The Prescription Ch. 03

Story Info
She discovers new things about herself.
15.4k words
4.66
24.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude:

Divorced mother of 2, Lynn Stewart was running errands around town one winter day. She stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and saw something that changed her...

For the fullest enjoyment of the story, please read the first two chapters of "The Prescription," to understand what she saw and how it affected her. Chapter 3 continues.

Enjoy...Compliments of Caring Elf

*******

Cast Of Characters (Through Chapter 3…In order of appearance)

Lyn, Lynn, Lynne Stewart-- Main Character (divorced fiftyish mother of 2) (she

uses her maiden name) (Chapter 1, 2, 3)

Mr. Hopper- Owner of the pharmacy Lynn stops at. He is the pharmacist who was giving Karen a spanking when Lynn saw them (Chapter 1)

Karen Kern -- Acquaintance -- It was Karen that Lynn saw getting a spanking in the pharmacy. Ultimately gave Lynn her First Spanking…and more (Married, fiftyish mother of 4) (Chapter 1, 3)

Jim Kern -- Karen's Husband (Chapter 1, 3)

Dr. Stone -- Psychologist and Counselor who Karen referred…Lynn talks to the doctor about her discovery of spanking and feelings. When she indicates she wants to experience more, the doctor refers her to Don and Betty Phillips (Chapter 2)

Don and Betty Phillips -- Spanking couple who gave Lynn her second spanking and first spanking sex (Chapter 2)

Ellen and Harry Stewart -- Lynn's parents (Chapter 3)

Gerald (Gerry) and Ann Williams -- Karen Kerns' parents (Chapter 3)

*******

The Prescription (Chapter 3)

Snow was falling again...but I didn't care. I got the kids off to school and the called my office to tell them that I was taking a couple of days off to take care of some personal business. Luckily for me I had plenty of time coming to me and they didn't mind.

I sat on a fluffy pillow as my ass was still very sore from the spanking. Looking out the kitchen window, I sipped a hot cup of coffee, watched the snow flakes fall and thought about what I had experienced in the past few days.

I couldn't believe that straight laced, boring Lynn Stewart, whose idea of exciting sex before this week was doing it in the back seat of a car, had, in the space of a few days, been spanked twice, engaged in sex with women and had fucked and sucked a relative stranger. Even more unbelievable was the fact that I loved every minute of it!

I had started to pour my second cup of coffee when the phone rang. Putting the coffee cup down, I picked up the receiver and said, "Hello?"

"Lynne, "the voice on the other end said, "This is Dr. Stone...how are you?"

"Fine, "I replied.

"I was just calling to find out how your meeting went with Don Phillips?"

"It went fine. It was a wonderful. They are a very nice couple."

"Oh, you met his wife, Betty."

"Yes, we spent several wonderful hours together."

"Are you ok with everything, "Dr. Stone asked. "Do you want to come in and talk about any of it?"

"No, "I replied, "I think I'm ok with everything. I just need time to digest what has happened and where I go from here."

"Ok, that sounds reasonable. Just remember that I'm here if you need me."

"Thanks Dr. Stone, I'll keep it in mind."

"Good luck."

"Thanks...goodbye."

I hung up the phone and picked up my coffee again. 'That was very nice of her to call and check on me, 'I thought. Everyone I had met was very nice...Karen...Don and Betty....hmmmmm.

I put the coffee cup in the sink; made sure I had locked the door and headed for the bedroom. My bottom may be sore but I felt the definite need for my vibrator.

* * *

The calendar said Wednesday, December 15. It had been almost a week since I had my spanking with Don and Betty. Even though I wasn't still sore from the spanking Don had given me, the memory of the spanking continued to produce a warm sensual feeling in me.

I had called in earlier in the week and told them I would be taking a couple of days off…after the other day I extended it for the whole week Jennifer, my assistant said that was no problem, she would cover for me on whatever needed to be done. I couldn't help but think that I've taken more days off in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 3 years. The key difference though, was that, with the events of the last week, I have never felt so alive...so excited... so much a woman.

The kids were at school during the daytime, at least until 4 o'clock with after school activities. I took advantage of that time and spent a lot of it on the web looking up my new found passion. I put the word "spanking" in the search engine and was shocked to see the number of references that came back. I found that I had to refine the search a little to eliminate the references to disciplinary spankings for children: I certainly wasn't interested in any of that.

As I culled through the remaining references, I found a number of them were purely trash and even what I considered pornographic. I eventually came across a small number of sites though that seemed to take a more "social or slightly professional" approach, if that is what you could call it, to the topic of adult spanking. I started to read.

I was amazed (and quite excited) at what I was reading. I read about how to spank, spanking implements, why individuals like to be spanked (like myself), why other individuals like to be the spankers and how to do it safely and sensually. I was surprised to find that spanking and sex were not the same: there are individuals who may like you to spank them for the spanking itself, not as part of any sexual activity.

I read about the light bondage and discipline associated with spanking, about disciplinary spankings, sensual spankings, birthday spankings, maintenance spankings, dominants, submissives, techniques, aftercare and safe play. I looked at some pictures that exhibited spanking examples and also found some sites where individuals wrote about their personal spanking experiences.

I don't think I had ever used my vibrator more than I did during those days. I know the batteries had been in there for a while, but I still swear I burnt them out between Monday and Tuesday in the day (and nights after the kids went to bed). I do know that when I replaced them on Wednesday morning I made sure they were some of the new extended life type...after all, I couldn't have "my friend" die on me in the middle of ...uh...things.

I looked at the clock...it was only 10:30... I had no plans so I decided to go back to bed and... "relax" for a while with my "close personal friend" and my memories of Don, Betty and Karen.

* * *

After I had "relaxed" for while, I decided to go to the mall to treat myself to lunch and kill a few hours...sort of "clear my head" of spanking and be around other people. As I walked past the VICTORIA'S SECRET, who should I run into coming out of the store but Karen.

"Hi Karen."

"She turned back with a surprised but warm look. "Lynn, how ARE you?"

"Fine, "I replied, "and yourself?"

"Oh...same old...same old. Just doing some shopping for my husband, Jim...This is the only store he never minds me spending a ton of money in. After all, why should he...he gets the direct benefit of what I buy. By the way, how did it work out with Dr Stone?"

"Fine...just fine."


"Did you decide to...continue to experiment with what you had experienced?"

"Yes."

Was she able to connect you with anyone?"

"Yes. I met Don Phillips and his wife, Betty."

"Yes, I know them...a very lovely couple. Would it be embarrassing to you if I asked how it went?"

"No, not at all. As a matter of fact, I'd love to talk about it. Do you have time for lunch, I 'd love to have a drink and talk about it...I have a thousand questions."

Karen laughed. "I think I can spare the time to assist a friend of the 'art'. Where would you like to go?"

"There's a nice restaurant on the top level."

"Yes, I know it...that's fine." Taking me by the arm, she said, "shall we...?"

"Definitely..."

It only took five minutes to ride the escalators up to the restaurant. It wasn't that crowded so we had our choice of tables. I requested a quiet one in the corner, away from the other tables so that our conversations would not be overheard. As excited as the concept of sex and spanking made me, I wasn't yet ready to proclaim that fact to the world.

In a sense, it was a wonderful lunch. I wanted to talk about what had occurred, the people, how I felt and what I thought. I confessed all to Karen as if we had been life long friends instead of relative strangers until a few days ago. Karen and I talked, ate and drank wine for about two hours...it passed as though it was 20 minutes.

"So what you're telling me," Karen said, "if I hear you correctly, is that you have become an enthusiast of...shall we call it, the art of the warm bottom."

"I guess that's about it."

"That's wonderful! You're a very attractive and sensual woman Lynn. I don't mind admitting that I was very turned on after I had spanked you."

I know I blushed, my eyes looking down at the wine glass. "I assure you, the feeling was mutual though I never would have thought so. I like men and never even thought of being with a...another woman."

Karen laughed again. "I assure you Lynn, I am a card carrying heterosexual woman who loves nothing more than the feeling of a mans' dick in my hands, mouth or between my legs. I have four wonderful children that were not accidents and a husband who has no reason to look anywhere else for his sexual satisfaction...all that being said, I'm a woman and a sexual being. Sex is not something dirty or to be ashamed of...in fact it can be very beautiful. That morning with you was very beautiful."

"Well, I kind of feel the same," I said.

"I'm glad because, given the opportunity to spank and pleasure you again, I wouldn't hesitate. However, given the choice between you and my man...well, there would be no question about it...HE is the one who gets laid."

"That seems fair," I added. "But..."

"But what," Karen asked?

"I guess...well, I'm just unsure what do I do now or where do I go from here. Dr Stone said I can talk to her if I feel the need, but…

"But?"

"Well…is that what I do from here on out when I want to be spanked?"

"No. Dr Stone is fine, but you will have to develop relationships in which you can safely enjoy...well...our 'art."

"I have enough problems finding time to date no less look for people who...well...you know what."

"I understand, but let me tell you about when I first pursued spanking."

"You told me how you started as a result of an initiation when we were together."

"Yes, that was my introduction, but after that I was in the same situation as you. The difference was that I didn't have anyone to talk to about this. I was embarrassed by the fact that I was turned on by spanking, but none the less I was determined to have it as part of my sexual pleasures."

"What did you do?"

"Well initially, I turned to my boyfriend, Tom. He wasn't into spanking but I thought how hard could it be for him to spank my bare bottom."

"And...?"

"Lynn, in addition to enjoying a good bottom warming, you must also develop an appreciation for safety. I didn't know that when I started."

"What happened?"

"One night, I was really horny and consequently, so was Tommy. We started in the car kissing and petting. After about 15 minutes of this we were in a sixty-nine position with me sucking his cock as he fondled and licked my slit through my panties...I had a strict rule that I never took my panties unless we were in a locked room. I knew my roommate was going to be out for the night so I suggested we stop until we got to my bedroom. At first he was kind of pissy about stopping before he came, but then he realized the added benefits of being there. Me, I just wanted to take my panties off and have him tongue me to orgasm."

"When we got to my room, I don't know which of us was hornier: we were both kind of all over each other. It was during our mutual pawing that he commented that I was being a very naughty lady. Well, that triggered the desire for me. I told him yes I was and that I should be spanked."

"He kind of looked at me and said that he would fuck me good and hard instead. I knew I wanted to be laid, but I also knew that I wanted a good hard spanking first. I told him that he was not getting laid until I had been properly spanked for my naughtiness. Well, what ensued was not what I imagined or wanted. He really didn't understand the concept of sexual spanking and as a result, instead of a spanking and fucking, I got beaten and not too politely raped."

"Needless to say, we didn't see each other after that and It was a long time before I engaged in spanking again. You see I hadn't taken any safety measures. Tom wasn't into spanking and didn't understand the difference between a spanking and a beating. He didn't know when to stop and we hadn't set up any safe word to signal him to stop. Lastly, even though we had gone out with each other for a couple of months, I should have had someone else there to look out for my interest. As it turned out, I got off quite easy....I understand he was arrested a few years later for beating up a woman and putting her in the hospital."

I took a gulp of my wine. "You're scaring me Karen."

"I don't mean to but I just want you to enjoy yourself and not have any bad experiences."

"Great...now I feel back at the starting point...what do I do?"

Karen looked at me then reached forward and took hold of my hand. "Lynn, how serious are you about this...I mean it's one thing to have a good experience and move on, but its another thing to want to continue to participate."

"I'm...not sure what you mean," I replied.

"Lynn honey...if you enjoy a little spanking as part of sex play, that's great...it can be very sensual....it's a great kind of like of foreplay."

"You can say that all right," I said.

"On the other hand," she continued, "people such as myself, really enjoy "the art" of spanking... and we love sharing with others. We are, however, very wary of new people. I took a chance on you when you came by last week....I don't know why since I have never done anything like that before but I sort of sensed something in you. Some people who try spanking think they like it but get very uncomfortable when faced with the...the openness...the feelings...the deep emotional effects that they experience in spanking, either as the spanker or the spankee. I guess I'm saying...do you feel you would enjoy those types of experiences... or is it just foreplay for you?"

I looked at her.

"If you have any doubts, that's ok. You can always ask your boyfriend, if you feel he is open to it and can be trusted, for a spanking as part of your sex play. If, however, you want to open yourself to some wonderful experiences, I'd be happy to help you in any way I can."

I still sat and looked at her. I hadn't expected this so I didn't know what to say. Something deep inside me took over however and I was kind of stunned with my answer to her. Placing my other hand on top of hers, I looked into her eyes. "Karen, this is not a passing fancy for me. I want to learn...to experience...to feel. I'll admit that I'm nervous, maybe even a little scared, but I was nervous and scared on my wedding night when I lost my virginity, even though I was dying to have it happen. Karen...help me...trust me...you won't regret it."

She looked into my eyes, smiled, leaned over the table and kissed me on the forehead.

"Tell you what," Karen said, "Jim is taking the kids skiing tomorrow…I don't go since I hate the cold and it gives me free time to do some Christmas shopping and pamper myself. What are your kids doing…do they ski because I'm sure Jim would be glad to take them with him?

"My ex is taking them tonight through Sunday as part of our joint custody arrangement"

"Great...what do you say then to coming over in the morning about nine and we'll spend the day shopping, gossiping and eating?"

"Sure," I answered, "why not."

"Then it's settled. You'll come as I said, about nine…oh…can you bring some of the pastries from that bakery you went to last time…they were great…that is if you don't mind/"

I laughed. "No, not at all…I'd be happy to…any particular favorites you like?'

"They were all scrumptious…you choose. What time is it?"

I looked at my watch...it was a little after 2:30.

"About 2:30, "I replied.

"Good God, "Karen said," I've got to go, I've still got a ton of shopping to do for dinner. I really enjoyed our time together. As a matter of fact, to be honest, seeing you and our lunch conversation has gotten me hot. I hope my husband hasn't had too hard a day today because I mean to give him a really hard night."

"The feeling is mutual," I said adding, "only as far as being hot...not your husband."

Karen laughed again as she put her jacket on and gathered her packages, "I don't really think he would mind after seeing you." Reaching into her purse she removed two twenties and put them on the table. "That should cover my share of lunch."

I took them and gave them back to her. "Lunch is on me...call it repayment for all you've done for me."

"Till Saturday then...take care."

"I will."

Gathering her bags, she turned and left: I watched her walk out the door. For the first time in my life I was conscious of the fact that I was watching another woman's ass and thinking how, not only would I like to see it bare, but I would love turning it rosy pink.

I settled the bill and left for home. I was in a bit of a hurry...I knew I had an urgent appointment before the kids got home with my vibrator. 'Damn lights never cooperate when you need them to, 'I thought.

* * *

The kids came barreling through the door about four. Luckily, by that time, I was calm, cool and satisfied as I prepared dinner.

After dinner I helped them pack for their time with their father. It was only going to be a few days and he lived on the other side of town so they weren't going to be that far away, but the way they packed you would think they were on an expedition to the South Pole…or North Pole considering the time of the year.

Their father came for them about 8:30, right on time. There were hugs and kisses, some "bye moms", more hugs and kisses and finally what warms every moms heart…"I love you mom." They were off and the house fell into silence.

* * *

I woke up very early the next morning…I hadn't slept well. Normally with no one to make breakfast for and get out of the house, I would have taken the opportunity to sleep in, but that was not the case this day. …I guess just wasn't used to the silence.

It had started to snow lightly during the night so I sat at the table, dawdling over a cup of coffee and watched the snow flakes fall…It all seemed very pretty, quiet and peaceful.

I watched the snow until about 8:30 before I decided to call Karen and see if she still wanted me to come over. She answered on the second ring and sounded a little out of breath.

"Jim and the kids just left," she said." I'm just going to jump into a shower…how soon will you be here?"

"I have to grab a shower myself, but I'll probable leave in about half an hour…is that ok?"

"Sure, just don't forget the bakery goodies, I'm starving this morning."

"I won't, see you in a little while."

Hanging up the phone I thought to my self I'd better get moving.

* * *

Traffic was light. It took less time to get to Karen's house than it did the first time. I was thankful for that since I was afraid my stop would make me really late. I had picked up a good selection of goodies since she had indicated that she liked the pastries I had brought on my first visit