The Predator Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Squealing and giggling, Arlene clambered to her feet and began to jump around on the dock. William loved her reaction. Her attempts to escape the water he was splashing on her were making her breasts jiggle delightfully.

William looked up at her, a twinkle in his eyes. "You still want to go back in the house?" he asked, continuing to splash her.

Arlene giggled and continued jumping as the spray of cold water drenched her. "I guess not," she said. "Since you have me all wet again."

She jumped off the dock, onto William, carrying him over backward, under the water.

William finally managed to get his feet under him and stood up with Arlene still hanging onto him. Laughing, he shrugged her off, turned, and began splashing her again. She splashed him back while their laughter echoed across the water.

Their silliness continued for quite a while. Finally they climbed out of the water and again stretched out next to each other on the dock, still laughing.

After a while, Arlene sat up began to caress William again.

When Arlene began caressing him, William felt desire once more coming to life in his body. "Ohhhh!!! Goddddd!!!" he moaned. "Don't stop! That feels so nice!"

Arlene let her lips move over his chest and abdomen. As they did, goosebumps rose from his skin. She stroked his legs, which began quivering and twitching. She looked down at William's middle and saw that his fleshy rod was once again beginning to rise.

"Yessss!!! Ohhhhh!!!" William bawled. Arlene was arousing him to a fever pitch of need once again. His hips moved up and down as delight roiled through him.

Arlene took hold of his erect cock and let her hands moved up and down on the stiffening lance. Her fingers circled the flared tip and she massaged his pre-cum juices into the the highly sensitive organ.

William's movements became more and more urgent. "Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" he moaned. The strain of building ecstasy showed clearly on his face.

Arlene's lips were moving up and down on his engorged rod now. Delightfully, they glided over the straining, veined surface, bestowing on him sensations that were unbearably wonderful.

Arlene's lips continued to slide up and down over his swollen organ and William was sure he would lose control. It felt entirely too wonderful! His hips rose off the wooden dock as the muscles of his back tightened involuntarily.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Goddddd!!! Ahhhhh!!!" he groaned. How could she make him feel this wonderful?

Then his penis was standing, untouched, cooling in the evening air. But not for long.

"Nooooo!!! Don't stop!" William cried.

Arlene, as turned on as William, straddled his heaving body. He held his shaft still for her while she lowered herself onto him, feeling him slide once more into her. She uttered a passionate whisper as William filled her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" William groaned. Unable to remain still, he thrust his hips upward powerfully, jolting Arlene. Then she began moving her hips and he went wild.

Arlene was overwhelmed by wild sensations evoked when William's erection started to jab deep into her, and she had to hang on to his shoulders to keep from being tossed off by his wild movements. She clung to his shoulders while she rode his bucking, out-of-control body.

"I've never been made love to this wonderfully!" Arlene thought as William's fervent movements tossed her wildly, "It's never been this good!" Then it got even better. "I'm gonna come!!" she cried as her body began quaking violently, "Yessssss!!! Oh, William, yesssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Take it!!! Oh, God, Arlene, take ittt!!!" William yelled. Glob after glob of his seed spouted from his throbbing penis and gushed into Arlene.

The lovers continued to thrash and strain against each other on the dock until they were totally spent. They clung to each other for a long time as their bodies calmed.

"I really need another swim," William said once he was once able to speak. He urged Arlene off him then he slid off the dock, into the cool water.

Arlene wanted to cool off, too. She stood up and dived gracefully into the lake.

Their swim was cleansing and refreshing, but they only stayed in the water a short while. Reinvigorated, they climbed out and headed back for the cabin in the bright moonlight. As they walked, they wrapped their arms around each other and enjoyed having their warm bodies brush.

"I don't know about you," William said, "but I'm bushed."

"Me, too," Arlene agreed. She couldn't recall the last time she'd been this exhausted.

"You hungry?" William asked. "I'm ravenous."

"Me, too," Arlene said. It had been a long time since lunch and she felt rumblings in her stomach. "I could eat a horse."

Back in the cabin, William insisted that Arlene stay in the living room while he got something together for them to eat. He'd never prepared a meal before, and found that doing so, for the woman he loved, was a lot of fun. When he finally had the meal ready, Arlene joined him in the kitchen and they ate. Afterward, they went to bed and slept soundly, locked in each other's arms.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12