The Precocious Young Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I watch?" Carrie asked surprising both Katie and me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't see why not." I thought it an odd question considering all we had been doing but then I assumed, and hoped, this was Carrie's first involvement in such a scene. Carrie got up from the bed and stood along side us and looked down at my cock going into Katie's pussy. Looking into my daughter's eyes as she stared at my cock fucking Katie's pussy was all the aphrodisiac I needed at that moment. I could feel my cock stiffen up a bit. I knew I wouldn't come for a while but still the sensation was fabulous. I reached up and fondled Carrie's breasts for a moment but found it a bit too awkward to continue. Still it was a turn on for the time it lasted and then some.

It was then I thought of something that I hoped would work. I took Carrie's hand and put it on Katie's ass right about where my cock was going into Katie. I hoped Carrie would get the idea and touch my cock as it slid in. She didn't and so I said, "Put your fingers on my cock honey."

"You mean . . .?" she asked quizzically.

I nodded to her and she pushed her fingers down to where my cock was just entering Katie's pussy. As I slid all the way in Carrie's fingers became briefly trapped between my hips and Katie's pussy. Then after about a minute I said to her, "You know if you get down on your knees you can cup my balls with your free hand." Carrie scrunched up her eyes a bit and after a brief pause got down on her knees. At first she just cupped my balls with her hand but then she tried squeezing them gently all the while her other hand was at the base of my cock. After a little while I looked down at Carrie and said, "Rub her pussy."

This gave Carrie pause and once again I got the look from her. I decided not to say anything and hope things would work as they had at my last two suggestions. It did as Carrie took her had from my balls and gently touched Katie's pussy. I could see she was tentative at first but she got into it rather quickly. Katie got into it rather quickly too and I had actually forgotten that Katie hadn't come yet. Well, Carrie's hand on her pussy was all she needed and suddenly she yelped, "Oh yeah I'm coming." Katie was much more vocal this time than she had been in either of our two times alone and she kept repeating, "I'm coming, I'm coming." When she did that I surprised myself and I too started coming. It wasn't a very strong come but still it happened and so soon after my last time. It was a very pleasant surprise.

We all seemed to collapse on the bed after that and no one said anything for a long time. I had gotten on the bed next to Carrie and was hugging her my front to her back. I had one arm around her and grasped one of her breasts as we lay there. I didn't fondle her or anything but still the sensation of touching my daughter's large breast was really nice.

Finally Carrie said, "What just happened?"

"I dunno," I replied, "but it was really good."

"So what's next?" Katie piped in. Carrie and I both looked at her like she was crazy. I secretly wondered, however, exactly what would be next.

12