The Predicting Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt confused, not really sure what she'd agreed to.

"N-no I didn't forget," she admitted, her words came out in small voice.

"Well okay then, we've established that you have no apparent memory loss...Do you think that wilful disobedience could be the problem Katie? Because, disobedience, well that's another matter all together. Answer me, Kate."

"I'm sorry." She wasn't going to own up. Again, her voice was barely audible. Her breath coming in little gasps, making speech difficult. Was she sorry? Kate didn't know what she felt. The only thing she knew for certain was that she had wanted him and that the thought made her pussy wet. She also knew that she had deliberately provoked him and now he seemed intent on teaching her some kind of lesson, a hard lesson.

His hand roamed over her backside, squeezing and rubbing her soft flesh, pushing at the crease between her cheeks, still encased in her panties, making her pussy ache terribly. Gabe loved the way her firm cheeks filled his hands. He couldn't resist pinching her gently as if testing her ripeness. She squealed a girlish sound that made him smile.

"What do you think should happen to a defiant, disobedient girl Katie? While you think about that, I'll remove the offending garment, shall I?"

Was he going to fuck her like this? Was this his prize for guessing right about her damn panties? Kate cringed, screwing her up eyes, closing them tightly to close out the vision of herself, bent, bare assed like a naughty child awaiting punishment for her misdemeanors.

He hooked his warm fingers in to the waistband of her panties. Lifting the band away from the curves of her hips, he tugged the panties down until he fully exposed her beautiful, pale, round ass. He left the panties stretched tightly at her thighs, framing her nakedness. Gabe swallowed hard at the sight, his cock becoming uncomfortably constricted in his pants. A small moan escaped from Kate's lips as the cool air made contact with her naked flesh.

Leaning over, he placed a soft kiss on each smooth cheek, inhaling the tantalising scent of her.

"Perfect, naughty Kate, just perfect."

God, she knew he could see all of her now. As if reading her mind and wanting to illustrate the fact, Gabe pressed his fingers to her exposed pussy lips. She gasped as he probed, tormenting her.

"Please... don't."

"Don't what Kate? Don't touch you? Don't play with your silky little pussy, that's already all wet and swollen and pink?" She moaned as his finger pushed deep into her slick folds.

"You like to play the provocative little tease, don't you Kate?"

"No," she panted. She squeezed her sex flesh to grip his finger, moaning in disappointment when he withdrew it.

"You play the tease well Kate, you're charming and pretty, but naughty girls like you always get into trouble sooner or later, don't they?"

He rested his hand on her ass cheek. She could feel the weight and warmth of it. She wanted his touch desperately. He bent down, putting his face close to hers. He knew perfectly well what she had said, but he wanted to hear her denial again.

"Sorry Katie, you're going to need to speak up."

"No!" She cried, as his finger slid into her wetness again.

"No pun intended Kate, but I don't really think you're in any position to say no to anything at the moment, are you? " Withdrawing his finger, he drew wet circles on her skin with her juice.

"No, please... really, I'm sorry."

"Sorry Kate? Sorry that your beautiful bare ass is bent over my couch, begging to be spanked?" His questions made her physically squirm. She could only think that somehow she'd let herself be reduced to little more than her body parts. She was her aching pussy. She was her naked ass. The rest of Kate Spencer had ceased to exist.

Face burning with the heady combination of desire and embarrassment, she stammered quietly, "I'm s-sorry... about the panties, I should have known you'd be angry. I didn't want you to be angry."

"I'm not angry Kate, a little disappointed that's all. How would it be if everyone on my film set took it into their heads to do whatever they pleased, to ignore my instructions? To defy my directions? To deny my requests. Do you think that would work Kate?

"No," she whispered.

"What do you think we should do about your behavior? Should I punish you Kate? Spank your pretty, bare bottom hard until it's quite pink? Is that what you need?"

"N-no, " she whispered again.

"Yes Kate, I think the answer you want is yes."

Standing and taking up his position behind her. Gabe brushed his hand lightly over her bottom, almost skimming the soft skin, surveying his target. Caressing her more firmly, he rubbed her buttocks hard for a moment enjoying the feel of her firm flesh and cool skin. Stepping back a little, he feasted on the sight of her pretty round bottom and the delicious curves of her. The pale smooth skin he'd soon redden.

"Let's begin shall we?" he said quietly almost to himself.

She heard a loud swooshing sound as he raised his hand and bought it down hard on her right buttock. A little yelp escaped from her lips. He spanked her again, firmly spanking each cheek in turn, leaving pink handprints on her skin. Again, his heavy hand met her bare ass. Once, twice, his hand fell.

"I think that's exactly what you deserve isn't Kate? I do believe I'm going to enjoy giving you what you really need."

"Aaaghh!"

Kate let out a moan as the sting of her flesh registered. The pain shocked and surprised her. She really thought he'd been playing, that maybe he'd give her a few playful spanks and all would be forgiven. His hand told her something very different. He seemed intent on really punishing her. He waited a moment before allowing his hand to fall again.

"Keep your bottom up Kate." He pressed the small of her back gently, making her bottom tilt more invitingly upward. "That's better, much better."

Smack!

Smack!

"Aaaghh." She grunted as he slapped her again.

His spanks heated her skin. The stinging slaps became louder. Gabe enjoyed the resilience of her firm flesh against his hand. She let out little cries as the spanks grew harder, trying to clench her cheeks to no avail against the hot sting. Again, he brought his hand down hard right across the centre of her bottom. The loud slapping sounds filled her ears and the room.

The spanks stung and she began to hurt. Still he continued spanking her poor pink bottom, building the speed, harder and faster. He loved the way her reddened flesh bounced and jiggled under his hand.

"Ohhh...ow! Please...please..."

Gabe paused for just a moment to clarify her request, enjoying the heat of her skin under his hand. "Please what Katie? Spank you harder?"

"No, please, I'm sorry, I really am," she sobbed a little and struggled to rise.

He gently placed a hand in the middle of her back and repositioned her. "Bend over, push your bottom out Kate, open your legs wider, I want to see all of you as I spank you. Be brave, then I'll know you're truly sorry, sweet girl. His voice soothed her. His hands rubbed over her hot flesh, reigniting the sting of his spanks. The heat of his caresses spread, radiating as pleasure to her pussy.

She did as he asked, bending again, moving her legs a little wider apart, as far as the panties bunched at her thighs would allow. She knew without doubt that he would see her wetness. She no longer cared. She wanted his punishment. She wanted his forgiveness and yet her pussy ached as the smouldering heat seeped into her.

Gabe admired the view of her beautiful ass pushed up over the back of the couch, pink and vulnerable. He could clearly see her pretty, shaved pussy lips nestled in between her thighs, so tempting, begging for attention, her sweet puckered asshole making him think of his cock there, stretching her flesh open. He stroked his finger along her slit, feeling her wetness. Kate whimpered. His cock throbbed and grew harder.

She heard him groan, a deep, lust filled sound that escaped involuntarily from his mouth. She heard his want for her but he seemed determined to remain undistracted.

He resumed her punishment. He spanked her upturned bottom hard again, a dozen times on each cheek. Rapid spanks that made her cry out. Spanks that made her sway a little from side to side. Spanks that made her want him. Spanks that made her bottom burn. Spanks that made her pussy soaking wet.

"Stop, stop now, please," she pleaded with him.

Spank!

Spank!

She whimpered and fretted not knowing how much more she could take. Her ass was on fire. She cried out at each spank, finding them harder to bear. Still he continued. His hand now beating a steady, scorching rhythm on her bottom.

"Ohhh, ohh! I can't....please, I can't...it hurts." She panted and begged him.

"Oh yes it's supposed to hurt Katie and even tomorrow your sore bottom is going to remind you of the price a naughty girl pays for her misbehaviour."

Seeing and hearing that she was close to her limit, he began to spank her much more slowly. Hard, slow smacks. He made her wait for each one. Watching for that moment when she seemed to relax into the false belief that each spank was the last. When at last they landed, each smack sent electric shocks through her body straight to her simmering pussy.

He seemed to lift her bottom with each slap. She was pushed forward a little by their impact. Her hands gripped the cushions in front of her to steady herself. Kate began to squirm and wriggle as her ass got hotter. Her pussy grinding against the couch seeking relief for the ache that tormented her.

"Hold still Kate and push your bottom out or you'll make it worse for yourself."

Each smack found its target. It hurt like hell. Her skin burned. Still she wanted it. Longed for it. Needed it. He waited as she raised her ass again obediently to receive each stinging stroke, pushing back against his hand, biting her lip hard to keep from moaning out loud. The heat set fire to her pussy.

She whimpered as he paused to tug the bunched up panties down to her ankles and off with a swift pull. He placed the dainty garment carefully on the couch seat in front of her so she could see them clearly as her punishment continued. Taking up his position again, he surveyed her skin looking for areas he'd missed, he spanked her soft white thighs, turning them pink in an instant. She felt she could take no more, stamping her feet to rid herself of the sting.

"Oh! Oww!! Please Gabe, I'm sorry...pleeasse! No more! I'm sorry." Tears filled her eyes and she sobbed.

"Are you Kate?" He asked quietly, laying a hand on her back, moving close to her. "You're not sorry I spanked you, are you? You liked that Kate. Your wet pussy says you did. You never thought you'd be the kind of girl, who likes to be spanked, have her bare bottom toasted, did you? But you came here looking for sweet trouble didn't you? There's no need to be ashamed Katie love. Even naughty girls get what they really need in the end."

Kate arched back to meet his hand as he placed more gentle spanks at the junction of her thighs and pussy. The spanks became more like hard, insistent pats, making a slight splatting sound as they connected with her wetness. His fingers smacked across her pouting pussy lips. Again and again. He slowed; teasing her with hard little spanks that struck up onto her clit, making her squirm against his hand. Spreading her cheeks with one hand, his fingers narrowed to slap her pretty exposed asshole making her squeal and writhe and rise to her toes.

"Another twenty and we're done Kate."

"Twenty! No Gabe...please." She made to rise.

"Bend over Kate or I'll make it forty!"

He finally drew her punishment to an end with another torrent of loud smacks, delivering them in sets of five stinging spanks, counting quietly while she writhed and moaned. When he'd finished, Gabe lent over her body placing a soft kiss on each fiery red upturned cheek, feeling their burning heat with his lips, breathing in her heady scent, worshipping her, forgiving her, preparing her for her reward. She reached around frantically wanting to rub away the burning soreness but he held her wrist, denying her comfort -- that would be his job.

He ground his palm firmly against her dripping pussy, spreading her sweet juice as a salve to cool her heated flesh. Her sobs subsided and turned to cries of pain rekindled, mixed with moans of pure pleasure.

"Yesss..."she panted, her eyes closed, "Please...please do it," she begged him her voice urgent.

His mouth grazed at her flesh, covering the hot skin with wet kisses and bites that had her squirming beneath him. He couldn't help himself. He wanted to devour her. Gabe spread her hot ass cheeks wide apart and licked at her pretty asshole her, making her gasp. His mouth moved lower and sucked the salty sweet juice that puddled around her swollen pussy lips. Kate squirmed and pushed back against him. Her knees bent, her back arched, rudely pushing out her red ass even further. He sucked her soft, fleshy lips into his mouth. She was on the verge of exploding, panting and moaning with pleasure as he licked and sucked her.

His slid his fingers into her hot wetness, pushing hard. Her drenched pussy gripped him. His fingers found the centre of her pleasure. Again and again his fingers found that place inside her, making her moan. Thrusting back against his hand, she begged him, "Yesss...fuck me with your fingers, pleasse."

"Lovely, lovely, naughty girl, Katie love. Fuck! You're so hot. My beautiful bad girl. I want you so much. You're so very perfect all bent over like that, pretty red ass in the air, giving yourself to me. Lewd and so wet. Come for me, sweet girl, come," again that low voice, coaxing the pleasure out her as he fucked her fast with his fingers, plunging hard in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Kate's hips shamelessly writhed to grind her swollen clit down hard onto his other hand, the soft pads of his fingers making her moan.

"Please don't stop...please," she begged him." Don't stop!" she demanded.

His fingers plunged into her repeatedly, insistently pressing, probing and bumping hard into her wetness, triggering clenching spasms deep in her body.

Kate could hear herself pleading, moaning, and wailing almost ...flying as the waves of pleasure that started at the very centre of her, engulfed her completely. She squeezed her thighs, crushing his hand in their grip. She came hard, soaking him with her sweet juice.

Gabe kept his fingers inside her, feeling her clenching shudders, enjoying the pulsating waves until they subsided a little. Even as Kate panted, struggling to catch her breath, he continued to stroke her swollen pussy. His fingers relentlessly seeking to pleasure her. He thumbed slippery juice across her engorged clit, making her twitch and squirm, keeping her just on the edge of coming again.

Kate whimpered, surprised and a little ashamed at her hunger for pleasure. She felt nowhere near satisfied, if anything, she felt physically empty. A longing to be filled ached in her pussy. "Yes, oh please, yes, do it, please."

He pushed her top up to her shoulders and placed small kisses up along the smooth skin of her spine until his body covered hers entirely. Kate could feel his hardness pressing up against her sore bottom.

Gabe spoke in a low coaxing voice, "Please what Kate? You're going to have to tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it." He slipped his fingers out her, leaving her bereft. He left just his fingertips barely touching the entrance of her pussy.

"I want you," she hissed, pushing her pussy back hard against his fingers, wanting to be filled, wincing as his hand bumped against the tender flesh of her hot ass.

"Your pussy wants me, I can feel that." He laughed a little as her wet pussy clenched tightly around his fingers in response." You're going to have to be more precise than that Kate." Again he denied her any relief. His fingers toyed with her swollen pussy lips. He gently pulled and tugged at the fleshy lips, enjoying the sight of her pretty red ass dancing as she sought satisfaction. He stood, keeping his fingers just barely in contact with her.

Unable to contain her frustration any longer and knowing that unless she did what he wanted, the heavy ache building in her pussy would never be relieved, she hissed, "Christ you want me to beg you, don't you?"

Taking a step back, Gabe swiftly shed his clothes, finally releasing his hard cock from its confinement.

"No Katie love, I just want you to be specific, you know how like details. Tell me what you want Kate. Perhaps you want me to spank you some more?" He punctuated his question with a hard smack to the centre of her bottom, making her yelp. "You liked that didn't you? This wet pussy tells me you did. Stand up a little, Kate, I want to see your face when you tell me what you need." When she hesitated he spanked her backside again with a stinging upward slap.

"Ow!"

"Stand up Kate and tell me or I'll punish you all over again, we'll start right from the beginning and keep going until you say the words." Another spank landed across her soft thighs. "Perhaps I'll find a paddle to really heat your naughty bottom up with."

Feeling the stinging fire in her punished buttocks Kate felt quite sure that she didn't want to provoke any further chastisement.

Gabe put his hands on her hips and helped her up until she bent with her hands resting on the warm leather of the couch where her belly had been. He leant close alongside her, brushing her hair from her face, his mouth trailing kisses along her smooth neck to her ear. His hand roamed gently caressing the hot skin of her ass. His hard cock rubbed against her thigh as he spoke.

"Tell me Kate."

"I want you," she said, her head still slightly downcast, concentrating on the exquisite sensations as the fleshy pad of his thumb explored between her ass cheeks, rubbing her slick juice over the soft skin of her asshole, over and over.

"Yes? Look at me Kate. You want me?"

"I want you inside me," she turned her head so her dark eyes locked on to his. Her faced was flushed and just a little tear-stained. He kissed her face, wiping a salty tear away with his lips.

"Here?" He pressed his thumb against the velvety mouth of her bottomhole, making her wriggle.

She shook her head, breathing hard.

"Here? Just here?" He pushed his fingers deep into her pussy, making her moan and throw her head back.

"Yesss!" She was wanton.

"What do you want inside you Kate, my fingers?"

"I want your cock inside me." She was desperate.

"Yes?"

"I want to you to fuck me," she panted.

"How can I resist a request like that Kate?

"I want you to fuck me now!" The more she said it, the more she wanted it! He was driving her crazy, turning her into some kind of wild woman.

"Tell me again." His breathing was ragged.

"Fuck me please." His words and fingers tormented her.

"Like this Kate?" He stood behind her now, pulling at her reddened ass cheeks, opening her, guiding his hard cock between her swollen pink lips, just holding himself at the entrance of her slick pussy, nudging her hot flesh.

"Spread your legs wider Kate."

His hands moved up to hold her hips tightly, holding her still, preventing her from pushing backwards onto him.

"Yesss, please Gabe, more...all the way, please do it."

Gabe pressed his cock into her wetness a fraction on an inch, feeling her lips spread and her pussy grip him tightly. He let out a groan of pleasure.

"Is this what you want?" His own voice was thick with desire. He teased her, his cock making tiny stabbing movements, just rubbing the head against her wetness.

"Fuck me please Gabe, I want your cock." She was frantic now. Still he held her hips hard, controlling her movements.