The Prescription Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was between boyfriends at the time so I had made plans to go to the beach for the day with a girlfriend. It was ok with mom as she was taking dad out for breakfast and then they would be shopping most of the day. She did remind me that we were having dinner together so I had to be back in the house by 6pm, the latest. That was no problem with me. I kissed them and was off to Alice's…she was going to drive."

"It was short walk from our house to hers. When I got there I had expected her to be out front waiting for me. When I didn't see her I sat on the stone wall surrounding her house figuring she would be out at almost any moment. When twenty minutes had passed I went up to the front door and rang the bell…her mother opened the door…it seemed Alice had gotten sick during the night and was in her bed with a fever…as a result she wasn't going anywhere and consequently neither was I. Her mom apologized that she hadn't called to let me know but Alice had not told her of our plans. I told her that was ok and to tell Alice I would call later on to see how she was feeling."

"Sulking a little I headed back home to see if I could catch up with my parents to go out and spend the day with them. Unfortunately when I got back to the house, their car was gone…I was on my own…bummer."

"I made some breakfast and then sat and watched some TV for a while. Finding it boring I decided I might as well go up to my room and surf the net on my computer. On the way up the stairs I saw a pair of my mothers' panties."

"I know where this is going, "I said to Karen with a Cheshire type smile.

"Don't be so sure, "she scolded, "let me continue before you jump to a conclusion."

"Ok."

"To continue…"Karen said in a catty fashion, "I found the panties on the stairs. I knew that my mom had taken a load of freshly washed laundry from the basement to the upstairs bedrooms and baths just that morning…these must have just fallen out of the pile she was carrying. Figuring I'd be a nice person I folded them up the way mom likes and went up to her bedroom to put them away."

"Her dresser was the one on the right and I had watched her always put panties in the bottom drawer on the right. I opened the drawer, put the panties with the others and pressed them down to kind of compact them. It was funny though, they didn't compact…there was something hard under them. I took the pile of panties out and sure enough, there was a wooden box about six inches square with a little metal clasp. Having nothing better to do and dying of curiosity, I took the box from the drawer, sat on the bed and opened it."

"I guess opening you could compare it to reading your sisters secret diary…the thrill…the excitement. In the box was a bottle of Astroglide lubricant, an opened tube of KY jelly, a small jar of Vaseline, some scented oils and two boxes of condoms. MY GOD was all I could think…MY PARENTS SEX CACHE!! I smiled in that, while we didn't talk about sex in our house either, my brothers, sisters and I kind of knew that they still got it on. We never caught them at it …probably just as well I thought,"

"I was about to put the box back the way I found it when one of the bottles moved and I noticed a small envelope below it. I moved the bottle to the side and took the envelope out and looked inside. HOLY SHIT!!! Inside the envelope was a dozen or more rolled joints! MY PARENTS SMOKED JOINTS!!! I just looked at them for a few minutes then a thought hit me…I put the envelope back just the way I found it…moved the bottles back in their original position and put the box back, covering it with the panties and closing the drawer just as I found it...minus a one joint finders fee for me. Maybe I could salvage the day yet."

"I decided it wouldn't be too smart to smoke it in the house as mom and dad would know as soon as they got home. I decided instead to go out back. At the back of our property we had a large two car garage. Dad had taken it over years back because he liked to repair and restore old cars. It was very convenient to have your own garage mechanic looking after your car. The garage had woods on the back and the left but there was a narrow patch on that side that had a great exposure to the sun. I decided that since it was far enough away from the house and no one was home anyway, I would change into my bikini, grab a beer from the fridge and sit out in the sun, drinking and enjoy my 'finders fee'."

"It only took a few minutes to change and get myself comfortable stretched out in the sun. I was very comfortable with my situation as I took a swig from the beer and lit up the joint…the garage was so big that even if someone came up to the doors of the garage you couldn't see me. The sun on my face…I sat and finished the joint…I don't know if it was the joint or what but I decided that since no on was home or would see me, why not get a total tan…so I undid my top and slipped off the bottoms and spread my legs slightly so that my pussy could enjoy the warmth of the sun…I felt great…so free…I was warm…and mellow…and I was so relaxed I just fell asleep."

"I don't know how long I slept, but I was awakened by the sounds of voices in our yard. I quickly grabbed my bottom and top and put them back on. I then hid the beer bottle. Cautiously I moved to the edge of the garage and peered to see who it was. HOLY SHIT…it was my parents and they were walking this way! I quickly ran back to the beach chair to hide it. I debated as to whether to keep quiet and see if they didn't notice me or if I should act nonchalant and say hi. If they wondered why I was there I would just tell them how Alice was sick and I decided to get a tan anyway. I decided it was in my best interest to keep my mouth shut and stay out of sight."

"I crept to the back of the garage and peered in the rear window…it was open for ventilation in the garage but had a screen. I had to know where they were and if I had to move to avoid them. Dad opened the garage door and moved the minivan out of its space and parked it in front of the garage then came back in and closed the garage door again. Mom had come in, put a large bag on the hood of the other car and then stood on the side. Dad went and locked not only the garage doors but the little side entrance as well. I wondered what they were doing…at least for a few moments until I began to notice some things. Mom was all dressed up in her business suit: navy blue mid-length skirt, white blouse and navy jacket…her 4 inch black heels completed the outfit. Dad, on the other hand was wearing an old pair of jeans, a t-shirt and sandals. Just then it dawned on me…it was Dads' birthday…mom was going to have sex with him in the garage for his birthday…but where and why was she dressed up and he wasn't? I decided to just keep watching and see."

"Just like me, "I said to Karen.

"Just like you Lynn…I was nosy…and frankly I was starting to get turned on by the possibility of seeing them have sex."

I laughed with her, but didn't want to tell her I was already horny from my story and hers. I didn't think she would notice or if she did, pay any attention, when I picked at one of the pastries with my fingers. After I put the crumbs in my mouth I took my napkin to wipe my fingers then put it back on my lap…only my hand stayed with it…moving ever so slowly until it finally reached my crotch. My hand remained there…still, but under cover of the napkin, my middle finger began to rub the area around my clit.

"Well, "Karen continued, "I watched to see what would happen. Mom came over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and they began kissing. I never knew my Dad was such a hot kisser since whenever we were around all he would do is peck Mom on the cheek."

"They went at it for what seemed like five minutes before Mom separated from him and said, "Are you ready?"

Dad nodded then she asked, "What is the code word?"

Code word...what are doing…playing spies I thought.

Dad said, "train."

"OK, "Mom replied, "Come here and hold out your hands."

"Dad held out his hands and Mom went into the bag she brought and took out what looked like black leather wrist bands with a chain between them. She strapped them on his wrists and tested then to see that they were firm. She then went over to shelf and took down some clean painting plastic, the type you put over the furniture when you are going to paint. She laid it out on the floor in the center of the garage. She then took the hook and chain that Dad uses to lift the engines when he is working on a car and brought it over the plastic sheet. In a firm, commanding voice she turned to my Dad and said, "Gerald, come here," pointing to the plastic tarp next to her."

"Dad moved over and she brought the hook down to his waist level. Then she took the chain on his wrist restraints and put it on the hook securing it with a small piece of rope she took from her pocket. Stepping back to the side she pulled on the chin raising the hook and Dad until his hands were taught above his head and his feet just on the floor. She walked around him slowly running her fingers on his body."

"Well Gerald, "she said in her authoritative tone, "What day is it today?"

"My birthday, "he responded.

"And what am I going to do on your birthday?"

"Spank me, 'came the reply."

"I couldn't believe what I was hearing, " Karen said, "I had heard some of my friends whisper about someone doing this once but I never thought any more about it…yet here it was…with my parents yet!"

I couldn't help but think to myself as she was talking that I was really beginning to like this story…in a sense it was even more erotic than mine…I had my middle finger firmly pressed against my clit!

"I strained to hear more as my Mom spoke," Karen was saying.

"You're 52 Gerald…you know how many spanks that means don't you?"

"Yes Ann, "Dad replied.

Mom took her jacket off, folded it a laid it on the hood of the car"

"Do you want me to take my blouse off, Gerald, so you can see my breasts when I spank you.

"Yes Ann, "Dad replied.

"You know that means you shirt comes off too, "she said.

"Mom stood in front of him and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off massaging her breasts through the bra.

"Is there anything else I should take off Gerald?"

"Your bra, "he replied.

"If I take off my bra, I'll have to take off your jeans, "she said. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

As I sat and listened to the story I looked at Karen. She was holding her cup tightly in her hand, was breathing a little more noticeably and had a type of glazed look in her eyes. She was telling the story but as if no one was here: it was as if she was telling what was happening as she watched.

"With that Mom slowly reached behind and undid her bra strap but caught the bra in the front with her other hand…she did it like some form of striptease. When she finally let it drop, she cupped her breasts in front of him, stimulating her nipples until they were hard sticking out. Dad looked at them and I could see hi breathing a little deeper. Mom then stepped over and opened his belt and pulled it out of the loops in the pants. She folded it and placed it on the hood of the car near her bag. She then cane over and began to rub the front of Dads' pants: just like yours, my Dad moaned and squirmed. She opened the zipper and talking hold of both sides of the pants she lowered them down to the floor and pulled them off."

"Is there anything else you want me to take off Gerald, "she asked. " Would you like me to take off my skirt?"

"Yes, please, "he said.

"How polite, "she commented. 'But if you want me to do that, what will you pay?"

"You can take off my underwear."

"Really…If I do that you'll be naked…there will be nothing to protect your cute tight ass from the spanking I am going to give up. Do you want to be spanked on your bare bottom, Gerald?"

"Yes Ann."

"Ask me Gerald, I want to hear you ask."

"Please Ann…"

"Please what Gerald?"

"Please take off your skirt and then take off my underwear and spank me bare-bottomed."

"Once I do that. "She said, "All that I will have on will be my hose, heels and a very nice pair of panties…would you like me to take the panties off while I spank you?"

"Yes…very much."

"Since you have no clothes left to take off in exchange, would you be willing to pay to see my pussy with some extra spanking on you ass…harder than the norm?"

"I watched and listened in amazement…not only was my mother going to spank my father, but she was almost naked and selling the removal of her clothing to him in exchange for more spanking. I saw him hesitate for moment, then answer."

"I'll take whatever you want to have your pussy bare…the smell when you get excited makes it worth anything."

"Very well then…panties off!"

"She pulled down her panties and waved them in front of his face before placing the inside crotch against his nose, He inhaled deeply as she said," You have them soaked already my love…imagine later."

"My bikini bottom was soaked at what I was witnessing…my hand was in there rubbing my pussy…at that point, I won't care if the president himself came by…I couldn't tear myself away from that window."

At this point, I don't know if Karen realized she was doing it but she took one hand off the cup and let it slide below the table…it didn't come back up. I guess it was needed.

"Mom walked around Dad, lightly playing with his cock. I had seen it once before when I was little girl and had to go to the bathroom… I looked while he was in the shower, but I had never seen it like this…hard, stiff and dripping. Mom stepped to the left side of Dad, drew back her right hand and let go with a slap to his left ass cheek that looked like it left a handprint and Dad breathing heavy."

"That's one," She said. "Shall I continue Gerry?"

"Yes Ann."

"Yes what Gerry…tell me what you want."

"I want you to spank me…please."

"Anything for my man."

Mom began slapping my Dads' bottom…again and again and again. Each time he would lurch forward. As she continued the slaps seemed to get harder until he began to react with an "Owww" or "that smarts." I could also tell the spanking was hurting…his cock wasn't as hard as before. Never the less, she continued."

"I didn't keep track of how many times she spanked my Dads' ass. Every few slaps, especially after the harder ones she would stop, rub his bottom and play a little with his cock, getting it hard again. It was like magic the way it responded to her touch…I was fascinated and sworn to myself that I would practice to become as good as she was ."

"As I said I didn't keep track of the number of spanks, but apparently Mom did. After 4 or 5 hard ones, she stopped and inspected her handiwork. Dads' bottom was very red and he was breathing heavily. Mom went to the hood of the car and picked up Dads' belt that she had placed there earlier when she removed his jeans. Walking back, she stood in front of Dad"

"That's 52 Gerry, "Mom said. "Just as we agreed though, you have to pay for me taking my panties off. The price is 6 more slaps…but this time with your belt…and of course, one to grow on. These will be memorable my love."

"Mom went to the left side of Dad, rubbed his left bottom and then, after doubling the belt, brought it down hard on Dads' rear. He lurched and moaned."

"One," she said.

"Moving to the opposite side, she repeated the actions, only this time back-handed."

"Two."

"She continued, back and forth between the cheeks…"three…four…five…until she was back where she started.

"Last one my love," she said stepping back.

"With that, she let go of one end of the belt and held it by the buckle. She drew her arm all the way back and let loose with a strike the caused the belt to strike both cheeks of his bottom and wrap around part of his thigh. He let out a yell…she dropped the belt and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately. I couldn't hear what she said but she knelt down and began to play with his cock. She would stroke it a little and then lick it and finally she took it in her mouth…I thought for sure she was going to blow him."

"I could tell he was well on the way to cumming, based on what my boyfriends had done when I blew them, when all of a sudden, she stopped. She stepped over to her bag and took out a small bottle and squirted liquid in her hands. She then went back to him on his right side. Once there she took his cock in her right hand and slowly at first, began jerking him off and talking to him in a low, husky and seductive voice I had never heard her use before…Hell it even turned me on listening to it."

"Come on baby, "she said, "make that cock squirt for me…that's it... It's all nice and stiff, just wanting to come for me."

"Gradually she went faster and faster, reading his level of excitement. At the same time I noticed the middle finger of her left hand in between the cheeks of his bottom slowly going in an in and out motion."

"Yeah baby…cum for me…let me lick hot cum from my hands…squirt for me just like I do for you…"

"My eyes widened…WHAT…what does she do??? Just then I heard a groan…I knew he was cumming…and so did she"

"Come on baby…that's it…cum…cum just like you do in my cunt…FUCK MY CUNT GERRY…FUCK ME…FUCK ME!"

"His first spurt shot out about a foot and landed on the floor. The next few just seemed to flow out onto her hand as she stroked. When she was sure he was done, she kissed him and then licked her hand and his cock clean as he watched."

"I had been stroking my clit all this time and getting more and more excited. When I saw him cum and watched her lick her hand and his lick clean, that was it…I had an orgasm that hit me like a ton of bricks. I swear it seemed like every muscle in my body went into spasm…as I slowly came down I slumped down to the ground and sat, breathing hard and exhausted from my orgasm and what I had witnessed."

"I don't know how long I sat there in a bliss like state but eventually I heard the garage door open and close. When I pulled myself up to look in the window again, they were gone with just the hook hanging there…what stories that hook could tell."

"I went to the side and gathered my things. I snuck down the driveway and went around the block. After a few minutes I' came home' and went into the house. Mom and Dad were in the kitchen having a cup a coffee as if nothing had happened. When I went to kiss him happy birthday, he moved in the chair and moaned a little."

"Are you ok Dad, "I asked?

"His back is a little sore from all our shopping, "Mom said. "He'll be fine for dinner."

"I left them smiling at each other in the kitchen and went to my room for while. Quietly but firmly I gave my vibrator a good workout, reliving what I had witnessed in the garage until it was time for dinner."