The Preacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hillary watched with a bit of jealousy and excitement when she saw his big hands on Donnas’ bare breasts. She knew he was only trying to comfort her. “Jack, help me finish undressing her.”

“Where’s Becky? She should be doing this, not me. I don’t want to embarrass Donna.” He looked down to Donnas’ sweet face. She managed a little smile for him.

Hillary touched Donna. “Is it all right if he helps me? Becky went home. I’ll need help.” She smiled at them both. She knew Jack wound never, get out of line with another woman, he was too faithful for that!

“I think that’ll be all right.” She looked to Hillary and leaned forward to finish dressing. “I’m really sorry for all the trouble I’m putting you through.”

Hillary put the soft blouse over Donnas’ arms and replied. “It’s no trouble sweety. I’m just glad Jack brought you home with him. You’ll be safe here.” She leaned to give Donna a little kiss on her cheek. “Why did that man do this to you?” she asked as she finished pulling the blouse on Donna.

“He didn’t think I made enough money or I was hiding it from him. Either way he was going to make sure it didn’t happen again.’ Donna replied to Jack and Hillary seeing the concern on their faces.

Jack patted her on the arm. “Well, it won’t ever happen again as long as I know you.” He stood up. “I’ve got some things to do, are you ladies OK now?”

“I think we’ll be fine.” Hillary said giving him a sexy look. Jack knew he’d be getting some of her wonderful ass tonight. They’d been together so long they knew when each other needed a good roll in bed.

14.

Jack went to the basement of their home and made his way to the large gun cabinet that sat under the stairs. He wasn’t going to take any chances, if some low life ‘pimp’ had the nerve to come looking for Donna, he would going home in a body bag.

Jack pulled out a few of his favorite guns and began to give then a good cleaning and oiling. He had been working for about 30 minutes when he heard Hillary call his name.

“Jack?” she called down the stairs.

“Down here, baby.” He replied laying one of the pistols on his workbench and picked up the pump shotgun.

Hillarys’ eyes opened wide when she saw what he was doing. “Do you think that guy will come here?” she asked with fear in her voice. She’d seen Jack go wild a few times but he’d never pulled his guns out like this before.

Jack pulled her to him, making sure his hardness pushed against her tight blue jeans. “Well, if he does, he’s got one heck of a surprise coming to him.” His oil covered hands moved to her fine ass, giving it a good firm squeeze.

“Mmmm, you nasty, boy. Trying to get me horny.” She said pushing into his hardness. She needed to be pleased really bad. Her lovemaking had been interrupted with Becky and she was on fire inside.

He pulled her tiny blouse over her head and tossed it on the floor. “I need you sexy woman.” He unzipped his jeans and pulled them off, exposing his full hardness to Hillary. “See, he’s so lonely for you.” He pulled her back into his arms, driving his tongue into her mouth. His hands roamed every inch of her body; he made sure to give her hard nipples a little extra care.

“Oh, yes!” Hillary moaned when his strong fingers toyed with her hard nipples. He had always been able to bring her to her knees whenever he wanted to by teasing them. “You’re bad, doing this to me.” She leaned against his workbench and enjoyed all of his wonderful touches.

Jack laughed at her words. “You think this is bad, watch this.” He pulled down her tight jeans and sat her tiny bottom on his bench. He saw that her panties were soaked and she was very swollen. “Looks like you’re kinda excited. Any ideas on how to fix this?” he asked her as he moved his fingers to her swollen sex.

“Jack!” she moaned as his big fingers teased her sex. He was a master with them, so gentle and so pleasing. “I’m sure we could find something big and hard to put in it.” Her hands reached to his stiff hardness; pulling it between her legs. “Think this will fit?”

Jack leaned to her; his hardness pushed into her drenched panties. ”It might just fit, want to see?” he asked his he began to place tiny kisses on her neck. His hands covered her breasts and he pushed inside his sexy woman. “Oh, yes! It fits real good!” he moaned when her inner muscles welcomed him in her wet body.

“Yes! Oh, Jack!” cried out as he started to use her burning sex. Her little hips moved with him and her legs wrapped around his back; pulling him even deeper in her inflamed body.

Jack pushed in her as deep as he could. “You’re wonderful!” he said thinking of Emily back in the city. She was so much tighter than Hillary was and a lot wetter. He used Hillary as his mind drifted to the beautiful young girl.

“JACK! OH, YES!” Hillary screamed when she felt her orgasm building deep in her body. Her nails dug into his strong back. Her hips moved faster as did his stiff penis inside her burning body. She squeezed her muscles around his throbbing shaft; she knew this always turned him on.

As Hillary squeezed around him, he thought of Emily even more. Her body squeezed him like this. He thought of being inside the young girl. He used Hillary faster, deeper. Thrusting in her as far and deep as he could. He needed to release; he needed to be in the girl that had rocked his life last night. Emily!

“OH, MOTHER FUCK!” Jack yelled, looking into Hillarys’ pretty eyes. But, all he saw was Emily. Her pretty, smiling face. Her big, full breasts filled his mind. How they swayed back and forth while they made love. He used Hillary as hard as he could, thrusting deep into her body. His workbench squeaked with each thrust into Hillary.

He sprayed his seeds deep into her, giving her final tease she needed. “OH, MY GOD!” she screamed as her body released around his pumping shaft. Her body shook with delight as the massive orgasm rushed through her. She thought of her young lover the night before, just like Jack had done. She thought of her tender touches and the soft rubber dildo that had made her orgasm.

Her head flew back and screams of pleasure came from her mouth. Jack used her as hard as he could, filling her sex full with his stiff penis. Their lovemaking went on for an hour before they stopped, each of them thought of their lovers from last night.

“We need to do it down here more often!” Hillary giggled as Jack pulled from her body. She knew her thoughts of Becky is why she orgasmed so well. She loved Jack but she also loved Becky with all of her heart. She couldn’t wait to share their room during the ladies retreat.

15.

The next morning, Jack went off to church by himself. He told everyone in church that Hillary was sick, he couldn’t tell them she was home taking care of a beautiful hooker he had brought home.

“Well, I guess I’m all ready.” Hillary said as she and Jack stood by her car. “I’ll call you when we get to the lake.” She leaned against his, letting her tongue slide into his mouth. She watched as he gently began suck it. He knew this was a big turn on for her, it sent rushes of heat between her legs.

His hands moved under her sort, silk skirt finding her panty covered bottom. “I’m going to miss you and this.” He said as he moved his hand to her damp sex. “I should have jumped you this morning.”

“It will be good when I get back. You’ll be horny and I’ll be on fire. We might kill each other!” she said with a big grin.

Jack moved his finger up her moist folds of tender flesh. “I’m going to be counting the minutes until you come back.” He replied teasing her tiny sex nub.

“Let me go before we end up doing it on the hood of the car.” She giggled pulling from him. “Oh, remember to help Donna with her skin lotion.”

Jack gave her a soft kiss and said. “I will. You be careful.”

Hillary got in her car. “Well, you have a good week. I’ll see you Friday night.” She blew him a kiss and drove away.

Jack walked back into the house and to Donnas’ room. “Well, it’s just you and me. Hillary is gone.” Jack said. “She told me to be sure and help you put on the skin lotion.”

“Mmmm, I get a rub down from you?” she asked looking at his face. “Do I get to take my clothes of for you?” she teased him, but in fact she wanted to show him every inch of her body.

“Sure! How do you want to do this?” he looked as she began slip off her shirt. “I guess I should start on your back.” He said looking at her pretty body.

Donna gave him a sexy look and turned on her stomach. “This is going to be so nice having your big, strong hands on me!” she purred waiting for his hands.

“I used to rub down Hillary with this. It maked her skin so soft and silky.” He said moving next to her. He poured some lotion on his hands and rubbed them together. “Here goes.” And he began to gently rub her neck and shoulders.

Donnas’ body was in heaven having his big hands on her body. “Oh WOW!” she moaned at his touch. He started by her shoulders, moving slowly down her back just above her tiny bottom. Her soft moans of pleasure filled the room. “Mmmm, you’re killing me, but it feels SO good.” She had never been touched like this in her life, only a few squeezes or her nipples been pulled by some horny low-life.

His big hands moved down her hips and to her tiny bottom. His hands slid under her panties to the soft flesh. Slowly he worked his way around her, making sure his fingers caressed every inch of her. He also made sure to rub up and down the small crack of her bottom. He gently caressed the lotion into tops of her silky legs, making sure he gave her soft thighs a good teasing. As his hands moved around her legs, he would let a few of his big fingers slid between her young legs. “Well, I guess you can turn over now.”

She slowly turned over, giving Jack a little grin. “This should be so much fun!” Donna said with a little girl tone in her voice. She was ready to explode. His big, strong hands drove her wild rubbing her back, she was sure to orgasm before he was finished rubbing her front.

“You think so?” Jack replied rubbing more lotion into his hands. “I sure could get used to touching you like this.” He looked to her tiny, bruised breasts and down her flat stomach and finally to the hips that turned him on so much. “Where shall I start?” he gently touched one of her hard nipples. “Here? Or… maybe down here?” he caressed her tummy. “Or…here.” He said rubbing his hands around the top of her heated sex mound.

“Oh yes! That’s a great place to start.” She moaned thrusting her hips up to meet his hands. “Oh Jack!” she cried out as his hands moved across her wet sex, sending waves of excitement through her inflamed body.

He moved his hands between her legs to her creamy thighs, as he caressed them, his thumbs gently rubbed the sides of her excited sex mound. As his hands moved up her thighs, his thumbs caressed the delicate mound of flesh. Each caress down, his thumbs gently opened her soft folds of flesh.

Her little body pushed into his hands, she needed him to please her body. “Make me cum! Please!” she begged looking up to Jacks’ face. Her eyes were filled with want and desire.

Jack looked to her wet mound of sex; he gently pulled the drenched panties from her hips. “Anything for you.” And he slipped two fingers deep into her young body.

“OH MY GOD!” Donna screamed as his fingers sent her body into a massive orgasm like she had ever known in her young life. “YES! YES!” she screamed more when he began pumping his long fingers in and out of her tender folds of flesh.

He looked to her sex as his fingers used her, he could see her wonderful juices had covered him. “Go baby! You have fun. Cum on me!” he said leaning to her bruised lips, he kissed her while his fingers never missed a stoke.

“Jack!” she panted as she returned his kiss. “Take me! Please!” her tiny hand found his hard penis. She began moving up and down his long shaft. She needed him and it in her so bad she hurt.

Jack pushed away her hand and said. “No, when you’re better. You’ll like it even more then.” He lye beside her holding her in his arms until night fall.

Their playing and massaging went on the rest of the week until Saturday morning. “I’m need something good to eat.” Jack said sliding his fingers deep inside Donnas’ body.

“Well, you know where to get something good, if you ever want it.” she replied with a little smile on her face. “Can I wear one of your shirts and I’ll make us some lunch?” Donna asked sliding from her bed only wearing a small shirt and a pair of pink panties that just did cover her small hips and bottom.

“Ummm, yes.” He stuttered looking at her great body and climbed from the bed. She had nice perky 34c breasts. She had very, very trim waist. And she had a tight little ass that a person could look at for hours.

She walked towards Jack, making sure she had a more wiggle in her hips. “So, let’s pick me out a shirt.” She took his hand and led him to his and Hillarys’ room. “What shall I wear?” she asked as she looked through Jacks’ shirts. “This looks nice!” she said pulling out one of his summer shirts. It was a white silk shirt that he hadn’t worn in two years. “Hold it for a second.” And she pulled off her shirt, exposing her breasts and her tiny waist.

“You are a very pretty young girl.” He said looking up and down her body. “I should take my shirt and let you run around like this all day.” He would love looking at her sexy body, even her bruised breasts.

She smiled and replied. “And, what would your wife say?” she moved in front of Jack making sure her tiny hips pushed against him. She could feel his hardness forming against her trim stomach.

“I won’t tell if you don’t!” he laughed moving his big hands to her small hips. “You are so beautiful.” He gently began to caress her, making sure he felt her wonderful, tight bottom. His big hands covered her little bottom with ease and he gently caressed her.

She rested her head on his strong chest. “You better stop before something good and nasty happens.” She purred as his hands moved around her young body. He was turning her on more than any time in her young life. She was on fire!

Jack could feel her body trembling with every one of his touches. “You, OK?” he asked as he traced the seam of her panties down between her little legs, where he could feel her wetness and heat.

“Yes!” she moaned pressing into him. Her body was about to explode. “You are turning me on so much, I’ll be lucky if I can walk!” she pulled from him and slid the shirt on. “Want to help me button it? She smiled at him as sexy as a woman could.

Jacks’ big hands moved to the shirt and he made sure he brushed against her tiny breasts. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to touch you there.” He gave her a big hug sending a rush of excitement deep into her flat tummy.

Her knees were weak as his touches sent waves of excitement through her like she had never known before. Every inch of her body was tingling. “No wonder why Emily is so crazy about you!” she would love to know what he could do to a woman in bed.

“Let’s go make lunch, I’m starving!” he gave her tiny bottom one more good squeeze and they went to the kitchen.

All during the time Donna cooked they’re lunch she made sure to give Jack little peeks of her tiny bottom. She would reach an inch or so more than she needed to; making sure the shirt exposed her bottom.

“Girl, you show that sexy ass of yours one more time, I might just take you to your room and do things to you.” Jack said looking at her silky legs. He was hard as a rock from all of her wonderful teasing. Plus, he was horny from his thinking of Emily.

She bent down to put away a pan. “Oh really! So, I shouldn’t do something like this?” she teased him making sure he got a great view of her bottom. By this time her panties were soaking wet.

“Looks like you might have a problem.” He said looking between her legs seeing how wet she was. He had been giving the poor girl massages all week; it was taking its toll on her, he needed to give her what she really wanted.

She walked towards him and moved right against him. “I need to find a nice big, handsome man to help me fix it.” Her wet sex pushed against Jacks’ right hand. She needed him to love her not just ‘use’ her like all the other nasty men she had been with the last few years.

He began to caress her wet sex, sending waves of pleasure through her tiny body. “I guess it’s time I fixed this nice thing for you.” He said leaning to kiss her pink lips.

“Oh, that would be so nice.” She moaned pushing her sex into his big, strong hand. “Can we go now, please!” she begged him. She was on fire; her young body had never felt anything like this in her life.

“Sure.” He replied standing up and pulling her into his big arms. “You are so beautiful!” he gently kissed her soft lips and took her to her room.

He sat her on her bed and began to undress. First his shirt then his jeans. “Oh my Lord!” was all she could say when she saw his long, thick manhood. “This is going to be so much fun!” she slid to the floor in front of him, her tiny hands wrapped around his thickness. “Lunch time!” she giggled and took him deep into her hot mouth.

“Oh girl. That is so nice.” Jack said as he looked down to see his stiff manhood deep in her mouth. She moved back and forth, sucking him ever so easy. Her tongue danced around the tip of him, her little hands began to slowly stroke up and down his long, hard pole. “Stop! I want to be inside you.” He reached down and pulled her to her feet, then pulled down her wet panties. He needed this sweet girl so bad he hurt.

“Oh you bad boy, pulling off a girls’ panties!” Donna giggled. She caressed his unshaven face. “How do you want me Jack?” she asked in a loving tone of voice. “Any way you like is fine with me.” She crawled on the bed and waited for him to join her.

Jack stood over her looking down to her he saw the innocent little girl in her that was taken away by someone that should have protected her but instead he hurt her. Jack knew it was up to him to show her true love not lust or a fat, nasty stepfather abusing her.

“You’re so beautiful!” he said and lay on the bed with her. “How would you like to do it?” anyway with this special girl would be fine with him, he didn’t care. “I want you to do anything you like or have ever dreamed of. You must like something?”

Oh yes, she did like something, a lot. “Lay on your back.” She said with excitement in her voice. “I’ve always wanted a big man like you to lay down and let me ride you.” She watched as Jack moved to the center of the bed and his hard manhood stood straight up ready for her to climb on it.

“Is this OK?” he asked her looking into her eyes and saw the lust in them. She was a young lady on fire.

Donna watched his long shaft sticking up in the air and wondered if the massive piece of meat would fit in her tiny sex. “Yes! That is fine.” She cleared her throat and slowly moved over him. “This is going to be so much fun!” she said as she lye on his thick chest.

“I can’t wait to be inside you.” Jack said as he caressed her back. “I want this be special for you.” His hands moved down to her tiny bottom. “Lift up a little.” As she lifted her hips, Jack lined his long penis to her small opening. “Just go nice and easy.” He told her as his thick manhood started to ease into her body. Her tight sex welcomed him by gently squeezing every inch of him.

Donna bit down on her lower lip as Jacks’ big penis slowly sank deep into her tight body. “Jack!” she screamed out as their hips met and his long penis touched places she had never felt before. “It’s so good!” Donna moaned out as she lye across Jack.

His big hands caressed her back and down to her little bottom. “You are wonderful!” he said as he flexed his hardness inside her little body. His hands held her tiny hips and he slowly moved her up and down on his stiffness.