All Comments on 'The Prisoner'

by MandyLol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pointless rape?

Was there some kind of point to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A lot more work...

you'll lose a lot of readers if you end your chapter like this. I liked the initial story development, but then you kinda lost me with a "to be continued" rape scene (unless I somehow missed the other pages somewhere). Most readers want to find a character they like to attached themselves to while following a story and with the guard "Njall" you were getting there. Then you took it in a direction with a sudden end. Take your time with next chapter, have someone willing and open minded proof it for you. If you loose them when they read it, then you will probably loose other readers too. Literotica has Sooooo many stories that many are excited about and are willing to wait weeks or months to read the next installment... Make your story one of them. Theo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good some issues.

Good but should have finished the scene before stopping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Potenially a good story. Sopping in the middle is not a good way to draw readers in. Some nice detail that should help to flesh out the development as it moves forward. At this point unsure about how all the characters will relate.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not very interesting

I guess there was a point to the story? I'd like to hear what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous