The Prescription Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled up in front of the house Karen was outside picking up her paper. She waived with a broad smile on her face.

"Hi! Good morning! Come on in, the coffee is just finishing up."

"Be there in a second," I replied, "just need to get something from the back"

I grabbed my bag from the back seat and, with a brisk stride, crossed the lawn and headed for the front door that Karen was holding the door open. As I entered, she closed the door behind me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm so glad you were able to come."

"Well, thanks for inviting me," I replied.

She looked down at the bag in my hand. "Is that what I hope it is?"

"I stopped just as you asked…goodies to have with our coffee."

Her eyes lit up. "From Brokers' Bakery?"

"Where else, "I replied.

"God I love you," she said taking the bag I was offering." Come on in and sit down."

I followed her into the kitchen and sat in the same chair I had the last time I was here. She poured two cups of the freshly brewed coffee and brought them to the table. Before sitting down herself she retrieved two small plates and a platter from an overhead cabinet and set them down in front of us. Opening the bag from the bakery, she placed a croissant on each of our plates and the remaining pastries on the platter...

"I assume you'd like to start with a croissant…do you want any butter or jam," she asked.

"No, these are rich just as is."

"Isn't that the truth?"

You would think we were two women who had been starved on a deserted island for a year the way we gulped down the croissants and other goodies from the bakery.

Sitting back and sipping her coffee, Karen looked at me. "I just wanted to say that I am glad I you were able to come today. I love my husband and the kids but it's nice to have the time alone and spend it with a friend."

"Well," I said, "I'm glad to be here."

"Ok, now that we have been fed, have our coffee and the time, shall we continue with our conversation from the mall?'

"Please," I answered.

"You start sweetie…"

There was a pregnant silence…we both sipped the coffee, "Karen, can I be frank?"

"Sure, "she replied.

"The last few days or should I say couple of weeks have been a whirlwind to me. If you told me a month ago that I would like being spanked or watching some one being spanked, I would have said you're crazy. When I was married, my ex, from time to time, talked about swapping with another couple or having a threesome. I let him know in no uncertain terms that it would be a cold day in hell before I would go for that, yet I look at just a couple of days ago. I went to a strangers house, got stripped bare, spanked and then willingly… no… no happily participated in a three way with him and his wife. It was wonderful! I never felt so alive and free…and special."

"I know, "Karen said. "I felt the same way the first time Jim and I shared someone. He confessed that he was attracted to this woman who ran the coffee shop he stopped at each morning and that he thought she might be amenable to a threesome with the two of us. Before that time, like you said, I would have told him 'cold day in hell mister' but by then I was getting my spankings, so I figured since he is indulging me, I should at least once indulge him."

"What happened?"

"Well, to get heated up so to speak I made an appointment to get a spanking that morning. When I came home, we spent a couple of hours in bed fucking our brains out. It put me in a good mood and took the edge off his anticipation of the evening."

"I'm getting excited, "I said, "Go on."

"Well, I'll save the details for another time, but suffice to say Jim had a ball being serviced by two women, I experienced my first time being with a woman and even though Jim didn't know it, Evelyn turned out to be a spanking enthusiast who gave Jim his first mild spanking."

"Wow…what a story."

"Yeah, that was a night and next day alright," she said looking down lost in memory as she idly circling her coffee mug. "What about you, tell me about the sexual side of Lynn Stewart."

"There's not much to tell," I replied.

"Tell you what, let's step back a bit…I think there is more to Lynn Stewart that she realizes. Let's get away from recent happenings and go back to earlier times…tell me about… your early experiences with sex…how did you learn…your first orgasm…when you lost "it"…your husband, boyfriends…whatever sparks that fire in you. When you're done…I'll do the same…deal?'

I blushed…she was asking for intimate details. I thought for a brief second and came to the conclusion why not.

"Deal."

I took a deep breath, a sip of the coffee and began

"We never talked about sex at home when I was growing up…in fact, I learned about "the birds and the bees" from gossip with my girlfriends. At first I couldn't believe what they were telling me but I did get tingly feelings and damp 'down there' when they would talk about it. It got so that at night, when I went to bed, I would pull the covers up to my neck so if anyone looked in it would appear that I was sleeping. I would then pull my pajama top up and touch my breasts…I would hold them and run my hands all around them, especially the nipples. I would gently brush my nipples with the palm of my hands…I loved what I felt when I did that. Gradually I moved onto pinching them… lightly at first and them more firmly. As I grew older and they got bigger and seemed to become more sensitive and I loved it. Eventually I found that I could bring it close enough to my mouth that I could lick the nipple. I can't begin to describe the feeling that went through me.

"At the same time I was doing all this, I found that 'down there" was getting wetter and wetter. At first I was afraid that my mother would find wet stains on the bed so I tried to prevent that by bringing a small wash cloth to bed with me. My intent was to wipe off the wetness from me when it became too much…I could always rinse the facecloth out in the bathroom when I was done… no one would question a damp facecloth in the bathroom. Well I soon found that rubbing 'down there' with the facecloth was…well you know…it wasn't long before I experienced my first orgasm…I thought I died and went to heaven. Needless to say, that facecloth and I were inseparable. I guess you could sort of consider it my first boyfriend…a good one too…never complained, was always ready when I wanted it and never failed me."

Karen laughed out loud and I kind of chuckled with her…it was funny, but true I thought.

"I masturbated kind of regularly and tried to learn as much as possible from my friends...especially the ones who had boyfriends. I didn't have any boyfriends…my parents wouldn't allow it…school was my priority…besides I didn't want to be a slut I did want to know "everything " from the girls who were sluts though. I masturbated to all their stories and my romantic fantasies of sex every chance I got."

"It kind of came to a head, if you forgive the pun one day when I was about eighteen. I was a senior in high school. One day there was a small fire in the cafeteria mid-morning. They quickly put it out but the fire department came anyway and decided the building was too smoky to hold classes. That being the case, the school decided to send us home for the day while they cleaned up and cleared the smoke from the building."

"Oh I think I can see what's coming, "Karen said. "Continue and when you're done I'll tell you my version."

"Ok...well, we all took our time and hung out together for a while, enjoying the unexpected freedom. Around 1:00 I decided to head home and get a head start on a paper that was due the following week."

"When I got to the house, I was surprised to see my fathers' car in the driveway since he was usually at work until after 7:00 every night. I figured he had just decided to catch up on some of his work at home…he had done that once or twice before. I didn't want to disturb him so I went around the side of the house figuring to the come in through the kitchen door in the back, get a snack and head up to my room."

"Go on."

"Well as I went around the side of the house I heard some noise coming from a slightly open window in my fathers den. I heard moans and grunts and what I called at that time in my life, dirty talk."

"I carefully looked in the window…it was open about an inch from the bottom and even though the blinds were down, one of the slats was damaged from when we were playing in there as kids. All in all, I had a clear view of the entire room."

"I had never viewed my mother as an attractive woman…kids never look at their parents that way…after all she was old and heavy, though not fat, yet here she was standing in front of fathers' desk facing the bookcase. She was topless and father was standing behind her, kissing her neck and massaging her large breasts. In an instant I knew what they were doing and I turned my eyes away…I knew how I came into this world but I could never imagine my parents 'doing it'…I shuddered at the thought."

"Just then, mother moaned, "That feels wonderful Honey…it's been so long since we've had the chance to be alone like this."

"I don't know what came over me, maybe lust, maybe curiosity, but I had to look. As I peeked in again mother turned around and faced father, her arms wrapped around him and they were kissing very passionately. They stopped and she looked at him and said, "Is fondling your wife's tits in the middle of the day all you want to do or can I do something more for you?"

"He smiled and she laughed, "I thought so". With that she slid down onto her knees and sat back on her feet. Looking up at him she rubbed the front of his pants slowly but firmly; he moved his head back and moaned lightly. Mother continued to rub for a few seconds looking at his face. Eventually he looked down at her…she looked at him and said, "What do you say?" With a look I couldn't understand he said, "Please."

"She smiled, undid his belt buckle, opened his zipper and pulled his pants down to the floor. She rubbed his front again and he moaned even more. Finally, taking hold of both sides of his underpants she pulled them down to join his pants around his ankles. Then I saw 'it'…I couldn't believe how big 'it' was…how hard 'it' was…glistening at the head. I was mesmerized."

"Was that the first time you had seen a real cock, "Karen asked?

"Yeah…I had heard about them from girlfriend and talk. I had evened imagined what they were like in my fantasies, but nothing prepared me to see my first one… or the fact that it was my fathers…and that my mother was playing with it."

"Playing…how?"

"Does it make a difference," I asked.

"Well, "Karen replied, "I love hearing about other peoples sex adventures…it turns me on. I also think that you are getting very turned on thinking about and telling it so I want details"

I hated to admit it, but she was right…not that I wanted to have sex with my father, but seeing him with my mother was hot.

"Ok…mother was slowly stoking his cock up and down with one hand and playing with his balls with the other. Father was definitely enjoying it. Just then she knelt up onto her knees and in a single motion took fathers cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Father gave a loud groan and a hissing "yessss." As she continued, he became more vocal and dirty saying, "Suck that cock Ellen…suck the fat cock…that's it…yessss…yessss…I was dreaming of this since you suggested it this morning…suck honey…suck that horny old cock…make me cum…"

"All of sudden, mother stopped, stood up and put her arms around him and began kissing him feverishly again. They stayed that way for a minute or so…then mother broke away again…I thought she was going to go down on him again and make him cum like he asked. To my surprise, she pushed him back a little, stepped back and in one motion pushed her jeans and her panties down. Stepping out of them she looked at him…"Well just don't stand there stud, get those shoes, socks and pants off…you've got a hot cunt here that needs a hard cock to fuck it good!"

"I was amazed at the language coming from my mother…I had never heard her utter so much a single four letter word in all my life. I watched as my father quickly began to disrobe. Mother, in the meantime, had pushed the items on his desk to the floor and climbed onto the now cleared desk. Drawing her legs up she lewdly spread them apart and began to finger herself…I'm sure my mouth was wide open in shock…I never thought of my parents doing it…and while I had assumed my mother had masturbated at some time in her life just as I did, I never thought…well, here she was doing it openly…in front of my father!"

"My father moved forward toward her and got between her legs. I saw her reach down, fondle his cock and pull it toward her. He moved forward again and pushed, until he was totally in her. Mother threw her head back and moaned out loud."

"He began moving in and out, slowly at first and then slightly faster. At one point he was slamming himself into her and she would cry out each time. I though he was hurting her until she started yelling…"Yes…yes…fuck me honey…fuck me…I'm close…yes…yes…hard…" It kept up like that for another couple of minutes until all of a sudden she screamed "FUCKKKKK" so loud I was sure all of the neighborhood could hear it. She grabbed hold of my father, clenched up and then started banging on the desk…I was realized she was doing just what I do in my room at night…she was cumming…I was watching my mother having one hell of an orgasm!"

"Fuck, "Karen said.

"Yeah, but that's not all, "I said.

"Go on…go on, "she encouraged.

"Well my father had slowed down while she came back to earth after cumming. It took a minute or so for her to recover her breath. She looked lovingly at him and said, "What are you waiting for …my cunt is still empty…I want your cum…fuck me honey…fill me."

"With that my father started fucking her again just as hard as before. Even though they were about ten feet away from the window I could hear their juices as he did her. Suddenly, he slowed down slightly...he slammed into my mother hard…and again…On the third time he stiffened and was shaking. She had wrapped her legs around him and held onto him saying, "Yes…yes…yes." I realized that I had seen a man come for the first time."

"He lay on top of her for a minute or so, then stood up and withdrew his cock. It had shrunken and was dripping. Mother said, "Come over here with that," and moved to the edge of the desk closest to the window. As he did, she reached out, took his cock in her mouth and began to lick it clean. When she was done, she leaned back on the desk on her elbows…"Your turn Harry…can't have me dripping all over the rug now can we…how would we explain to Lynn..."

"I didn't understand for moment…then father smiled, leaned over and kissed my mother. He then went to the other side of the desk and brought his chair around directly in front of my mother. He sat down and as calm as you could be began to lick my mothers' pussy…the same pussy which he had just cum in just moments before."


"NO FUCKING WAY, "Karen exclaimed!

"Yeah…I didn't understand it at the time but that is what he did. Not only that…while he was doing it, my mother came again, clamping her thighs around his head so hard I thought she was going to smother him. When he was done they cuddled together until the phone rang and mother got up to get it. I took that as my cue to get out of there, so I snuck back to the front of the house and headed down the street. I was shaking at what I had witnessed and wanted to calm down before I went home. I knew that I couldn't stay away too long since my panties were soaking wet and I needed to cum! I couldn't believe it…I had seen my first real sex…fondling, sucking, fucking, eating and talking dirty…all compliments of my parents!"

"What did you do afterwards…when you did get home?"

"I acted like nothing had happened…my mother looked as she always looked when I come home, not the sex animal I had seen just a short while ago. It made me wonder how may other times mom and dad had 'done it' when I wasn't around. I couldn't think about that anymore I told my mother that I had homework to do and went to my room 'to study. When I was there I think I wore out my washcloth reliving what I had seen and wishing it was me somehow."

When I finished telling the story I didn't look at Karen, I just picked up my cup and took another sip of the coffee, leaving the cup at my lips. How could I tell her how much reliving those memories made me horny...I hoped the wetness between my legs wouldn't betray me.

"Wow, "was all that Karen could say.

I kind of had to agree with her. I was telling the story and it got me excited again after all these years.

Karen got up and poured a fresh cup of coffee for both of us after which she excused herself to use the 'ladies room." When she came back I tossed the ball into her court…I had told my beginning, now it was her turn and I told her so.

"Alright Karen, it's your turn…tell me about your start."

"Well, "she started, "My story is going to be very similar but at the same time different. I'll save how I discovered sex for another time…"

"NO FAIR, "I yelled, "I told you mine!"

"I'm not wimping out…what I'm going to tell you about is my first exposure to sexual spanking>"

"But I thought it was in college at the initiation…you told me that the last time I was here."

"What I told you the last time you were here was the first spanking experience I had, this happened to me a couple of years earlier…you could say it kind of set the stage for that night in college. Shall I continue?"

Now I was curious and horny…what the hell. "Go ahead, "I told her, "but it better be good or somebody may get spanked for cheating on a deal."

"Oh it will be good, "Karen replied, "but maybe there is a spanking in here for someone…any way, on with the story."

"It all started one day at my parents' house. We lived in a rural section of the town on approximately five acres of property. It was great when my brothers, sisters and I were growing up…we played all sorts of games in the woods on our property, we had a swimming pool, a gym set, trampoline and everything. I was the youngest so I always seemed to be last…the one who had to pick up after everyone else. I hated it until one day."

"It was a Saturday in June, Dads birthday…school had been out for a couple of weeks. My brothers and sisters were all in college away from home and had gotten jobs near the schools. As such, they had decided to stay and work the major portion of the summer and not come home except for an occasional weekend. Mom and dad were somewhat disappointed, but understood and appreciated their efforts to pay their own way. I, on the other hand was delighted…it meant I would have the place to myself most of the summer...except of course for mom and dad. On this particular day it was just going to be the three of us celebrating his birthday."