The Princess of Cleves #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard her muffled reply, "I know."

* * * *

The Chevalier kept looking up and down the hall as he crouched outside the bedroom door. He had seen the Prince take his wife in there, and now he listened. As soon as he heard the Prince speak of returning to Paris, he scurried off to a little parlor, the room the Prince had given him to use. He was able to take his time here, and he reached into his breeches to fondle his testicles. The door opened, and his heart stopped, but it was only the Prince.

The Prince carefully locked the door behind him, and the Chevalier grew harder under his blue gaze. Turning back to the fireplace, he said, "It seems that you missed your wife."

The Prince came to stand beside the him. He was surprised to see the Prince was also aroused. The Chevalier began rubbing the head of his sex. "So you were watching," the Prince said.

"I was listening outside the door."

He moaned as the Prince reached into his breeches to withdraw his own hard phallus. The Prince looked him in the eyes as he began to stroke himself. The Chevalier was overcome, leaning his forearm against the mantle. The Prince looked down to see the Chevalier's shaking hand moving over the head of his sex. "Do you like that I am watching you?"

The Chevalier nodded.

"Will you watch me when you're finished?"

"Nothing would please me more," the Chevalier whispered. He pushed his breeches down his hips, exposing more of himself to the Prince.

"Would you like me to touch you?" the Prince asked, moving his hand closer to the Chevalier.

He jumped away and stammered, "No...No, but thank you." He felt himself fail for a moment, but the Prince's blushes and bright eyes restored him. When he came, his toes cracked as they curled in his boots.

All the while, the Prince had been standing there, slowly caressing himself. The Chevalier looked at him and the Prince smiled. "Would you like to touch me?"

The Chevalier stepped closer, then reached out to touch the Prince's lips.

The Prince kissed the Chevalier's fingertips; a whiff of sage came from his skin. His whole body shook as he rubbed himself. The Chevalier ran his fingers through his silken locks. The Prince had his eyes closed and his brow furrowed as he spent himself in the fireplace.

The Chevalier kissed the Prince's cheek. After he tried to flee, but found the door locked. He stood there, sheepishly staring at his feet. When the Prince unlocked the door, he ran from the manor back to his home.

He lay on his bed, his chest heaving. It was the first time he had touched someone. He had always fled from the girls when he was younger. There was no way for him for him to explain to them that their caresses meant nothing. The only time he felt any excitement was when he nestled himself deep into a closet and watched them as they darned socks and chattered. His mother often caught him touching himself, and beat him every time which did no good. He only discovered that the risk heightened his excitement.

Now, with the Prince, he did not know what to do. He had wanted to let the Prince touch him, but he was afraid. He reached down to rub his anus, fantasizing it was the Prince's fingers. He was surprised to find himself growing erect. For the first time in his life, he touched himself thinking about a person rather than watching them. He grunted, making a mess on his stomach.

The Prince and Rosalind wedded, the Marechal and the Duke circling, and him to keep an eye on it all. It was going to be chaos, all these affairs. His joints would be aching from the hours he would spend hiding.

Perhaps the Prince would join him again. If he did, he promised himself that he would allow the Prince to touch him, even if it was only his cheek. Maybe one day, they could stand next to one another, and the Prince would make the Chevalier come in his hands, and then the Chevalier would return the favor.

12