ever imagined. Haha, he could break into a hotel room with that slim little thing. This is worse than I thought. I'm beginning to think he had more in mind than just us talking. Come back over here." He stood up as she walked back to him.

"Honey, what, uh..."

Vickie turned back to Fred and said, "Mark's trying to help us out with our problem."

"Sit next to me," Mark instructed her. She sat next to him and he turned to her. "I thought I could solve this with a pep talk but I was wrong. You know, you're a really gorgeous woman."

"You really think so?" Vickie blushed and her heart skipped a beat. She knew she was pretty but knowing that this virile, sexy man thought she was gorgeous turned her on. Mark made her tingle in a way Fred never had. He was a heartthrob.

"I do. And you've got a rockin' body. And you deserve to be satisfied. These big tits and that big ass need something bigger to go with them." He pulled her dress down off her chest and gently fondled her tits. He took her chin in his other hand and kissed her on the lips. They made out passionately, ignoring Fred's moans. She rubbed on his chest and abs and marveled at their firmness. He broke their embrace and instructed, "Get down here and on your knees," pointing to the floor, "I've got something I want to show you." She got on her knees and looked up at him. Looking into her deep blue eyes then into the deep pool of her cleavage he couldn't help but smirk at his good fortune. "Unbuckle my belt, take my pants down." She silently unbuckled his belt and started to lower his tight, bulging jeans. She saw the outline of his cock but she was sure it must be an optical illusion. Slowly she revealed more and more of the impossibly thick cock shaft. She stared at the thick veins in disbelief as she seemed to be outside herself, watching herself pull down his jeans in slow motion. Finally his big mushroom head was released and swung up to smack her on the chin.

"Eee!" she squealed in surprise. "Oh! Oh my god! It's gigantic!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide in fascination. She gripped the shaft at the base and about six inches of cock was still exposed. Noticing a wide gap between her fingers she exclaimed, "Wow! I can't even wrap my hand around it. I cover Fred's twice over."

"You like that?" he confidently asked.

"Yeah," she said as she slowly caressed it. "This is just a little above average?" she asked incredulously, looking up at him as she almost absentmindedly stroked and fondled the massive cock, luxuriating in the ridges and textures. All she could think was how different it was than Fred's little penis, how hot to the touch. It was like it was a totally different species than what her husband had.

"Well I guess it's a bit more than a little." Mark conceded, "Ya know, Fred's been hinting that he wants you to try it out. He knows he can't give you what you're so curious about. Isn't that right, Freddy boy?"

"Uhhhh," Fred moaned.

"Really baby?" Vickie asked her husband. "You really wouldn't mind if I had sex with Mark?" She was mesmerized by the giant cock confronting her, she didn't see the look of horror on her husband's face.

"Nuhhh, dunn," Fred mumbled as he looked on, helplessly drunk.

"You're a good man Fred, a lot of guys would be more selfish, they wouldn't want another guy's big cock stretching their wife's pussy. But you just want your wife to be happy. You're a lucky woman, Vickie." Mark looked down at Vickie and grinned, "Now, suck, wifey."

She kissed the giant mushroom head tentatively. She marveled how everything on Mark's cock was bigger than Fred's. The hole at the front was really big. Fred's was a tiny slit, barely open. She felt like the ridge running along the underside was bigger than Fred's entire penis. She didn't believe that she could get any of this massive cock into her mouth. Intimidated, she licked the head.

"Don't be scared of it, it won't bite."

"I don't think I can get it in my mouth. I don't want to bite you."

"Let's try it and see how you do." He grabbed his cock in his right hand and the back of her head by the hair with his left. He smacked her cheek a couple of times. "Open wide," he said as he pushed his cock to the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed as he quickly pulled out. "Haha, I'm just playing with ya, baby. I'll make sure you don't hurt me. Now get ready." He slowly pushed his cock into her mouth so she was taking about three inches. "That's right, wrap those pretty lips around my shaft." He pulled her back by the hair so just the head was in. Slowly, he built up a steady rhythm. He let her hair go and she kept up the pace while stroking his shaft. She moaned and sucked on his cock while looking him in the eye. She was enjoying herself more than she ever had with Fred. After a couple minutes he said, "Woo, baby, you're making me weak in the knees. I gotta sit down. Get up on this couch with me." He patted the couch and she got up beside him. "I want hubby to have a good view of you sucking my fat cock. After all, if it weren't him none of this would be happening. Would it, little man?"

Fred just lay there in his drunken stupor, wanting to stop what was going on but unable to keep the room from spinning.

Mark guided Vickie's head to his cock and she grabbed it and began to give him more head. He put one hand under her chin with his other gripping her hair. He forced her down further onto his cock than she'd been, probably about four and a half inches. He held her there until she gagged and then let her up, almost immediately forcing her back down again. "Let that spit drip down to my balls. Let it go, slut, that's right." He reached around and started rubbing her clit. She moaned on his cock as he fingered her wet pussy. "Shit, baby you're soaking wet. You must really want to get fucked. Uhmm, yeah, fuck yeah, moan on this dick. Do you want to get fucked?" He kept his right hand on her head as she moaned on his cock and fingered her with his left hand. "I asked you a question. Do you want to get fucked?" he demanded.

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers