The Preacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yes.” A soft moan came from her lips as he licked up to where to source of her wetness was coming from. Her delicate scent filled his nose as his mouth covered her. His tongue moved up and down the front of her burning sex, her hips thrashed under him.

“Is it good?” he teased her moving his mouth back to her panties. His tongue tormented every fold of her delicate flesh.

Emily was on fire; no man had ever made her so relaxed and excited during sex. “Spank it! It’s been bad.” She moaned hoping and praying he would make her life long dream come true.

“Spank what, Baby?” Jack asked wanting to do anything he could to please this charming woman. His hands moved to her breast as he waited for her reply.

Emily was afraid to tell him. “Spank my…um…. Spank my pussy, it’s been so bad.” Her hips pushed up towards his face. “Please! I do it myself, but it’s not the same.” She had a pleading look on her young face that Jack just couldn’t resist.

Jack tore off her panties with little effort, sending another rush between her legs. “How bad has it been?” he asked her, he knew all women had something that turned them on, just like Hillary dressing up. “Should I spank it hard or easy?”

“It’s been so bad. It’s been dripping all night long, for a married man.” She teased hoping he would give it a good ‘Love’ slap. “It’s been dripping over a ‘Preacher’.”

Jacks’ eyes widened going along with her playing. “Oh, no! That is very bad!” he raised his hand and gently swung it down on her burning sex mound.

‘Slap!’

“Oh GOD!” she screamed out as he full filled her dream. “Again! It’s been so bad!” she pleaded looking down to his smiling face.

‘Slap!’ his hand went down right on the tiny nib of her delicate sex.

“Oh, fuck!” she screamed in ecstasy when his strong hand smacked her tender nib. “YES! That’s it!” it was only a matter of seconds before she was going to release the most powerful orgasm she had ever known in her young life.

‘Slap!’ his big hand went down on her delicate sex, this time on her swollen lips.

“You dirty mouth little girl!” he teased her seeing that she was ready. His mind raced thinking about how he was going to make her explode. Then it came to him, he drove his tongue deep into her sex and began to give her gentle but firm ‘slaps’ on her mound.

“Oh Jack!” Emily moaned pulling her legs apart, giving him more room to please her. Her young mind and body was on fire for this wonderful man. She was in Love.

One long full lick up the center of her soft flesh sent her over the edge. “OH MY GOD!” Emily screamed as the orgasm rushed through her body. Her hands squeezed the sheets of the bed as waves of pleasure covered her. Her legs wrapped around Jack as his tongue toyed with the tiny nub at the top of her spasming sex. “JACK! YES! YES!”

He sucked and licked the miniature lump of flesh with great care; he looked up to see her pretty face filled with satisfaction. Jack knew many ways to please a woman and he was pleasing this young woman well.

“Is it good, baby?” he asked, then went back to sucking and licking her delicate sex. His tongue explored ever fold, crevice and hole she had to offer him.

Emilys’ back arched at his words. “YES! YES!” she screamed out pushing her hips and sex into his mouth. She needed more; she needed the long, stiff penis that hung from between his legs. She needed it deep in body, pleasing her.

“I’m about to put something real big and long into this wonderful little hole, are you ready?” Jack asked knowing she was more than ready, she was desperate for it.

Emily looked down to the man between her legs. She watched as he did things to her body she had never known. He brought her joys she had only dreamed of or read in books. The pleasures she was feeling now was like being in a wonderful dream, but it was real.

“Yes, please! Do it Jack!” Emily begged him. She needed him to please her more. She needed his long member in her body to complete the final act between them. She watched as he slowly moved up her body, kissing his way over her hips. To her stomach, he kissed and licked her small navel, tracing it with his hot tongue. Upward, just under her breasts he began kissing the soft mass of warm flesh.

“Can I kiss and suck these beautiful breasts of yours?” he asked, gently kissing each of her swollen nipples, making sure the tip of his tongue gave each a little tease. He sucked the tender buds with great care as his stiffened penis found its way to her special place. He slowly moved inside her burning body, enjoying the feel of such an excited young lady.

Emily thrust her hips to his, ramming his hardness to her deepest depths. “OH YES!” she screamed as his stiff penis was fully inserted in her body. Never before had anything so big invaded her. It was a dream come true having her new friend in her.

Jack began a slow, full movement in and out of her wet body. Her flesh hugged him not wanting him to pull from its warm cavern. He would pull from her as slowly as he could, just leaving his pulsing head inside her. Then, with a firm, gentle push he would thrust it back into her as far as he could, lifting her bottom off the bed.

Her burning hips matched his every move in and out of her body. As he pulled from her, she would pull her hips up making sure he rubbed her special spot. When he would push back into her, she thrust her hips forward into him.

“Oh my sweet, Emily! I’m getting very close.” He moaned as he kept the wonderful motion going. He felt like the head of his penis was going to explode at any second. He moved faster into her tiny cavern, ramming his penis in her as far and deep as it would go.

“Jack! Jack! Oh yes!” Emily screamed out as her legs wrapped around Jacks’ lower back. The orgasm rushed through her body. Her hips thrashed wildly as Jack used her tiny hole. They moved as one, like two who were together for years, not just a few minutes.

Jack, rammed deep into her. He looked into her eyes. “Emily!” he groaned as his stiff penis released with a force he hadn’t known since he was a young man. He filled her tender tunnel in just seconds. Filling her full of his swimming seeds.

“Yes! Yes! Fill me Jack!” Emily screamed as she felt him release deep in her burning body. It was like hot lava being injected into her soul. No man had ever felt like this. Her brain raced with each of his injections sending another mind-blowing orgasm flooding through her body.

Jack lye on her, still filling her with his stiffness. She hugged him with her tight muscles, trying to milk him back to life. Emily hugged him to her breasts, not wanting him to leave.

“I’ve got to go get Donna and be on my way.” Jack said looking into her eyes; he leaned to give her a small kiss. “I’ll be back next week and we can be together again.”

Emily gave him one final squeeze. “Nothing I can do to change your mind?” she milked him as he pulled from her body. It felt like someone had pulled the life from her body leaving a void only Jack could fill.

Jack showered as Emily looked for some clothes that would fit Donna. He stood by the door; Emily in his arms sobbing. It broke his heart hearing her cry for him. What had he done? Cheated on his wife and now had a young girl in love with him.

“Here.” He handed her his Business card. “You hide this someplace good in case you need me.” He gave her one final hug and off he went.

12.

Jack helped Donna get her battered body into his car. “I hope this is going to be OK with your wife. I don’t want anything to cause you trouble.” She said with concern in her voice. She’d only just met him but knew he was someone special.

“It’ll be fine.” Jack said with a big grin. “It’s a long drive home, you make yourself comfortable as you can.” He started the car and headed towards home with a young, beaten girl at his side. A girl that should have been in college dating a guy her age, not out making money for a low life pimp.

He watched her sleep as they got closer to home. Emily had found a very sheer blouse that allowed him to see the outline of her small, perky breasts. A short skirt that crept up the young girls’ slender thighs covered her lower body. Jack watched as she slept, curled into a ball on the plush leather seat of his car.

He reached to push the hair from her face. Her pretty blue eyes opened and looked to his face. “Hi! How long have I been out?” she asked, stretching her little body out, making the short skirt go even higher on her thighs. Giving Jack a great view of the purple panties under her skirt.

“OOPS!” Donna giggled when she realized she had exposed her new friend. “Sorry about that, that skirt is just so short.” She said trying with little effort to pull it down. It turned her on knowing he looked at her in such a way.

Jack looked back to the road. “Why don’t you want to go home?” he asked Donna giving her great legs another quick look.

“I have a step father that has been… um…um… how do I put this?” she searched her young mind for the right words. “He’s been using me, raping me since I was 13.” Little tears formed in her eyes as the words came from her mouth. “If I didn’t give into him, he would beat me. Then when I did give in, he hurt me in my um… private spots.”

She went on with her story. “When I ran away I met, Slick. At first he was so nice to me.” She wiped her eyes. “He talked me into doing it with a friend of his.” More tears ran down her face. “After that is when he made me… start… um…doing it for money.” The tears flowed down her face like a waterfall. “When I didn’t… he’d hurt me so bad.” She covered her face and started to cry like a baby.

Jack pulled over to the side of the road and pulled her into his arms. He wiped a tear from her cheek. “Don’t worry, no one will hurt you again as long as you’re with me.”

“He’d tie me up..” she cried harder. “He… he… put these clips on my um…nipples and my…other spot.” She hugged Jack tightly; her tears ran down his shirt. “It hurt me so bad.”

He rocked the young girls’ sobbing body in his arms. Caressing her back and giving her the love she needed so bad. “Come on… you’re safe now. Nobody will ever hurt you again. If they do; they’ll answer to me!”

She sobbed more; returning the hug that Jack was giving her. She felt something she had never known before, a loving hug from a man. It made her so warm inside feeling his big, strong arms around her body. This was the first time she had ever been held without a man trying to get inside her tender body. This was a true hug of love; not just lust.

13.

Jack reached to the glove compartment of the car pulling out his cell phone. He dialed the number to his house and waited for Hillary to answer.

The two lovers were wrapped together like two snakes. Arms around each other. Hands feeling and caressing every sensitive spot they could touch trying to bring each other pleasure. They’re soft, creamy white thighs pushing on each other. The orgasm was close for each of them. Soft moans of the approaching orgasm filled the room.

“Oh yes!” the young girl moaned as Hillarys’ fingers moved between her legs and entered her tender body. “I love you! Make me cum! Please!” the young girl moaned as Hillary moved her fingers inside her delicate flesh.

Hillary sat up and said. “Let’s turn around.” She smiled and moved her face between her young lovers’ legs, smelling the sweet scent of arousal. Her eyes saw the wetness flowing from her youthful sex, knowing it was from all the kissing and touching they shared. Her soft tongue traced the wetness to its starting place. Making sure she licked every up every drop of the wonderful fluid.

The young girl moaned out with delight. “OH GOD! YES! YES!” Spreading her young legs, giving Hillary, her lover, complete access to all of her hidden fruits.

Hillary moved to the source of her lovers’ fire. Hillary tenderly sucked on her lovers’ tiny nub, sending waves of pleasure through her already excited body. She sucked, licked and nibbled every inch of her lovers’ velvety sex.

“Oh, I love you! I love you!” the young girl cried out as her orgasm neared. “Eat me! Lick me!” her hips thrashed into Hillarys’ face as she tried to complete her task.

‘RING…RING…RING!’ the phone sang out.

Hillary went on pleasuring her young lover; her tongue entered the little wet opening between the girls’ legs. She lapped at her insides, tasting all the girl had to offer. The young girl pulled her legs to her breasts and spread as wide as possible. Hillary pushed her face into the girl as hard as she could, sucking her harder.

“Hillary! Oh my God!” she yelled out with pleasure.

‘RING…RING…RING!’ the phone sang out again.

“FUCK!” Hillary yelled reaching for the phone. “Hello.” She listened to the voice on the phone. “Hi Baby! How was your trip?” she asked her husband Jack.

“It was great! I can’t thank you enough.” He replied. “What you been up to? Anything fun?”

Hillary almost giggled at his question. “Well, after you left, I called Becky and had her come over and spend the night with me.” She gave the sexy black haired girl a wink and slid her fingers between her legs.

“That’s nice. Hey! On the way up there, I saw a bad wreck on the highway.” He took a deep breath in and looked to his new friend. “I stopped to help, of course. There was a young girl, she is hurt real bad and doesn’t have any place to stay and her car was totaled out.”

Hillary was a kind-hearted person. “Oh no! Is she OK?” she sat up in bed and waited for Jack to reply.

“Yes, I hope this is OK. I’m bringing her home with me. We’ll be there in just a second.” Jack waited for her to yell out but there was just silence. “Hello?” he said into the small phone.

“I’m here.” She motioned for Becky to start getting dressed. “That’s fine, but I’m going on the Ladies Retreat from church Sunday night. Did you forget?” she knew he did, his mind was mush when it came to helping someone. Everything else left his mind.

Jack had forgotten. “Yes, you know me. Well, we’ll figure it out when I get there. See ya in about one minute. Bye!” he said turning off the phone.

“What’s wrong?” Donna asked giving Jack a concerned look. She didn’t want to back to the city and she didn’t want Jack doing so much driving in one day.

Jack gave her a smile and patted her bare thigh. “It’s nothing, I forgot my wife is going on a trip Sunday night. You’ll have to put up with me all week.” He said looking down to her soft thigh; it sent a rush of blood between his legs.

“I think that will be nice. We’ll get a chance to know each better.” She said looking to his face. “I’ll get a chance to find out why Emily was so crazy about you.” She gave him a sexy wink.

“HURRY! He’ll be here any second.” Hillary said jumping from the bed. She ran to the closet and jerked down a blouse and her tightest pair of blue jeans. “He’s bringing home some girl that was in a wreck.” Hillary wiggled her firm bottom into the jeans, pulling up on the jeans with each sexy wiggle.

Becky stopped to watch the wonderful sight of Hillarys’ tiny bottom as it wiggled into the jeans. Her breasts bounced up and down with each sexy wiggle. “Oh, that turns me on so much!” she said looking to Hillarys’ behind as it strained to get into the small garment. She had been with her every possible way two women could have been with each other but this drove her wild.

“You are such a ‘horn dog’ girl!” She walked to Becky, jerked her face to hers and drove her tongue down Beckys’ throat. “Hurry up!” she yelled, slapping the young girls’ butt and ran from the bedroom and out to the front porch of the house just as Jack pulled into the driveway.

She ran to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. “Hi, I’m Hillary, Jacks’ wife.” She saw Donnas’ battered face and reached caress her hair. “Oh, you poor thing!” Hillary gasped with sadness for the girl. “Does it hurt much?” Hillary asked her looking down to see the very short skirt that covered her body.

“Hi, I’m Donna.” She replied in her soft voice. “The hospital gave me these things. Jack wanted to stop and buy me something better, but I wasn’t up to it at all.” He hadn’t but Donna had to help out her new savior any way she could. She had seen the look from his wife when she had seen the clothes Emily gave her.

Hillary helped Donna from the car. “Well, it won’t matter. It looks like we are just about the same size. I have lots of things I can give you.” She helped Donna walk towards the house until Donnas’ knees started to buckle. “Jack! Hurry, she’s falling!” Hillary yelled as she held up Donna.

Jack ran to the women, he swooped Donna in his arms with little effort and held her tight. “That was a long drive. You just relax and we’ll take care of you.” He whispered in her tiny ear.

About that time Becky came from the house. “Hi Jack.” She said in her usual sexy tone of voice. She had wanted Jack since she first turned into a woman, but she ended up making it with his wife instead.

“Hi Becky.” He gave her a wink and saw she was also wearing a skintight pair of jeans. “Can you get my bag from on the hood of the car? It has her pain pills in it.” He looked at her firm breasts, seeing her nipples were hard as little pebbles. After his Friday night of sinning, he thought how nice it would be to suck them and slid his thick penis into her young body.

Becky saw her face. “You poor thing!” she to reached to caress the girls’ hair. “You look so handsome today, Jack.” She whispered as she pushed her hips into his side and went for the bag on the car.

Jack walked in the house and went straight to their lavish guestroom. “You get her comfortable, I’ll get a glass of water and an ice pack.” He said pulling Hillary to his side, making sure the front of her tight jeans pushed against him. “You look great today.” He slid his big, strong hand down to her firm bottom and gave it a good squeeze.

Hillary jerked away from him. “Stop it, Buster. Go get some water. She needs her pills, the poor thing is in pain.” She stretched up and gave Jack a big kiss and pushed him from the room.

“Donna. I’m going to take off your blouse and that skirt. It’s got to be a pain wearing them.” Hillary said as she moved next to the bed. The girl was so beautiful, even with her battered face. Her body reminded Hillary of what she looked like 15 years ago. Age had crept up on her making her breasts sag a little and her bottom had begun to spread more than she liked.

Donna tried to sit up. “Oh God it hurts so bad.” She needed help but was afraid her new friends would see her abused body. Not the injuries they could see but the ones under her clothes. The ones her mean pimp had done to her with his leather belt and his fist.

Hillary helped her sit forward. “Here, let me do everything. You just relax, OK?” Hillary told the Donna and she began to take off her blouse, exposing her beaten breasts. Large bruises covered her tiny mounds and there was a cut that looked like it was done with some kind of clamp. “Oh baby! Who did this to you?” tears filled Hillarys’ eyes when she saw the girls’ body.

“My…My… um… I’m a hooker. Jack didn’t get me from a car wreck. He is hiding me from my pimp.” She bursts into tears as she told Hillary the story. “He saved my life. I had a nicked artery in my nose. He held it so I wouldn’t bleed to death and rushed me to the hospital. Please, don’t be mad at him for lying to you, he is only protecting me.” She sobbed on Hillarys’ shoulder.

Hillary held Donnas’ sobbing body in her arms, gently rocking her. “It’s all right. He should have told me the truth but I don’t care. We’ll help you all we can.” Jack walked into the room, her saw Hillary giving him a firm look. “Won’t we, Jack?”

“So, you know the truth. I had to get her out of there. He’d try to kill her again.“ Jack said walking to Donna. He handed her the glass of water that’s when he saw her abused body. “OH LORD!” he gasped when he saw her tortured breasts. He fell on his knees beside the bed, his hands moved to her abused flesh, he gently caressed her as he silently said a prayer for her.