All Comments on 'The Precocious Young Girl Ch. 03'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I loved the series. Would have been even better if the other daughter had joined in also

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 19 years ago
MORE!!!

I really love the story, but there needs to be more. (Hint hint, nudge nudge)

Great series, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

All three chapters were great, they will get anyubody hot.

What happened to Emily, how come she did come home and join in the family fun.

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Wish you hadn't gone down that route

Sorry, but I really don't get off on daughter/daddy stuff, so what was otherwise quite a hot story went cold for me soon as Caroline entered the action. I'm sure it will appeal to many others, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Smoking hot!

I really hope you continue this story at some point!

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Don't get off...

"...on daughter daddy stuff..."? Apart from catagorizing the story incorrectly, what reason would you say that?...He was fucking an 18 year old teeny for god sake...Younger than his daughter...So...that's OK? The people who troll this site never fail to give me a chuckle...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

I would love to read more with those sweet girls. You should add a story about Katie, Carry and your other daughter that found you and Katie fucking. It is such a great story so far, please keep it going.

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
is there more

Where is the rest of the stories where he takes Carrie and then Emily ant then all three of them. Dont stop now.

SmartCookie56SmartCookie56over 5 years ago
Loved the story

This was a fun story. Enough details to make it a story and lots of great sex. I wish there were more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous