The Predicting Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me again. Tell me exactly Kate, then I'll understand what you want."

Kate became very still. Her struggles ceased as she concentrated on forming the words that would make him give her what she needed. Her voice became almost a whisper as she spoke slowly, aware of the delicious distracting sensations building between her legs, as his cock continued to tease and stretch her.

"I want your cock Gabe. I want you to push into me deep. Fill me up. I want to feel your hard cock go all the way inside me. I want to push my wet pussy back against you real hard so I can feel you rubbing against my hot ass. I want your cock in me now."

"Is that what you need Kate?" Gabe groaned.

With a low growling sound escaping from his mouth, Gabe pulled her hips back roughly, pushing his own forward at the same time, sinking into her hot tight cunt, impaling her on his thick cock with one swift thrust.

"Like this?" He looked down, enjoying the sight of his length disappearing into her.

"Yesss!... Yes, yes, yeah, like that, just like that, just like that."

He ground against her ass, rubbing against her in hard circular motions, inflaming the sting in her ass, making her squeal, his cock in her to the hilt. He made small rocking movements that had his cock bumping inside her, slowly building her pleasure to a white-hot peak, until she begged him for more. He pulled back, making her wriggle back seeking him. Kate went down to her elbows, arching her back, shamelessly thrusting her ass higher into the air for more of him.

"That's beautiful Kate," as he pushed into her deeper, his cock engulfed by the heat of her. He fucked her hard now, with slow, deep strokes, still controlling her movements as the feel of her hot ass grinding against him threatened to send him over the edge.

For Kate, the exquisite thrusting pressure of his cock sliding through her swollen pussy lips was almost too much to bear.

"Fuck... it's perfect, do that, do that..." she panted, concentrating on the sensation, her breath coming in little gasps.

"Slow down Kate, that's right, just go slow, there's no rush. I want to be inside you for as long as I can. You feel so fucking good." His hand slipped around her hip, seeking and finding her hard little clit, rubbing his thumb over it's surface, his hand feeling the length of his cock as it slipped in and out of her wetness.

"I can't go slow... I can't Gabe, I can't, it's too late. I want you now... fuck me now."

The urgency in her voice told him there was no turning back. Gabe pulled the length of his cock almost entirely out of her before rapidly plunging back into her slick wetness. Kate could hear the delicious wet sounds of his cock in her and her moans filling the room as her pussy clutched and gripped him. She desperately wanted the pleasure pain of his deep thrusts. Her movements became more demanding, seeking him, her hips writhing in a frenzy, pushing back against his hard cock again and again until she lost control, the wave of her climax peaking and crashing, making her cry out, shudder and tremble as she came.

Her wild moans driving him on, Gabe worked his hands up to her shoulders pushing her back hard on to him as her clenching pussy milked his cock. The sight of his cock emerging from her, wet and slick before sinking back into her cunt was more than he could bear. He thrust into her deeply, into the hot tight wetness of her, over and over, until he too, could hold on no longer. With a low growl and hard final thrust, he came deep inside her body, flooding her with his cum. He knees buckled a little with each shudder of his climax until finally he bent over her breathing hard, aware of the delicious scent of their sex.

Kate slumped forward exhausted, gloriously satisfied and somewhat shocked and overwhelmed by the intensity of her feelings. Looking down, Gabe realised that in his passion he'd gripped Kate hips hard enough to leave a complete set of pink finger marks on her pale skin. He bent to kiss them away thinking she would have bruises and a sore ass tomorrow. Maybe he'd offer to rub some cool balm into her skin later. Much, much later.

When her breathing had finally calmed, Kate slowly stood and turned to face him; her hair tousled wildly, her pretty face flushed pink with pleasure and a touch of shame. She grimaced as her tender bottom made contact with the sofa back.

"Hello, naughty girl. Next time no panties on that pretty ass of yours Kate, or you'll get more of the same, but harder," he said, his eyes smiling, watching her beautiful face as she comprehended his promise.

"Yes, Mr. Faraday... Sir," a cheeky grin played at the corners of her mouth.

"That goes for being cheeky to the Director too!" He grinned as he pulled her into a tight embrace, making her squirm and shriek loudly as he landed two rapid, sharp smacks on her bottom and squeezed her hot flesh in his hands.

Gabe kissed her face, brushing her hair to one side. He held her close for a moment. Cupping her face in his hands, he kissed her lips softly, breathing his words into her mouth. Her shining eyes held his. Kate gave him that naughty girl smile that turned her into wicked minx.

"I like the way you do business Miss Spencer. In fact, I'm predicting a very long and pleasurable association."