The Princess Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

"Look at him go!" Katie becomes ecstatic.

"A double firing!" The Princess expresses surprise.

The audience of young women actually start to clap as my cock continues to convulse and then drool out an additional quantity of semen. I can't help it. Martha's mouth made me over-excited, holding me at the edge until I could hardly stand it, and then pushed me over. She has backed away so everyone can see. I glance down to see the young vixen sitting, off to the side, watching as well. The sight of her naked breasts is enough to provide me a burst of extra energy. I look down upon them, at her swollen nipples. I think what it would be like to hold her breasts in my hands, to squeeze them, even to fuck the young woman kneeling before me. The sensation proves overwhelming. My over-active imagination causes additional semen to drool out. I feel it flow down the length of my ridged pole, the large drops forming at the tip and then dripping down the side.

"A fine ejectilitory performance," The princess concludes at last. "This one should make a fine addition. We must have him put on a second performance again in the afternoon."

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers