The Preacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hear that, fucker? I get to give you some ‘pay back’ for her.” Jack said looking into Slicks’ worried eyes. “What shall we do?” Jack thought as he looked around the warehouse. “What’s that?” he asked Slick pushing him towards a big machine.

Slicks’ eyes widened with fear. “It’s box shredder.” Sweat ran down his face as he looked at Jack. “Dim mother fuckers killed your woman, not me!” he tried pleading his case to Jack but it wasn’t working.

Jack helped Donna pull the pins from her bruised little body, as he did anger ran through him. He drew back his pistol and smashed it into the back of Slicks’ head, knocking him to dirty floor. “Fucker!” Jack yelled then kicked him in the face with his combat boots. Jack reached behind his back and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and locked Slicks’ hands behind his back.

Once all the clothespins were off Donna, she jumped from the table and hugged Jack. “Thank you. For coming.” She said as she trembled in his arms. “I wish I had a pair of those boots. I’d stomp him to death.” She looked to Slicks’ unconscious body on the floor and spit on him.

“I’d be more than happy to give him a few more good kicks for ya.” Jack smiled as he pulled off his jacket and helped Donna put it on her naked body. “Let’s let him wake up, then I have a nice surprise for him.” Jack grabbed his foot and drug him to the box shredder. Jack lifted his legs into the opening of the big machine. “He’s going to love this!” Jack said as he tied Slicks’ feet up and put them inside the box-shredding machine.

“Oh my God!” was all Donna could say when she saw what Jack was going to do to Slick. He had caused her so much pain the last 2 years of her life maybe this was fair. “I don’t think I can watch this.” Her hand covered her mouth in shock.

Jack gave her a quick look and saw that Slick was coming to. “Hi Bud! Glad you came back to join us.” Jack pulled his right leg far behind him and swung it forward sending the big boot deep into the ribs of Slick.

“OH FUCK!” Slick cried out in pain. Again the big boot slammed into the same spot, breaking more of his ribs. “STOP! PLEASE!”

Donna watched as Jack kicked the man that had tortured her so much. “Where else, Baby?” Jack asked stopping to hear her reply.

Tears ran down her face. “He loved hurting me down here.” She said moving her hand between her little legs.

Jack looked at her face, seeing tears; he yanked down Slicks’ baggy pants. “What shall we do?” he asked then he saw his answer. “Oh look at this!” he reached behind the box shredder and pulled a set of car jumper cables. “This should work. What you think? Four big ol’ clams, what should we do with them?” he put them in Slicks’ face then moved towards his target.

“NO! NO!” Slick screamed out as the huge clamp cut deep into the side of his penis. The teeth on the clamp that were made to hold on a battery post cut to the core of his sensitive penis. Blood gushed from it like a waterfall. “OH FUCKER! FUCKER!” he screamed again when Jack clamped the second clam on his right ball. It cut through the tender flesh with ease. “STOP! PLEASE!” Slick begged.

“Shit! I’ve got two more of these nasty clamps to go.” Jack smiled an evil smile and reached to put the clamp of Slicks’ other ball.

“FUCK YOU!” Slick screamed again as the clamp ripped into his other ball. Blood rushed from it just like the other one.

Jack just laughed. “No! Fuck you!” he said clamping the final one on the end of his swollen, bloody, black penis.

“Donna, help me! You love me, baby!” Slick begged Donna to no avail. His body jerked with pain from the massive clamps.

Jack knew from all the blood running from his body, he’d be dead soon. But, there was one more thing to do. “You ready? We need to get you to the hospital.” He reached his hand up to the switch that turned on the shredding machine.

“Yes.” She replied covering her eyes and turning her back away from the machine that was about to tear Slick into hundreds of pieces. “Hurry and do it!” she said waiting for the machine to come to life and the horrible screams that were to follow.

Jack looked down to Slicks’ eyes and said. “Sorry to do this but you should have never killed my wife or hurt that pretty girl so bad.” He flipped on the machine and moved to Donna, pulling her into his arms, he walked from the warehouse.

Horrible screams echoed through the building and could faintly be heard once outside. Jack and Donna knew Slick would never hurt anyone ever again.

20.

“Who is this room has ever sinned?” Jack asked as he moved away from the pulpit. His eyes looked around the small church seeing that most everyone in the church had raised their hand. “I’ve sinned, you’ve sinned, at one time or another everyone in the world has sinned.” He walked back to the pulpit, holding up his Bible he said. “GOD, forgives our sins. He forgave me.” Jack looked to the floor for a few seconds then looked back to the congregation, tears filled his eyes.

“Most of you know the story I’m about to tell.” Jack smiled and went on with the story. “I committed adultery, and God tore my life apart.” He pushed his long, black hair back. “Not two days after my horrible sin against my wife, God took her from me in the most violent way you could ever see.” He wiped his eyes. “Three men had followed me home when I tried to help a young prostitute. They killed my beautiful wife, smashed my head and kidnapped the girl I was helping.”

“And then, he took one of the biggest churches in Georgia from me.” Jack just smiled when he said that. “That didn’t really bother me that much, it freed me to come here and help those who really needed me.”

“I’ve killed people, in the Army and… as a preacher.” He looked at his congregation. “That’s right! I’ve killed in war and I hunted down the men that killed my beautiful wife and I killed them like dogs!” Jack forced a smiled on his face. “Don’t worry I was cleared of any charges.” He laughed.

“The young girl I was helping.” Jack moved to Donna, caressing her soft red hair. “Luckily she lived.” He leaned down and kissed her on the head.

“The woman I committed adultery with…” Jack slowly walked towards Emily. “She too, was a prostitute that I was trying to bring to God. She was so full of life, love and one of the most kind-hearted people I had ever met in my life.”

Jack reached into his pocket and pulled something, making sure not to let it be seen by anyone, mostly, Emily. He moved in front of her. “You all know Miss Emily.” He put his hand on her shoulder. “Our preschool teacher. Our day care operator and our childerns’ Sunday school teacher. What would we do without her?” he looked around the small church everyone in the room shook their head to agree with him.

“Well, today I have a special presentation for her.” He got down on his knees in front of her. “Today, I’m going to ask Miss Emily to marry me.” Everyone in the church began to clap and cheer for Jack and Emily. He looked into her pretty green eyes and saw them filled with tears of happiness. “Do you all think she’ll say ‘yes’ or will she turn me down?”

“Ask her, Jack!” someone, yelled out.

An older woman called out. “If she don’t I will, Jack!” the congregation broke out into laughter. Jack himself laughed at her.

“Thank you, Miss Mathews, I’ll remember that!” he said waving his hand to the 85 year old woman.

Jack held Emilys’ hand. “Miss Emily, will grace me by being my wife?” he looked into her eyes, he knew he answer.

She jumped into his arms sobbing like a little girl. “Yes!” she whispered in his ear.

Jack stood up with her in his arms and twirled her around in a circle. “I reckon next week we’ll be havin’ us a weddin’!” he hugged Emily as tight as he could. He loved her more than he did life it’s self.

The congregation cheered Jack and Emily. They knew of his past and of Emilys’ but no one cared.

Emily whispered in his ear again. “It’s been a year! Can we ‘please’ be together tonight!”

“Yes, I think it’ll be OK” Jack replied pushing his hardness against Emilys’ body. He could feel the heat coming from between her legs and he couldn’t wait to get her in bed.

21.

Later that evening, Jack sat on his bed, waiting for his future wife. It had been a year since their last time together; he needed her very bad. He felt like he was going to explode any second. His erect penis throbbed with anticipation of being inside Emily. Her beautiful body filled Jacks’ mind. How many times in the past year had she turned him on? A hundred or maybe closer to a thousand? He would always enjoying peeking in on her day care room or even in Sunday school just to see her pretty smile. Just seeing her walk down the hallway of the church made him hard for her.

The bathroom door slowly opened, Emily stood in the dim light of the candles that Jack had lit. She wore a see-through, white night shirt that went to the cheeks of her rounded bottom. Her full breasts and nipples were all ready filled with anticipation of what was to come.

“Oh Emily!” Jack gasped when he saw her. His eyes roamed her body; it felt like their first night in her tiny apartment. He began to fill with blood for the beautiful woman. He stood and walked to her, his stiff penis led the way. “You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life!”

Her eyes saw what she needed, she loved Jack more than anything did, but tonight she needed what was between his legs. She needed his stiff, hard manhood rammed deep in her lonely body. There was one other thing she had been wanting as of late. Being around the little children and all of the babies in the church, she knew she had to have Jacks’.

“See anything you like?” Emily teased Jack as he pulled her into his big, strong arms. His full penis slipped right between her legs to her bare sex. She gasped for air when the hard piece of meat touched her inflamed mound.

Jack didn’t waist any time, his hands grabbed her bottom and he began to rub his stiffness on her swollen sex. “Oh…I see a few things I like.” He teased her back. He wanted every inch of her burning body.

“Maybe we should move to your bed and see what we can do.” Emily said pulling him to the big bed. She lye across it and spread her legs as wide as possible. “Do you see anything you like, now?” she panted for air. She felt like she was going to die if he didn’t take her any second. It had been a year without his long, hard, penis inside her. She knew it had only been inside her one time but she also knew that no other would ever please her like it had done.

Jack lay between her outspread legs; his hands moved under her bottom and his nose was filled with her wonderful scent of arousal. As the scent filled his nose he began to place soft kisses on her tender thighs. He looked to her eyes, they were squeezed closed, and her back arched with delight and her hands were tightly wrapped around the bars on the headboard.

Her soft moans of delight filled the room as Jack kissed his way closer to what Emily needed ‘fixed’. As he moved closer to her swollen mound he let his tongue begin to trace around the tender flesh that lay between her leg and her burning sex. It had always been one of his favorite places on a womens’ body. He continued to tease her for what seemed liked an hour before he moved to her other thigh and began the same wonderful treatment.

“Jack, please!” Emily moaned out softly. “Do it, I need you inside!” she said looking down to his face, buried between her legs. She needed him deep inside, filling her full of his seeds, giving her a baby.

He just smiled at her and made his way up her panting body. He had never seen a woman this excited in his life. “What do you need?” he teased her, placing little kisses on her lips. His hands found her big breasts; they had filled many of his dreams the last year. Her large nipples were filled with blood as he began to roll them in his fingers.

He leaned and sucked one of them into his mouth. “Jack! Yes!” she screamed out when his mouth sucked her swollen nipple. “I need you!” she moaned pushing her hips up to try and catch his hardness inside her body. She needed to be filled before she exploded! “PLEASE! Take me!” Emily begged him wrapping her legs around his hips pulling him down to her ready sex.

But, Jack kept sucking her breasts. “I’ve dreamed of nothing but being inside you.” He said giving her a passionate kiss and he pushed his hardness deep into Emilys’ body. He pushed into her until their hips met. Her sharp fingernails dug holes in his strong back.

Emily screamed out with joy as his long, thick member made it’s way inside her wanting body. “Jack! YES! OH YES!” her screams filled the small room. Her hips pushed up to greet his stiff penis and her legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper inside.

“Oh Baby, I love you so much!” Jack moaned and his mouth covered her neck, he began to gently suck, leaving his mark on her. As he sucked, his hips slowly moved back and forth, moving his stiff manhood in and out of her tender sex.

As she lye under him, her hips moved in tiny circles, bringing even more pleasure to this wonderful moment. Her eyes opened wide, a big smile filled her face. “OH MY GOD!” was all she could scream when her massive orgasm took control over her body. She began thrusting her hips up to meet his stiffness, making sure it hit all of her ‘special’ places.

“Go, Baby! Come for me!” Jack said as he began to move faster, filling her with his thick penis. He wanted to make their time together special. She had been as lonely as he had been the last year. “That’s it, come on!” he whispered in her ear, driving in her faster.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, God Jack make me cum more!” Emily begged her man as he used his big tool between her lonely legs. “YES! OH JACK!” she screamed out as orgasm after orgasm rushed through her body. Emily felt something strange, Jack was filling with more blood, and it felt like he’d grown an inch wider inside her body. He was about to explode inside her. She looked to his face. “Cum in me. Give me our baby.” She said with tears running down her cheeks.

Jack looked to her eyes; he was in shock after hearing her words. “You want my baby?” he ask her, placing a small kiss on her pink, luscious lips. “You sure? I’m getting old, run down and I’m ready for the old folks home!” he teased her as he still moved in and out of her body.

Emily slapped his bare ass and said laughing at him. “Jack Watson, you are a very fine man. A good catch for any woman.” She laughed again. “Miss Mathews, thinks so!”

He reached down to her sides and started to tickle her. “Now you’re going to get it girl!” her body squirmed under him and she tightened around his manhood, giving him one of the best feelings he had ever felt. “Oh Emily!” he moaned to her as his built up fluids shot from his penis and deep into her body. Filling her full of his seeds and their baby.
THE END.

Hi, I'm not sure what the other writers on here think, but it would really make me happy if more readers would take 10 seconds to vote on stories. It takes lots of time and thought to come up with stories.

Please vote!