The Practical Joker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
197 Followers

"Uhm, uhmhmm," she moaned, her mouth stuffed full of cock.

"Yeah?" He pulled her head off his cock and up to kiss him. They kissed voraciously as he grabbed her ass. He flipped her over onto her back and she yelped with the suddenness of his action. He lifted her ass up off the couch and pulled her dress off over her high heels. Lifting her legs by the ankles, he rested the back of her knees on his shoulders so her legs were splayed wide open, her head resting at the bottom of the couch cushion and ass hanging off the couch, hovering above the floor. He rubbed his saliva slimy cock along her wet pussy and turned back to Fred. Smiling, he said, "Hey buddy, watch me destroy your wife's pussy."

As he sunk into her pussy, Vickie felt like she'd lost all her breath, "Oomf. Uh, oh my God. It's so big." The amazing feeling of being split in two she'd had when Fred and she had role played was back as Mark's mushroom head pushed into her. Fred watched helplessly as his wife's tight pussy was split open by Mark's monster cock. "Fuck that feels so good."

"Yeah? Your hubby ever fuck you this good?"

"Only, oh shit," he thrust half his thick cock into her, "uh, once."

"This pussy is so fucking tight and wet," he said, starting a steady pace, "get ready for round two. How's that feel to you? As good as the first time?"

"Oh, fuck, yeeeessss," she hissed, her breath short from hyperventilation.

"I've gotta tell you something."

"Uh, oh gawd, yes."

"That first time, the role play. That wasn't little Freddie over there."

"Wha? Oh gawd, oof, what?"

"Fred, his cock is too small to make you cum like that. That was me, I pretended to be him as a practical joke," he explained as he fucked her with increasingly longer strokes. Her pussy started to cream on his cock, her white juices dripped to the floor. "I had to pay him back for the joke he played on me at work," he smiled.

She looked at his face in disbelief. She knew in the back of her mind she should be mad, but the physical pleasure she was feeling was so intense that anger was the last thing she could feel. The sex felt even better than before. Knowing that her husband's rival was conquering her pussy, simply taking it because he could, filled her with a sense of naughtiness that turned her on in a whole new way. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," her body was racked with a monstrous orgasm. Her pussy squeezed his cock as it throbbed and thrust inside of her.

"Oh shit, mama, you're gonna make me bust." He pulled out and held his cock, closing his eyes until the feeling passed. "I don't want to shoot just yet," he smiled at her. He lifted her into a sitting position and got on the couch. He knelt with his knees straddling her hips and thrust his cock in her mouth. She gobbled up his cock, her slobber dripped onto her chest, in between her tits. She looked up at him and they eye fucked each other as he fucked her mouth. As he slowed his aggressive onslaught, she broke their intense stare and her eyes traveled down his glistening body as she marveled at his chiseled physique, so much tighter than her husband's flabby build. She reached her hand up to touch his six pack abs, lovingly caressing his tensed ridges, while using her other hand to grip and rub his fat, wet shaft. She couldn't have told you how long she sucked his huge prick like that. It may have been a minute or an hour. She could only have said she loved every second of it, that it was the most thrilling experience of her life. Everything had melted away except for her and Mark, she'd forgotten about her husband, about the time she'd spent yearning for the feeling of a huge cock inside of her.

She was pulled from her reverie as Mark pulled his cock from her grip and commanded, "Get up, slut. I want you to ride me."

She willingly obeyed, thrilled at the prospect of being fucked by his massive cock again.

He gripped his dick and instructed, "I want you to put on a show for hubby over there," he pointed at Fred, "show him how you ride a horse cock."

She unsteadily rose to her feet in her high heels and looked over at her husband, remembering his presence. He was watching, helpless and resigned, from the floor. "I'd love to," she said sexily.

"Freddy, check this out man. Watch how wifey rides a real man's cock."

She straddled Mark and lowered herself onto his cock as he aimed at her entrance. He rubbed it along her tight, soaking wet slit and forced it in. She sunk onto it and gasped. "Oh my god, you're stretching me out so much," she told him. He just smiled and gripped her big ass, feeding about six inches of fat cock into her. He was determined to give her every inch this time, to feel his balls slapping against her sexy ass. She put her big tits in his face and began to ride his cock as he pulled her down onto it. "That feels so fucking good," she said. He kissed her tits, then her neck. She squealed with pain and pleasure each time he forced his massive cock a little deeper. She went further and further down on his cock. They made out passionately as she grinded on his cock, building towards another orgasm. She moaned into his mouth as her pussy got creamier and creamier.

"That's right, baby, make yourself cum on my cock," he told her as she arched back off of him, throwing her head back, she moaned ecstatically, still grinding his cock as he held onto the small of her back to keep her from falling. He picked her up, gripping her ass cheeks, as the orgasm subsided. "Hold my neck, slut" he instructed. He kept their connection as she marveled at his upper body strength and he walked them over to where Fred was lying on the floor. "I want hubby to get an up close view of me stretching out your tight little pussy. He deserves that much."

"Oh, yes," she said, in a mixture of physical pleasure and agreement. She wanted her husband to see what this giant cock was doing to her. She knew it was wrong, but she felt so unspeakably naughty getting fucked right in front of her tiny-pricked, fat husband, it just made her wetter.

Mark started fucking her hard while standing over Fred. He lifted her up and thrust into her simultaneously. His balls smacked her ass over and over, making it ripple and bounce in waves with every stroke. Her juices dripped down and flew off of her. Fred's face and clothes and the carpet around him were becoming soaked. She was building to another mind-blowing orgasm. Her throat was becoming horse as she screamed, yelled and, squealed in pleasure. Their lips locked in a deep soul kiss as she came harder than she ever had before. Mark was ready to bust now and as he broke their long kiss he put her on the floor in front of Fred. He gripped his cock with his right hand and her beautiful curly blond hair with his left. She stared in awe at his angry red mushroom head, even bigger than before, his big balls full to bursting with cum, his cock hole flaring open ready to unleash his sperm. He grunted loudly as the first massive spurt emerged, seemingly in slow motion, and smacked her in the forehead, roping into her pretty hair. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. The second and third spurts hit her nose, lips and chin, dripping down to her chest and getting into her mouth. The torrent continued as his sperm arced above her head, landing in her hair, on the carpet, on her husband. It seemed to go on and on, maybe ten roping shots of thick white cum. He shook his cock, spraying her face, shoulders, hair with droplets of jizz. When it was all over she was coated in cum, satiated and smiling.

He smiled down at her triumphantly. "Did you like that, my gorgeous little cumslut?"

"It was amazing," she said dreamily, exhausted.

He stooped down and gave her a kiss. Standing up, he said, "Good. Now clean this cum off my cock you filthy slut," and shoved his cock into her mouth. "Ahhh, fuuuuuck," he growled, his cock stinging as she moaned and sucked on it lovingly. "Alright, that's enough," he pulled it away from her. He took his finger and scooped some cum off her chest. He stuck his finger in her mouth and she sucked on it while staring into his eyes. He continued to feed her his cum in wads, grinning at her with an arrogant smile as she looked at him on her knees worshipfully. "Why don't you give your husband a kiss, let him know you love him?"

She turned to Fred and leaned over him with a mouthful of cum and gave him a kiss.

Urgh01
Urgh01
197 Followers