The Predicting Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little black skirt, no panties, no stockings, bare legs, black high heels, I'll leave the top to you. The skirt has to be tight, very tight and short, way above your knees short. I want to see your ass. That outrageous request, spoken in such normal tones in such a public place by a virtual stranger had sent a little shock of pleasure straight to her pussy. It continued to do so now as she replayed his words over and over in her head, enjoying their effect.

Checking the reflection in her bedroom mirror she admired what he would see when she entered his home. Long dark hair, loose around her shoulders, gold hoops in her ears, a pretty, lightly made up face, the simple vee neck black tee shirt, a hint of creamy cleavage visible, a black skirt that ended high on her smooth thighs, long, bare legs and her favourite black patent heels.

She stretched a leg out toward the mirror, vamp style, enjoying the way the heels made her slim legs look impossibly long. "Beautiful, slutty, Come-Fuck-Me shoes. Shoes that could make a grown man weep Kate," she laughed at her own far-fetched imagery.

Turning she checked the view from behind. The skirt was tight, very tight, hugging her shapely ass, the stretchy fabric leaving very little to the imagination. She hitched the skirt a little higher and was satisfied with the effect. "All details in place, check," she said out loud to her reflection. "Well nearly"...stepping into and carefully pulling up the little black panties, she'd decided to wear.

The panties she'd chosen were sheer, made of a fine mesh fabric with a wide, soft lacy edge, young in style but definitely womanly in impact. The leg style cut high across the backside leaving the lower half of her creamy, smooth bottom completely bare. "Irresistible Kate."

Kate smiled at her reflection knowing that defiance of his wishes would no doubt have consequences. Consequences that if she were honest with herself, she was eager to explore. Besides, she never could resist that little "naughty girl" voice in her head that seemed to say "go ahead push your luck." That voice had always got her into plenty of trouble. Wriggling the skirt down over her underwear, she bent forward, exposing her ass to the mirror, checking just how far she'd have to go to "push her luck".

~~~

The cab driver hadn't been able to keep his eyes off her and for a moment, she wondered if perhaps she should have worn a coat. It was too hot and too late for that now as Kate stood waiting on his doorstep, taking a deep breath and nervously smoothing her skirt down for the twentieth time.

"Ah Kate, great to see you, come on in." He gave her a chaste peck on the cheek and handed her a glass of wine as he ushered her into his apartment. He looked freshly shaved, his dark hair still a little damp from the shower. He was as delicious as she remembered him, even without the benefit of the tux.

"Come in, come in so I can look at you."

For a crazy moment Kate felt as if she were 12 years old again, visiting the home a long lost uncle. She half expected Gabe to pinch her cheek and say, "My haven't you grown!" Thankfully, he didn't.

Instead, he spent, what felt to Kate like, several long minutes inspecting her. Blatantly and openly looking her up and down. His eyes travelling from her face, pausing for a moment at her full breasts, the tantalising cleavage, down lower, taking in the trim waist, the short skirt and the long, long legs to where the thin black straps of her high heels wrapped around her slim ankles. She stood a little defiantly, one hand on her hip, almost as if challenging him to find fault with her.

"You look lovely, Kate, just lovely," he said smiling, nodding his approval. His eyes traveled lower, to her feet, "Great shoes," he grinned at her.

Hot and ...completely edible, was what he really wanted to tell her.

Struggling to stay focused he said, "That reminds me, I'm just moving some stuff around in the oven, why don't you take your drink out onto the balcony and enjoy the lights, I'll join you in just a moment." He handed her a glass.

Kate felt torn between being flattered at his compliments and somehow a little disappointed and deflated by his seemingly casual observation of her. He'd made such a big deal of it the other night and now she felt she was being dismissed like a schoolgirl after completing some kind of uniform check. She was no naïve schoolgirl though. They both knew and understood that the "uniform check" had been less than thorough. She took a few rapid sips of wine trying to compose herself.

Sheesh, what did you expect, he'd check under your skirt? Inexplicably she found herself answering yes. Somehow, some part of her conceded that it was exactly what she'd been hoping for. His cool reaction was not what she'd been expecting at all. Gabe was unpredictable and it made her a little nervous. If she were honest with herself, she didn't want him to resist her. Did you think he'd catch one sight of you in this get up, push you up against the door and fuck you senseless? Yes, yes, yes, a little voice in her head whispered. Hot tears of disappointment and embarrassment pricked in her eyes, she turned away from him quickly.

Get a grip girl. Kate could feel his eyes on her backside as she slowly sauntered away, giving him for the first time a view of her outfit from behind. She held her breath, wondering perhaps if a telltale panty line would give away her secret. She knew that the skirt hid very little and her high heels made her ass move provocatively when she walked. That's why we wear them, she thought with a touch of cynicism and headed towards the door.

Gabe said nothing, merely admiring the beautiful view of her swaying behind that had his cock hardening in an instant. Hot damn! The woman wiggles when she walks! Reluctantly he returned to the kitchen to save their dinner from ruin.

As distance from him helped her regain her composure, Kate glanced around the attractive apartment. It was clean, tidy and masculine just like its owner. She noted that all the details were in place. Soft lamps, candles and background music all combined to give the room an easy comfortable style. Delicious food aromas reminded her that she'd been too nervous to eat much during the day. Even though she had butterflies in her belly, she was looking forward to dinner.

She stepped out on to the softy lit balcony enjoying the city lights, taking a sip of the excellent wine. Kate bent resting her arms on the balcony rail feeling her skirt creep up a little, revealing a lot more of her thighs and bottom than was strictly ladylike. She arched her back, displaying herself provocatively. Her defiant pose quite clearly said, Well you said you wanted to see my ass, and here it is Mr. Director!

Minutes later Kate heard him approaching the balcony. She chose to remain where she was at the railing, apparently appreciating the panorama spread out below. Kate enjoyed the exquisite, nerve-racking sensation of knowing his eyes were on her, watching her. She pretended she hadn't heard his approach.

Gabe said nothing for what seemed an eternity. The silence hung heavily. From where he stood, he enjoyed a spectacular view of her nearly naked ass. That creamy skin would be very nice on film. Gabe could also clearly see the tiny black crotch of her panties nestled at the junction of her beautiful thighs Oh, naughty Miss Katie's going to suffer for that. Not right now, but real soon. His cock stirred in his pants as he relished the thought.

"Great view out here Kate, dinner's ready when you are."

Damn him! She thought, fuming.

Kate had to admire Gabe's skill as a host. He was one of those people who could bring food to the table, top up wine and carry on a conversation without missing a beat. He was also great cook. The dinner was light, well prepared and delicious. He managed to engage her in conversation about herself, her family, her business and her views on life in general, flirting with her a little all the while. He even promised to call her and make a time to come to office and discuss his next project.

As pleasant as it was and as much as she was enjoying herself, Kate felt distracted and a little unsure of herself. In some ways when she agreed to come, she'd expected a straight out seduction scene. The man had said he wanted to see her ass, it seemed his intention couldn't have been plainer. Now she wasn't so sure. Did he really want to talk business? And if that was the case, why all the instructions about dressing up?

Kate wasn't really complaining though. It certainly was nice to be wined and dined in a civilized way. Most of the men she'd been with recently took one look at her job, casting actors for independent arthouse films and somehow thought that sex was the only thing she was interested in. Either that or they infuriated her by angling for introductions to the female talent on her books! Gabe Faraday was turning out to be a very different kind of date. Sophisticated, attentive and very unpredictable and that made him all the more fascinating.

Gabe noticed that she twirled and fiddled with her glass, folded and refolded her napkin a dozen times, actually eating very little.

"What's the matter Kate, don't you like the food?" He inquired, concern showing on his face.

"No, no it's great. You're an excellent chef Gabe. It's perfect." She guiltily made an effort to consume a little more of the tender steak. Swallowing was the issue, getting past the lump embedded in her throat to be exact.

Sitting, Kate's skirt had ridden up high, almost disappearing into her lap, making her very conscious of her nearly bare ass on the surface of the seat. She knew with some certainty that at some time during the course of the evening he was going to find out about those panties. Kate found herself wondering how he was going to react to her defiance of his directive.

While Gabe cleared the dishes and went in search of more wine, she took the opportunity to browse his bookcase. The shelves were tightly packed with titles on the history of film, some literature and industry journals. She stood reaching high on tiptoe to access a tome whose title caught her eye. Again the short skirt crept up her thighs.

"Ah, The History of Costume in Film, now that is an interesting title Kate."

Kate nearly dropped the book in surprise. She quickly turned away from the bookcase toward him, her eyes wide.

"Sorry Kate, I didn't mean to scare you. You seem edgy, is everything okay?" There's no need to be nervous sweet girl, I'm really happy you came tonight, I wasn't sure that you would."

"Oh... I always keep a promise Gabe, you know me, little Miss Dependable," she said, smiling and smoothing her skirt down her thighs at the same time, her hands a little clammy. She noticed how his eyes followed the movement of her hands on her legs.

"Heck don't underestimate dependable, Kate. Dependable is very attractive. I love dependable. I quite enjoy and admire people who say and do what they say they will. What's not to love about dependable? Predictable, though, I'm not too sure about," he said with a laugh, his dark eyes dancing mischievously.

Becoming serious, he searched her face as he asked, "I know Kate, I've got an idea, now that we've had dinner, why don't we play a game?"

A weak smile masking her disappointment she thought, not chess...please not board games... Gabe however had entirely something else in mind.

"What...k-kind of game do you want to play?" She asked tentatively.

Joining her close to the bookcase, he took her hands in his.

"Tell you what, let's play the predicting game. I'll go first, will I? I'm a bit rusty, but let's see how I go. We'll see if I can make an accurate prediction about you, if I'm wrong it'll be your turn. Let's start with an easy one. I predict Kate Spencer's lips are as soft to kiss as they look."

He leant very close to a surprised Kate, gently brushing his lips across hers. She stayed very still.

"Mmmm, I think I'm correct on that one Kate, my turn again. Maybe something more difficult this time. Okay, let's see if I can predict what Kate Spencer is wearing under this gorgeous skirt." His warm, teasing voice sent a wave of pleasure and a tiny thrill of fear through her.

He knows! He's probably known all night. She felt her face begin to burn a little. He had been very emphatic about her not wearing any panties and now she'd been found out.

Moving closer, he gently pulled her to him, his hands at the small of her back. She was having trouble breathing.

"Predictable and provocative," he whispered into her ear. "You're blushing Kate, it's been a long time since I've seen a grown woman blush. My turn again. I predict that Miss Katie is wearing something pretty under her skirt. Let's see now, am I right?"

Kate was acutely aware of his warm hands moving lower, very gently caressing her behind. She let out a little moan, the tension escaping through her sounds. His hands felt good. Very, very, good. She closed her eyes for a moment.

As his hands gently squeezed her buttocks, Gabe could plainly feel her panties through the tightly stretched fabric of her skirt. His fingers rubbed at the panty line that crossed her ass cheeks while he spoke.

"Well, what have we under here? Is this the little secret that's made you skittish all night Katie love?

She said nothing, biting her bottom lip, her eyes avoiding his.

"Tell me Kate. Or better still why don't you show me. You know film directors are very visual people Kate. Very visual indeed. Show me your panties." He spoke in a quiet, controlled voice.

Kate felt a little foolish, not quite knowing what he meant. Did he want her to lift her skirt, take her skirt off, maybe take the panties off?

Seeing confusion on her face, he directed her, speaking slowly as though she were child. "Turnaround Kate, that's right." With his hand on her shoulders, he turned her away from him. Gabe stood very close behind her now, speaking almost directly into her ear, running his hand over her thigh.

"I'd like to see the panties you decided to wear. Are they very special? Did you wear them just for me? I don't recall asking you to wear any." He guided her firmly, his hand on her arm to the couch. "Bend over here," he said speaking quietly, his face close to hers, patting the dark leather of the couch back.

"What?" She turned her head to look at him, her eyes wide open in surprise. She wanted to check that she'd heard correctly.

She almost thought he joking but the look on his face and his tone told her that he was serious. He seemed to be challenging her, testing her to see how far she'd go. She stood motionless, standing her ground for a moment. She felt strangely immobilised as though he was speaking to some other person. Part of her wanted to please him. Part of her hated him for making her feel like a silly child.

"I said bend over Kate."

Absurdly, her brain registered not the strangeness of his request but his lack of manners, somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind she wanted him to say please. She thought, Say please and I'll do it.

He read her hesitation and reluctance to move as defiance. Placing his hand in the small of her back, he bent her firmly forward, pressing her down until her belly rested on the soft brown leather and her skirt stretched tightly over her round ass.

"Like this, Kate."

Again, the hot tears that had been held in check by her confusion and disbelief pricked in her eyes now as her embarrassment grew.

He directed her precisely. "Bend over more, keep your legs straight and dip your back, that's right." As she bent further, her breasts pushed into the upholstery sending a tiny wave of electric pleasure to her pussy.

"Spread your legs." When she didn't respond, he pressed his knee between hers roughly nudging her legs apart. "Spread your legs now Kate. Push your ass up. Come on Katie, show me."

Rational thought seemed beyond her at this point and Kate let herself be directed, pushed and prodded into position. Her face burned with shame. Her thighs were already beginning to feel the uncomfortable stretch in her muscles.

"Let's try it with your head down a little lower... yeah that's it Katie, just gorgeous. Such a sweet, tight, round ass, push it up just a little more, nice and high." His tone softened a little as he used his hands to guide her head down, until he was happy with the lewdness of her position. Gabe stood back for moment and enjoying the sight of her body as her skirt rode up rudely exposing her thighs, the skin of her buttocks and the black lacy edge of her panties.

Gabe ran his index finger along the line where the fabric of her panties met the bare flesh of the lower half of her buttocks. He felt her tremble, goosebumps appearing across her smooth skin. His finger slowly traveled across one sweet cheek into the dividing valley and slowly over the other buttock. Without a word, he did it again. Again his finger traced the lace edge of her panties where her bottom was revealed. He appeared to be emphatically underlining his discovery. Kate held her breath, every muscle in her body tense, waiting for his reaction.

His hands cupped the soft warm flesh of her buttock, briefly, first one side, then the other. Ever so slowly, taking the hem in his hands, he peeled her skirt up. Inch by inch, up it went over her upturned bottom until it gathered around her waist. She moaned out aloud as he revealed the sheer black panties stretched tight across her ass. She had most definitely been exposed.

"What's this? Pretty underwear for a provocative girl? Just as I predicted," he said a little smugly, palming her ass gently. She flinched, a little shocked at the heat of his hand as his finger crept under the lacy trim of her panties. His hand felt good. She found herself involuntarily pushing back against it just a fraction of an inch. An almost unseen movement that bought her flesh into contact with his hand more firmly. No matter how she willed herself to be indifferent to his touch, her body responded treacherously, moisture already gathering at her pussy lips.

Her sexy little panties were completely transparent, her smooth, pale skin clearly visible through the thin black fabric. Kate was afraid to breathe. At last, he spoke quietly, his index finger now lightly tracing circles on her bottom cheeks,

"Katie, Katie, Katie, Just as I thought. I'm quite good at the predicting game aren't I. Appears you've overlooked a small detail Kate and you know how I feel about details don't you? Such a beautiful ass, it's surely a sin to cover it...you're so very, very naughty. Thoroughly beautiful and thoroughly naughty. Did you wear them so you'd be in trouble?"

His low, scolding voice and questions had a strange hypnotic effect on her. She almost wanted him to raise his voice. She hadn't expected that his displeasure would be so quiet, so hard to bear.

"I felt sure that you could follow a direction. I'm disappointed in you. What am I going to do with you Katherine?" His fingers continued drawing circles on her flesh, tracing the divide of her ass through the thin fabric of her panties. "Naughty girl."

"I'm sorry, Gabe, I'm really sorry." Hearing genuine disappointment in his voice, she felt regretful and unsure, maybe she'd been mistaken about the game. She hadn't really believed that he'd be cross with her.

He reprimanded her now, in his quiet, firm voice. "Oh I don't know about that Katie love. You certainly don't sound very sorry. In fact, I think you sound rather defiant. You forget Kate; I'm a detail man. I can recognise sorry when I hear it honestly. I don't think you're being completely honest with me, are you Kate? Perhaps you forgot. Did you forget? I'm sure we had an agreement Katherine. Maybe you forgot what we'd agreed to?"